What's new

US ship fires on boat off Dubai, 1 dead

IranZamin

BANNED
Reaction score
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates — A U.S. Consulate official in Dubai says an American vessel has fired on a boat off the coast of the United Arab Emirates, killing one person and injuring three.

The official gave no further details, but it appears the boat could have been mistaken as a threat in Gulf waters not far from Iran's maritime boundaries.

An Emirati rescue official confirmed the casualty toll. The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the incident between the two allies.

The U.S. Navy's 5th Fleet, which is based in Bahrain, said it was investigating the Monday shooting.

The U.S. Embassy in Abu Dhabi had no immediate comment.

Official: US ship fires on boat off Dubai, 1 dead - CBS News
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
US navy started to fire on Arabs now lol

It's not that funny. USA has built up massive naval forces in the Persian Gulf. It looks like they could seriously attack Iran and Syria later this year. Syria and Russia are both readying up for a war. If it was up to me I would partner with Pakistan and surround the US army troops in Afghanistan, then capture them as POW hostages.

USNS Rappahannock Fires after Vessel ignores warnings
By: U.S. Naval Forces Central Command Public Affairs​

FIFTH FLEET AREA OF OPERATIONS – An embarked security team aboard a U.S. Navy vessel fired upon a small motor vessel after it disregarded warnings and rapidly approached the U.S. ship near Jebel Ali, United Arab Emirates today.

In accordance with Navy force protection procedures, the sailors on the USNS Rappahannock (T-AO 204) used a series of non-lethal, preplanned responses to warn the vessel before resorting to lethal force.

The U.S. crew repeatedly attempted to warn the vessel’s operators to turn away from their deliberate approach. When those efforts failed to deter the approaching vessel, the security team on the Rappahannock fired rounds from a .50-caliber machine gun.

The incident is under investigation.

It's not that funny. USA has built up massive naval forces in the Persian Gulf. It looks like they could seriously attack Iran and Syria later this year. Syria and Russia are both readying up for a war. If it was up to me I would partner with Pakistan and surround the US army troops in Afghanistan, then capture them as POW hostages.

Russia.....i don't think Russian will go on all out war with American for Syrian.....You see they are not Higher than mountain & deeper than ocean friends:D

:rofl::rofl: you can do that Alone .....All you have to do is cross the boarder, threaten them with your Megaton Fart....I m pretty sure they will Surrender :P

Like the USS Cole?

Don't **** with the Navy.

I'm afraid of the repeat of the USS Cole or the Pearl Harbor attack.
You killed civilians out there,I know they are worthless to U.S army,but you can't justify your acts.
Just because of USS Cole incident,you can't shoot anyone you see from your naval vessels.

The one guy who is dead was a Tamil from India...:cry:

Hope GoI pursues the matter and US co-operates with India in bringing this matter to a closure.

Yes!!! thats an excellent idea but Unluckily Pakistan govt. or the ruling elites don't have steel b@llz required to take that action .Anywayz Pakistan's public would love to join for that action..........:smokin:

You killed civilians out there,I know they are worthless to U.S army,but you can't justify your acts.
Just because of USS Cole incident,you can't shoot anyone you see from your naval vessels.

We give warnings. Learn it or die. The captain's priority is to his ship and crew. Nobody else. USS Cole didn't do crap. Heck the guards weren't even issued with live mags when walking around with rifles.

If you really care about your country you should be doing your best to make sure they get the **** out of our region.
for 5000 years we been at war there, that region will swallow you country in the end.

Even though we were never near Japan it still happened. This time we should be close to the enemy. Not far. Never let the enemy get close to home. Japan learn from that after the attack. Since Iran threaten to attack the states I would say we should get closer to Iran.

We give warnings. Learn it or die. The captain's priority is to his ship and crew. Nobody else. USS Cole didn't do crap. Heck the guards weren't even issued with live mags when walking around with rifles.

Even though we were never near Japan it still happened. This time we should be close to the enemy. Not far. Never let the enemy get close to home. Japan learn from that after the attack. Since Iran threaten to attack the states I would say we should get closer to Iran.

You just killed a south indian... Gud luck troll.

Back
Top Bottom