What's new

US Senate warns Obama on Rouhani in letter signed by 76 lawmakers

Iran should care what Pakistan will do to Iran in case of a war between Iran and Pakistan. Iran will not last two days in such a conflict and it is in Iran's interest to not even think about looking a KSA with an evil eye.

ahahah funny Yeah.... Don't attack your neighbours when they have not declared war on you. Look to India-Pakistan war, it didnt end the way you liked. Wars and countries will not end in few days, even not in games.

Just solve your 1001 problems (including 1001 drones and 1001 Sunni suicide warriors who blow up your markets) before playing the holy protectors of the holy house of saud.

Make peace with your direct neighbours India and Iran, Afghanistan (who have cultural and historical ties with your country) and benefit from it. Stop being puppets of puppets.

I don't usually get too shallow, but obviously you won't do better than what your people dead in this
Up to a million suffering effects of chemical weapons in Iran - YouTube
The protectors of the house of Saud will be the Americans and British, and some GCC countries might take part, like during Iraq-Saudi war.

This Gen. had openly admitted that the US marines were hiding while the SANG kicked Sadam's republican guard, keep fooling yourself, Persian.

Last edited by a moderator:
Iran should care what Pakistan will do to Iran in case of a war between Iran and Pakistan. Iran will not last two days in such a conflict and it is in Iran's interest to not even think about looking a KSA with an evil eye.

The Mullahs' regime can bearly afford to eat, let alone going to war. We have been hearing their songs for 30 years, just big mouths. There is nothing really to worry about from them, the only thing they have got in hand are crappy North Korean missiles, while their adversiers possess state-of-the-art weaponries.

I was surprised to hear that Pak military doesn't really consider Iran to be a Muslim state :lol: how ironic is that!

ahahah funny Yeah.... Don't attack your neighbours when they have not declared war on you. Look to India-Pakistan war, it didnt end the way you liked. Wars and countries will not end in few days, even not in games.

Just solve your 1001 problems (including 1001 drones and 1001 Sunni suicide warriors who blow up your markets) before playing the holy protectors of the holy house of saud.

Make peace with your direct neighbours India and Iran, Afghanistan (who have cultural and historical ties with your country) and benefit from it. Stop being puppets of puppets.

Dude,

Your Mullahs are nothing but cowards, everything we did in retaliation to their barbarism was met with no response, no one knows them more than us.

I don't usually get too shallow, but obviously you won't do better than what your people dead in this
Are you that dumb YZD? before flooding the topic with youtube arguments and videos, understand why I mentioned the Saudi-Iraq war to our Pakistani friend and protector of Saudi Arabia. Not because I liked the attack of warcriminal and genocider saddam on gulf countries (who were backers of warcriminal saddam), but because I didnt see Pakistan declaring war on Iraq.

Now this guys says if Iran and Saudi start fighting each other, Pakistan will fight Iran. I didnt see any of that when Iraq attacked Saudi Arabia. He should come out of his wet dreams that Pakistan will declare war on Iran.

The Mullahs' regime can bearly afford to eat, let alone going to war. We have been hearing their songs for 30 years, just big mouths. There is nothing really to worry about from them, the only thing they have got in hand are crappy North Korean missiles, while their adversiers possess state-of-the-art weaponries.

I was surprised to hear that Pak military doesn't really consider Iran to be a Muslim state :lol: how ironic is that!

Dude,

Your Mullahs are nothing but cowards, everything we did in retaliation to their barbarism was met with no response, no one knows them more than us.
I don't care about mullahs, but I can't stand bullshit fantasy dreams that Pakistan will declare war on Iran because of Saudi Arabia. And talking about cowards , look at your rulers. Americans can remove them in 1 day, just like how morsi war removed. Saudi Arabia is nothing but a puppet state. And weapons are only tools in a war, you think war is only about weapons? if so then hezbollah would have not existed after Israel-Lebanon war. Strategy and tactics are as much as important as weapons.

Thanks for calling me dumb.

If you don't wish to hear something that doesn't please you, then you must stick it to yourself, your posts contain nothing but Persian supremacy.

You're not honest enough, just a perpetual lair.

PS: the videos I reveal are set to counter your claims.
Are you that dumb YZD? before flooding the topic with youtube argumenta and videos, understand why I mentioned about the Saudi-Iraq war to our Pakistani friend and protector of Saudi Arabia. Not because I liked the attack of warcriminal and genocider saddam on gulf countries (who were backers of warcriminal saddam), but because I didnt see Pakistan declaring war on Iraq.

Now this guys says if Iran and Saudi start fighting each other, Pakistan will fight Iran. I didnt see any of that when Iraq attacked Saudi Arabia. He should come out of his dreams that Pakistan will declare war on Iran.

I don't care about mullahs, but I can't stand bullshit fantasy dreams that Pakistan will declare war on Iran because of Saudi Arabia. And talking about cowards , look at your rulers. Americans can remove them in 1 day, just like how morsi war removed. Saudi Arabia is nothing but a puppet state.

stop your fanatism one second pls

This Gen. had openly admitted that the US marines were hiding while the SANG kicked Sadam's republican guard, keep fooling yourself, Persian.

Actually the US was leading the way, as all of Iraq was attacked simultaneously with a huge force of heavy weaponry by the world powers ( US, France and the UK ). Therefor the most idiotic general would not even focus on Khafji.
So, SANG did not kick the Republican guards ***. The US did.

Thanks for calling me dumb.

If you don't wish to hear something that doesn't please you, then you must stick it to yourself, You're not honest enough, just a perpetual lair.

PS: the videos I reveal are set to counter your claims.
Battle of Khafji - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Your videos proof nothing. I only see some weapons and soldiers. Read this page about the battle and who took part and the roles of each party. Face it, British and Americans protected you. Without them I don't know how this battle would end.

Actually the US was leading the way, as all of Iraq was attacked simultaneously with a huge force of heavy weaponry by the world powers ( US, France and the UK ). Therefor the most idiotic general would not even focus on Khafji.
So, SANG did not kick the Republican guards ***. The US did.

This is the billion time you keep coming back for more with us over this. Maybe the issue is sensitive to you as an Iraqi, but here is the thing, either to take it on the chain or please pound as many Dutch flowers as your energy allows you, understand?

Your videos proof nothing. I only see some weapons and soldiers. Read this page about the battle and who took part and the roles of each party. Face it, British and Americans protected you. Without them I don't know how this battle would end.

GCC could not stop Iraq during that time, though it has a reason. Saudi Arabia was not building its military during then, They have supported Iraq with financial money though for the military build up. Still I doubt Iraq was going to invade Saudi Arabia by the mass. Khafji was considered territory of Kuwait anyway, it ended up in Saudi hands by some treaty.

Your videos proof nothing. I only see some weapons and soldiers. Read this page about the battle and who took part and the roles of each party. face it, British and Americans protected you. Without them I don't know how this battle would end.

Yes, you were the Marines Gen in command. :D We don't expect you or your kin to believe or disbelieve us, we state facts backed with concrete evidence, it is you who kept bleeding for 8 years, ending up losing 600k :lol:

This is the billion time you keep coming back for more with us over this. Maybe the issue is sensitive to you as an Iraqi, but here is the thing, either to take it on the chain or please pound as many Dutch flowers as your energy allows you, understand?

My friend, we dont want to see bs on the forum, we always confront bs on each side.

I don't care about mullahs

I'm glad you don't care about them. They didn't care about your fellow countrymen either, not today, or yesterday, but they'd proven to be nothing but chickens.

but I can't stand bullshit fantasy dreams that Pakistan will declare war on Iran because of Saudi Arabia.

I have never been a warmonger, but when you cross the line, we will put you in your rightful place. @Pakistanisage reserves the right to address his own remarks in whatever way he likes. If you bother to ready my posts earlier, then you could have seen that I CLEARLY stated that a war between Iran and Israel, is a war that KSA mustn't get involved in.

Saudi Arabia is nothing but a puppet state

I don't think you know the definition of a puppet state, but if you wish then be our guest! Yet, the state you claimed to be puppet is making your mullahs' blood boiling :D

And talking about cowards , look at your rulers. Americans can remove them in 1 day, just like how morsi war removed

Sorry, my Gov't is a pragmatic one, not been run by a theocracy with bunch of nutcase. Unlike some savage state that stormed an embassy of a sovereign nation.

And weapons are only tools in a war, you think war is only about weapons? if so then hezbollah would have not existed after Israel-Lebanon war. Strategy and tactics are as much as important as weapons.

If it wasn't for weapons then If I may ask, why did it take from your mullahs 8 years to put an end to the war with Iraq :rofl: If you think that your Hezbollah proxy won a single fight against the " Jews " then the only thing I can say to you is kaboom! The Israelis sent southern Lebanon to the Stone Age within a few days! it was an asymmetric war, Israel had the upper hand on land, sea, and the air.

My friend, we dont want to see bs on the forum, we always confront bs on each side.

Personally, I have got nothing against you. I just showed you what the Marine General in command, the war was primarily for Kuwait, and I feel sorry for all Iraqis who died for a tyrannical leader like Sadam.

Peace ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom