What's new

US ready to assist Pakistan, India resolve Siachen conflict

but earlier you brought them and still ask them to bring mediation and convince india:lol:
U.S will never want negotiation successful

Yup, i brought them, because i have the power to call the government and be like "hey, get the americans to come and take care of kashmir already"

Even when peace deals are trying to be accomplished indians have to counter every possible solution to our long on going conflict.

Yup, i brought them, because i have the power to call the government and be like "hey, get the americans to come and take care of kashmir already"

Even when peace deals are trying to be accomplished indians have to counter every possible solution to our long on going conflict.

Recognize our positions in Siachen and have all the peace in the world. Simple.

But you won't do that because you are afraid of accepting your defeat in Siachen.

Kinda feel like this is gonna come bite US in the back, somewhat similar to what happened to the brit sleeping on a khaat with senor vinci.... Or US it just tryin to be the ***** here.... get anything done to get the supply routes opened.

It is their land and its their right to decide what the solution is.

:cough: :cough: 1947.... invasion... PakoK
It was always their land, it was your GoP that decided to let it cede to us forever!

However, you can always provide your troops with the best of equipment in the world and we do.
Siachin deployment is an expensive venture. I will leave the rest to better judgement of Pakistan army generals.

Unless you can tell me that PA had a similar record of death count in Siachen before this particular incident as does IA, your argument is nullified.

Point is, your Generals have failed to provide your men with the best of equipment. Ours haven't.
This is silly argument. I am not in to these kinds of arguments.

Avalanches can be unpredictable.

Sorry Uncle Sam, the issue won't solve anything through dialogue enough has been said already.
Leave everything to Kashmiris. It is their land and its their right to decide what the solution is.
Unfortunately, you and your new ally India won't let that happen because you truly know what Kashmiris are hoping. Yes don't be shy. It is exactly the 'Independence' word...

Its not about kashmiris for you ppl ...its just a propoganda of your GOP ...Actual matter is controlling Kashmir will give pakistan control over major river that flow from Indian kashmir...........Its all about Water

No matter what, India will never let the jugular vein of pakistan go out from his firm grip of hand .......
:taz:

I don't think Pakistan will ever accept to a solution except it getting the Kashmir in full!

Why should a country with economy growing at a strong rate year on year ever give concessions to a small country which is affected with all forms or terrorism and which had gone to the verge of collapse and saved by US.

A stalemate with steady attrition of troops is not going to further anyone's goals in this region.

Breaking the stalemate, no matter how achieved, is going to benefit both sides.

Siachen belongs to Baltistan. Baltistan is not a part of J&K and is a part of Pakistan. Siachen belongs to Pakistan.

End of story.

We may reduce the number of troops on the ground,but a withdrawal of Armed forces is strict no-no.
We have suffered 0 casualties recently to frost bite and only half a dozen to avalanches in 8 years.
Even if the casualties were a 500 times higher we will not withdraw.

Siachen belongs to Baltistan. Baltistan is not a part of J&K and is a part of Pakistan. Siachen belongs to Pakistan.

End of story.

Now go and repeat it 100s time... that would make you feel better.... Only a fool with think India would leave its advantageous position in Siachen... IA controls nearly 70% of the glaciers and most of the heights are also under Indian control... so the fact is that Indian Army would remain there thanks to new underground roads and railway being constructed all over Kashmir to decrease the operational cots and deploy more men and machinery there... more quickly.

End of story.

Now go and repeat it 100s time... that would make you feel better.... Only a fool with think India would leave its advantageous position in Siachen... IA controls nearly 70% of the glaciers and most of the heights are also under Indian control... so the fact is that Indian Army would remain there thanks to new underground roads and railway being constructed all over Kashmir to decrease the operational cots and deploy more men and machinery there... more quickly.

It doesn't matter what you think.

A stalemate with steady attrition of troops is not going to further anyone's goals in this region.

Breaking the stalemate, no matter how achieved, is going to benefit both sides.

Its better If the troops are stationed there.. since we never know when another General with an ambition of becoming Alexander stands up in Pakistan kicks the Govt. out of power and throws his troops to be killed in an unprovoked war, destroys the economy and makes the country bankrupt and hostage to fundamentalists... and in the end of all claims responsibilty for all that when he's retired and is enjoying luxurious life in some mansion around London... just for selling the book he has written.

Back
Top Bottom