What's new

US pressurizes Arabs to drop weapon purchase from Pakistan

ChiCha Stealth...Please take care of your own issue... Why you are dragging INDIA into this. Tum Apna dekh le.

eek baar dubara parhna mera msg. I am not dragging INDIA nor interested to drag "India" especially in anything lol... mera msg ghoor say parhoo what I am saying and about WHOM...!

Fake News lolz... Nice Try Sir.

I think Pakistan is one of their best suppliers in terms of Technology, quality and cost as well.

Also Arabs are now making some equipments on their own and hopefully Pakistan and Arab countries will focus more and more on JV...

Thank God you said its a fake news other wise i was thinking its true one question = who are you know .Only a blind fool cant see the reality rest of us can smell the brotherly love from Miles.

Leaving aside the usual unfounded and unsubstantiated conspiracy theories that many Pakistani's are fond of expounding, you know the usual stuff, the whole world is out to get us and destroy us etc. you have to know that Pakistan doesn't really need external enemies to weaken it and to damage it. Its own politicians and some citizens are enough for that task.

As for arms sales its a cut throat business like any other business. Obviously the stronger companies and countries will do what they can push out the weaker competition. Plus the stronger companies own much of the technology they are selling plus their gotv's are in a strong position to leverage their strengths and relationships to their mutual advantage.

Instead of crying and coming up with silly conspiracy theories we should all grow up and work towards competing in the international market like other companies and countries do knowing that as a smaller player in this market with many disadvantages we will struggle to sell some of our products.

As for so called undying eternal friendship between countries get over that notion too, there is no such thing. Countries collaborate on mutual beneficial terms there is no free gravy train or so the theory goes :)

This is nothing to do with Arabs or Indian or anyone else. US is protecting its military complex and they do this all the time to stop countries form buy weapons from a third country even stop them buying weapons from Europeans.

pakistan is a small fish in weapons market what we offer to arabs that US wanna block ?

pakistan is a small fish in weapons market what we offer to arabs that US wanna block ?

well bhai kyon bachho ke sapno ko is tarah haqeeqat ke wajan se rondh rahe ho koi to aisee cheez ho jisme pakistani awam ki jakhmi rooh ko thiora sukun mile aap base hi sang dil ho:omghaha:

Its good for Pakistani men power, more Arab buy modern weapon better the Pakistani will be trained. If Pakistani govt can t afford state of the art, but atleast they know inside out of modern technology .
But its strange that these arab countries never made any investment in Pakistani defence industry. They know the potential, bur for some reason they run after European blonds ...

This is nothing to do with Arabs or Indian or anyone else. US is protecting its military complex and they do this all the time to stop countries form buy weapons from a third country even stop them buying weapons from Europeans.

really true……
It was US who was behind the failure of U-214 deal b/w Pak and Germany too……
They just wanna do all dirty work to protect their sales and business…:pop:

I heard that US has pressurized many Arab countries to drop their plans to purchase military hardware from Pakistan, which were supposed to be relatively large numbers.
It is also said that KSA ordered 200 Al Khalids which are now dropped.

KSA never had plans to induct Al Khalid.....

however we did provide a large number of APCs to the Iraqi Army -- and that was even during America's illegal invasion/occupation of the country

i wouldnt be surprised however if American diplomatic missions do pressure certain countries not to procure our equipment simply because one of the single biggest biscuits of leverage the Americans use are foreign military sales

we should continue to work with those with whom we have established defence cooperation.....Sri Lanka, South Korea as examples.

by honest , which one the "Arabs" will choose
if there will be a tie, USA or PAK. ?

I heard that US has pressurized many Arab countries to drop their plans to purchase military hardware from Pakistan, which were supposed to be relatively large numbers.
It is also said that KSA ordered 200 Al Khalids which are now dropped.

Yes you heard it right, US is stepping in all the matters which is related to Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom