What's new

Diplomat arrest: US has no plans to drop charges against Khobragade Washington

Go cry me a river.

When a cold blooded murderer is apprehended red handed, all you can come up with is a victimhood lament of 'xenophobia'. The ONLY reason the murderer Raymond Davis escaped is because Pakistani politicians are a bunch of sellouts who would sell their own grandmother for the right price.

At least the Indians have a spine, even though I agree that the case against Devyani is solid.

Wrong comparison.

If this lady diplomat was about to be mugged in NY,

and she or her guards had shot the 2-bit looters,

then she will not be prosecuted.

Why you all lap up constipated conspiracy theories.

Why?

USA wanted India to go ahead against China at the expense of its national interest, but India refused to act as a pawn and cannon fodder.

Which Indian media is absolutely silent regarding this event? While just check their report about China. Then you can realize these "Indian" medias were bought by the US propaganda.

india knows fully well that in the future paths of india and china will meet one another and will cross those of the west.

even china knows this,i expect warming of the relations when modi comes to power with china

Wrong comparison.

Why?

really man??
who knows whats the real story about raymond davis??

really man??
who knows whats the real story about raymond davis??

Oh Come On now,

Either give your version or accept mine.

No need to spread constipated conspiracy theories like "who knows what the real story is...".

That sounds like a Pakistani Islamist Mullah and not an Indian poster.

peace

Wrong comparison.

Why?

Please educate yourself about the facts around Raymond Davis before posting.

And do spare me your usual frothing at the mouth about "Islamist Mullahs".

india knows fully well that in the future paths of india and china will meet one another and will cross those of the west.

even china knows this,i expect warming of the relations when modi comes to power with china

Thanks, some Indian medias love to exaggerate the tension of border between China and India, yet they remain completely silent during this event.

You can see who these people are working for.

I also hope India and Pakistan will improve their relationship in the future.

Please educate yourself about the facts around Raymond Davis before posting.
".

I do, what are your sources?

Mine are military and police.

Yours?

And do spare me your usual frothing at the mouth about "Islamist Mullahs".
That comment was for specific poster who was spreading constipated conspiracy theories.

Not YOU!

Why you have " much much less to lose. "

Care to explain bhai shaib?

even now we are imposring no nuclear reactors from usa,walmart is not coming or has plans to come.
fdi has already declined to a very low level.

we can get business from anywhere else but i agree our it industry will be hit.

but the problem with usa is that they cannot get skilled it professionals in huge numbers proficient in english and at a low pay scale fom anywhere else.

its not that we will suffer only,their costs will increase many folds too if they shunned indians and employed only western ppl.

the reast of businesses have 0 impact really.

even in case of defence we may not get the best,but we will be far from getting concerned with russian or french stuff.

on the other hand usa has a chance to expand its businesses many folds in india and make windfall profits which are impossible anywhere else on the account of our population.

Thanks, some Indian medias love to exaggerate the tension of border between China and India, yet they remain completely silent during this event.

You can see who these people are working for.

I also hope India and Pakistan will improve their relationship in the future.

i can name those senior members here but care not to

everyone knows who they are and i really think they are far from being a random guy like me,lol

Oh Come On now,

Either give your version or accept mine.

No need to spread constipated conspiracy theories like "who knows what the real story is...".

That sounds like a Pakistani Islamist Mullah and not an Indian poster.

peace

read my posts,any one

i hate conspiracy theories whether indian or any other.

my contention is that he was on some sort of secret mission that went bad,thats my opinion otherwise mugging a diplomat is not that easy.

i maybe wrong but thats what i always thought

You guys too have double standards...i remember during Raymond Davis episode Indians were bashing Pakistan left & right & now you guys calling RD a criminal. At least this incident will open your eyes a bit so that you guys won't troll again.
I never made single comment on Raymond against pak...

even now we are imposring no nuclear reactors from usa,walmart is not coming or has plans to come.
fdi has already declined to a very low level.

we can get business from anywhere else but i agree our it industry will be hit.

but the problem with usa is that they cannot get skilled it professionals in huge numbers proficient in english and at a low pay scale fom anywhere else.

its not that we will suffer only,their costs will increase many folds too if they shunned indians and employed only western ppl.

the reast of businesses have 0 impact really.

even in case of defence we may not get the best,but we will be far from getting concerned with russian or french stuff.

on the other hand usa has a chance to expand its businesses many folds in india and make windfall profits which are impossible anywhere else on the account of our population.

i can name those senior members here but care not to

everyone knows who they are and i really think they are far from being a random guy like me,lol

1. Nuclear tech.
India may not buy from USA but whoever is the seller will need US permission to sell to India.

2. Profit margins for Infosys for doing business with USA is HUGE. It cannot get margins anywhere similar while doing business with Asian countries.

3. Indian techies will run to USA even if there is diplomatic tension between the two countries.
You know our society. If your nephew graduates from IIT and can get to USA, you think your unlce and Aunt will say "na baita na jao Amreeka, un logon nay hamari larki pakr lee hai"

Will they? hahahaha.

So please.

Think before you post.

I do, what are your sources?

Mine are military and police.

Yours?

There was a lot of information posted here about the case, including from official sources, about the circumstance around the incident as well as the background of all the people involved.

Feel free to look at the threads.

I will take publicly released info over unnamed and mysterious "military and police" sources.

I never made single comment on Raymond against pak...

If that will help stop body cavity search of any Indian lady, please use Raymond davis with at your heart's content.

Otherwise it will be just a bazari my $htick is bigger than yours story of PDF.

Peace

There was a lot of information posted here about the case, including from official sources, about the circumstance around the incident as well as the background of all the people involved.

Feel free to look at the threads.

I will take publicly released info over unnamed and mysterious "military and police" sources.

I did

And I also found out stuff from the ground.

Most of PDF threads and posts were constipated conspiracy theories.

peace

e....
i hate conspiracy theories whether indian or any other.

my contention is that he was on some sort of secret mission that went bad,thats my opinion otherwise mugging a diplomat is not that easy.

i maybe wrong but thats what i always thought

I wish you hate conspiracy theories. I wish.

Because as soon as you say you do,

you try to drop a $hit bomb like "he (RD) was on some sort of secret mission".

So there you have it.

Please open a new thread on RD if you like, this thread is about lady diplomat. India vs. USA

Thank you.

What we can probably agree on is that the main reason Raymond Davis escaped punishment is because of Pakistan's moronic "blood money" law.

It's literally a licence to kill and we can hardly blame foreigners for using Pakistan's own idiotic laws.

Anyway, off topic.

1. Nuclear tech.
India may not buy from USA but whoever is the seller will need US permission to sell to India.

2. Profit margins for Infosys for doing business with USA is HUGE. It cannot get margins anywhere similar while doing business with Asian countries.

3. Indian techies will run to USA even if there is diplomatic tension between the two countries.
You know our society. If your nephew graduates from IIT and can get to USA, you think your unlce and Aunt will say "na baita na jao Amreeka, un logon nay hamari larki pakr lee hai"

Will they? hahahaha.

So please.

Think before you post.

even u need some thinking

1)russians sell reactors without american permission

their reactor may not be as good as westinghouse one but its a very advanced 1000 mw reactor

2)we are finalizing our own 700 mw plant pretty soon

3)i already stated that IT will be hit hard,whats there to disagree??

4)if indian remained largely unaffected during post 1999 sanctions what makes u think this will be any different??

5)regarding professionals,thats a concern i give that to u
but as china has started retaining their professionals(still small number) we will start doing that too.
surely not very soon but it will happen once the salaries rise here.

6)uranium imposts will be a problem too i concede

7)but we have huge huge amounts of coal,,so power will not be affected at all albeit it is way more cheaper and easier to go the coal way.

the only problem is environment but hey,when u are fucked u don't think about environment really

If that will help stop body cavity search of any Indian lady, please use Raymond davis with at your heart's content.

Otherwise it will be just a bazari my $htick is bigger than yours story of PDF.

Peace

I did

And I also found out stuff from the ground.

peace

I wish you hate conspiracy theories. I wish.

Because as soon as you say you do,

you try to drop a $hit bomb like "he (RD) was on some sort of secret mission".

So there you have it.

Please open a new thread on RD if you like, this thread is about lady diplomat. India vs. USA

Thank you.

i wish u see the comments that i make in this forum

u are free to check

and i did not start ranting on raymond davis,u can check that too.i just replied.

lastly u are no one to tell me what to post or not

@FaujHistorian

man its not the end of the world without america

china did it,india will do it and then pakistan will one day too
have some hope

Back
Top Bottom