What's new

US Politics

If Trump wins good news for India and Russia
I predict many hindus and Sikhs being shot in the streets... ironically the Hindu look is confused as Muslim in America... sadly laughable...

BTW.. I am pro Trump... he is better for the world.. Puts China squarely in pakistan's block...

Trump has China phobia...

Calm down with the red font. He did mention India taking up their jobs and he will bring the jobs back.

He make that concern more towards china than India.Indian software outsourcing industry have concern but US companies looking for profit and not what US presidents says neither he can't dictate to a certain limit over MNCs

And Killary would?

'Killary' I highly doubt would fulfill many of her promises to her base.

You seem to be a bit defensive based at what I said and there's no reason for it.

Just because I said Trump most likely wouldn't come through with what some of his white nationalist supporters hope and project onto him, doesn't mean it's automatically a pro Hillary comment.

As I'm not a big fan of hers at all.

Tells you a lot about a racist upbringing if you think colour defines greatness.

Political correctness, it’s not necessary to analyse everything sometimes you just judge it by a simple look.

Becomes easy to deal with the outcome when you are not a fan of either of the candidates! But have to ask..why there is a dearth of able leadership in a country like US? I mean..couldn't they find any better than Clinton & Trump?

Nah, Trump is NOT a racist deep down. It may surprise you to hear me say that. Trump is nothing. No one. And that's actually worse than something.
Anything.

Is he the Faceless Man?

Liberal leftists getting their *** wupped even in developed western world. More & more countries turning conservative & nationalistic! Political correctness gone mad...& elitists paying for it!
That's just history repeating itself. Whenever the extreme left takes over, they repress people's freedom to such an extent that a powerful right wing backlash is only a matter of time. It's the pendulum effect, and now the momentum has pushed the pendulum towards the right not just in the US but all throughout the West.

Wherever in you look in history, whether it was the Sparticus uprising in Germany that gave rise to the Nazis, or the Republican movement in Spain that gave rise to the Falangists, or the Bolshevik movement in Russia and 70+ years of Communism which now gave birth to a Orthodox Nationalist Russia, the left, with it's extreme utopian agenda, is what creates the Right.

I predict many hindus and Sikhs being shot in the streets... ironically the Hindu look is confused as Muslim in America... sadly laughable...

BTW.. I am pro Trump... he is better for the world.. Puts China squarely in pakistan's block...

Trump has China phobia...

Pakistan already in china's block no matter who is the US president.He will be hostile towards China and so try to more close towards India

I don't believe color defines greatness. What I said was that if someone is White and is considered great as part of majority Middle Class, it should not be defined as racist.
depends on the emphasis on white
That's just history repeating itself. Whenever the extreme left takes over, they repress people's freedom to such an extent that a powerful right wing backlash is only a matter of time. It's the pendulum effect, and now the momentum has pushed the pendulum towards the right not just in the US but all throughout the West.

Wherever in you look in history, whether it was the Sparticus uprising in Germany that gave rise to the Nazis, or the Republican movement in Spain that gave rise to the Falangists, or the Bolshevik movement in Russia and 70+ years of Communism which now gave birth to a Orthodox Nationalist Russia, the left, with it's extreme utopian agenda, is what creates the Right.
Essentially, we are coming to the clash of civilisations as has happened many times before in the Earth's cycle.
Nothing to be afraid of.

I kid you not! I was literally just thinking to myself "desert fox is going to keep this thread alive forever"

All hail the meme king @Desert Fox :yay:

He's okay by me.

And just few hours ago I was advising @Desert Fox to do better memes of Hillary.
Oh, how, the mighties have fallen!!!

My neighbor left just a couple of minutes ago. Dejected. No wine or beer would console him. Not even the Pakistani 'Aoolo Mutter'.
As for me.. sad but not too dejected.
I think Trump will not last a year--he'll be IMPEACHED within one year

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom