What's new

US Politics

We can never say for sure, but why should we be surprised if it did happen? Won't Trump ban Muslims as promised? Won't he build the wall? Whether we like it or not this the new reality in America. These chants cannot be concealed for much longer because this sentiment exists.

I think these are all good signs as we may now be reverting back to the long-weakened Westphalian nation state. Multiculturalism in extreme porous form is better be stopped because it breeds social uncohesiveness and creates pockets of areas with social ills are abundant.

The political correctness of not calling a terrorist a terrorist, but some sort of angry youth or freedom fighter may now be stopped.

No more every unhappy group of people deserving a state of their own.

I began to sympathize with Trump's ideas when he clearly referred to himself as being anti-globalist. The MSM has subdued most of his messages, but, he has very strong opinion of nation state and cultural clarity.

Perhaps, with Trump elected, the old regionalism is entirely dead (EU's disintegration might speed up). Now, the room is more open for new regionalism such as the OBOR.

Tells you a lot about a racist upbringing if you think colour defines greatness.
I don't believe color defines greatness. What I said was that if someone is White and is considered great as part of majority Middle Class, it should not be defined as racist.

CwzBIrlWgAED3JB.jpg

I began to sympathize with Trump's ideas when he clearly referred to himself as being anti-globalist. The MSM has subdued most of his messages, but, he has very strong opinion of nation state and cultural clarity.
Exactly. The big global elite fcked America and majority of Americans just reclaimed their country.

I don't believe color defines greatness. What I said was that if someone is White and is considered great as part of majority Middle Class, it should not be defined as racist.
depends on the emphasis on white.

Good news for the world as World War Three with Russia over "moderate" terrorists in Syria will be averted.

Not just that but Hilary's involvement in Libya and the current state of Libya highlights that all she would have done is forward an interventionist policy which is detrimental for the nations as the regions.

Personally I think she would have been worse for the middle east and even for Pakistan. Obama was hailed as a great guy for pakistan and the middle east and he played a huge hand in nearly destroying the region with supporting terrorists to kill other terrorists who were also getting support from some sectors of the deep state.

Let's see what happens. These were the least two liked candidates as far as I have observed the US elections.

Literally picking the lesser of evils

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom