What's new

US Politics

Hillary got fooled by the pollsters! Every polling agency apart from LA Times gave Clinton huge lead! Maybe that allowed the complacency to set in!
Oh well.. Trump should thank Julian Assange & FBI director for making his job easy!

No, Trump supporters haven’t been chanting “We hate Muslims, we hate blacks” at a Manhattan rally.

The rumour comes from a tweet by a British parody account. It has been retweeted over 40,000 times already, including by journalists, enough to get the account trending in India and Malaysia. The account is known in the UK for doing this for all sorts of occasions, usually making false claims about chants at sports events. The fact that it subsequently claimed that the chant was being sung to the tune of “Enjoy The Silence” by Depeche Mode might have been a further clue that it didn’t happen.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-polls-trump-clinton-live

@maximuswarrior @Oscar
That is a typical Leftist/Liberal tactic, throw dirt on you opponent and then leave them in the lurch babbling to defend themselves. The left is very dirty, and i'm glad Trump is a thorn in their sides.

No, Trump supporters haven’t been chanting “We hate Muslims, we hate blacks” at a Manhattan rally.

The rumour comes from a tweet by a British parody account. It has been retweeted over 40,000 times already, including by journalists, enough to get the account trending in India and Malaysia. The account is known in the UK for doing this for all sorts of occasions, usually making false claims about chants at sports events. The fact that it subsequently claimed that the chant was being sung to the tune of “Enjoy The Silence” by Depeche Mode might have been a further clue that it didn’t happen.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-polls-trump-clinton-live

@maximuswarrior @Oscar

We can never say for sure, but why should we be surprised if it did happen? Won't Trump ban Muslims as promised? Won't he build the wall? Whether we like it or not this the new reality in America. These chants cannot be concealed for much longer because this sentiment exists.

I am pretty amazed at how many people really cant stand her. Let's be honest with a really good candidate, Trump would've lost, but she's that disliked by the public. Like the other guy said, a lot of these voters voted for Trump as a giant **** you to the current status quo combined with disliking her as a person.

Exactly. She's under-prerforming with suburban voters and white women too. Those were supposed to be her firewall.

I was among her fiercest critics and thought that polls were exaggerating her support. But I didn't expect this. She's far worse of a candidate than even I thought.

Trump will win and he will recognize Jerusalem as an official Israeli capital

That's what he said he was going to do. Now whether he actually does it or not is another story.

Time will tell...

I really wish Admiral William Adama was alive right now. Would really like to hear his opinion of all this election stuff.

Trump takes the lead at new Hampshire..

Hilary left with Minnesota and maine

Hillary got fooled by the pollsters! Every polling agency apart from LA Times gave Clinton huge lead! Maybe that allowed the complacency to set in!
Oh well.. Trump should thank Julian Assange & FBI director for making his job easy!
Not really, she only led by one or two points up until end of last week. She only pulled a double digit lead for a short while after the first two debates.

We can never say for sure, but why should we be surprised if it did happen? Won't Trump ban Muslims as promised? Won't he build the wall? Whether we like it or not this the new reality in America. These chants cannot be concealed for much longer because this sentiment exists.
He will do nothing sort of that..just wait for coming days and you will know why Trump haters were wrong

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom