What's new

US Politics

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I am at a Trump rally in Manhattan, and thousands are chanting &quot;We hate Muslims, we hate blacks, we want our great country back&quot;. Disgusting</p>&mdash; Simon Rowntree (@SRowntreeNews) <a href=" ">November 9, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

LOL and some members say to me this isn't about race! It is all about race. Welcome to the new reality. Welcome to the new America.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I am at a Trump rally in Manhattan, and thousands are chanting &quot;We hate Muslims, we hate blacks, we want our great country back&quot;. Disgusting</p>&mdash; Simon Rowntree (@SRowntreeNews) <a href=" ">November 9, 2016</a></blockquote>
fake !

Video or i don't believe it. This isn't the first time leftists try to spread misinfo to discredit their opponents. The left has a track record of throwing baseless accusations on their opponents and then just disappearing from the scene after the character assassination has been achieved.

Video or i don't believe it. This isn't the first time leftists try to spread misinfo to discredit their opponents. The left has a track record of throwing baseless accusations on their opponents and then just disappearing from the scene after the character assassination has been achieved.

Not buying that either.

No, Trump supporters haven’t been chanting “We hate Muslims, we hate blacks” at a Manhattan rally.

The rumour comes from a tweet by a British parody account. It has been retweeted over 40,000 times already, including by journalists, enough to get the account trending in India and Malaysia. The account is known in the UK for doing this for all sorts of occasions, usually making false claims about chants at sports events. The fact that it subsequently claimed that the chant was being sung to the tune of “Enjoy The Silence” by Depeche Mode might have been a further clue that it didn’t happen.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-polls-trump-clinton-live

@maximuswarrior @Oscar

Gotta hand it to Trump...this is HIS win. The party didn't get fully behind him, yet he gathered a new coalition of voters and kicked Hillary right in the you know what....

He took Iowa, Wisconsin(!)...and not to mention, Ohio and Florida.

Let's not forget, Obama won all these states TWICE and his popularity is as high as it's been in years and years.

Hillary was meant to be an extension of his work...yet, ppl went the other way.

- obamacare will be gone in 2 months
- supreme court will become right wing again
- with senate/house and presidency...republican agenda will get pushed through with no probably
- Roe v Wade is in trouble

This is momentous...HUGE

Back
Top Bottom