What's new

US Politics

Don't underestimate the implications. The implications are very severe. If Trump gets elected America has altered its course drastically. Big corporate America will suffer and the status quo will suffer big time. It will be some feat if Trump won.
what ever it may be ... American politics and foreign policy would take a new turn ... a change weather good or bad is the need... Trump will shake things up... would be good for all... Never be afraid of the change ...

World should embrace the decision ... We cant go with business as usual...

Though the networks haven't officially called it yet, it's all but over.

It looks like Trump will win Wisconsin and Michigan, and Hillary has fallen behind in Pennsylvania

He make that concern more towards china than India.Indian software outsourcing industry have concern but US companies looking for profit and not what US presidents says neither he can't dictate to a certain limit over MNCs

That is your opinion, I am telling you what he said directly quoting him

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-stealing-jobs-again/articleshow/51183534.cms

Donald Trump Accuses China, India, Vietnam And Mexico Of Poaching American Jobs
http://www.ibtimes.com/donald-trump...vietnam-mexico-poaching-american-jobs-2320969

Hindus are looking for a saviour that can help them somehow with getting back at Muslims for their 1000 year of rule, not gonna happen. Not trump, not america, not putin. Not much will change, if Trump goes against the establishment and their plan for Asia it could be bad news for India.

And just few hours ago I was advising @Desert Fox to do better memes of Hillary.
Oh, how, the mighties have fallen!!!

My neighbor left just a couple of minutes ago. Dejected. No wine or beer would console him. Not even the Pakistani 'Aoolo Mutter'.
As for me.. sad but not too dejected.
I think Trump will not last a year--he'll be IMPEACHED within one year
Don't worry, i have more on the way. :D

Though the networks haven't officially called it yet, it's all but over.

It looks like Trump will win Wisconsin and Michigan, and Hillary has fallen behind in Pennsylvania

I live in Pennsylvania, and for months, I kept hearing how Republicans trying to win Pennsylvania was basically Fool's Gold.

Just for some perspective, I think the last time a Republican presidential candidate won Pennsylvania was in 1988.

Even if she does end up winning Pennsylvania in a squeaker, that still shows how many people were so angry and upset.

Tells you a lot about a racist upbringing if you think colour defines greatness.

Are you Punjabi and proud?
Are you Pathan and proud?

Are you proud of your ethnicity? White in America is an ethnicity because they are too mixed to point to one country alone.

That's just history repeating itself. Whenever the extreme left takes over, they repress people's freedom to such an extent that a powerful right wing backlash is only a matter of time. It's the pendulum effect, and now the momentum has pushed the pendulum towards the right not just in the US but all throughout the West.

Wherever in you look in history, whether it was the Sparticus uprising in Germany that gave rise to the Nazis, or the Republican movement in Spain that gave rise to the Falangists, or the Bolshevik movement in Russia and 70+ years of Communism which now gave birth to a Orthodox Nationalist Russia, the left, with it's extreme utopian agenda, is what creates the Right.
Just goes to show too much of everything is too bad! Political correctness reached a kind of level where it's almost shameful to be seen or known as nationalistic & have opposite ideological / political views! & it's 'enough is enough' for silent majority..It showed in BREXIT & it's showing now!
Liberals underestimated & got fooled by the silent during BREXIT..& once again today!

tem4rza.png

Are you Punjabi and proud?
Are you Pathan and proud?

Are you proud of your ethnicity? White in America is an ethnicity because they are too mixed to point to one country alone.
Not a bit. I dont suffer from delusions of skin colour.
I am proud of being from one country perhaps, but never of one race or ethnicity.
That boundary ends once you are part of a state.

Just goes to show too much of everything is too bad! Political correctness reached a kind of level where it's almost shameful to be seen or known as nationalistic & have opposite ideological / political views! & it's 'enough is enough' for silent majority..It showed in BREXIT & it's showing now!
Liberals underestimated & got fooled by the silent during BREXIT..& once again today!

What was underestimated was the people's tolerance for the same elitist quo. The rest of liberal , rightwing crap is IRRELEVANT in ANY scenario. Bhutto was right all the time; ROTI, Kapra and Makaan are the core motivations..only then does anything else come into play.

give us confirmation so I can crack open a rare morning beer already :)

big big big league !!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

infowars and young turds are both running livestreams, a true study in contrasts :D

Wow, in Iran , reformists media were talking about " why it is necessary for democracy that Clinton win with big magin "

First they were shocked , and now they are insulting Americans peoples ( just like what when they lose an election in Iran )

Well , look like Trump threat force system to honor American people choose and don't hijack it ....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom