What's new

US Politics

I'm from Philadelphia, which is a hugely democrat-leaning City.

The Philadelphia Metro and Pittsburgh are islands of blue in a sea of red, this election. Hillary is under-performing in the Wyoming Valley and the Lehigh Valley. She barely won Lackawanna County, and lost Erie County altogether. She can't even win Democratic areas...

Yeah with Clinton it was clear that she would go for a war in Syria against Russia to push Oil prices a gratitude for Saudi funding to Clinton Foundation ... Saudi remain the biggest looser... :p:

I am loving This...
All those invested in Clintons must be feeling sick as fcuk (including few from our own neck of the woods:p: )! Middleast calculations changed big time...ISIS' last hope dashed! Saudi & Qatar will have to ask for their money back! :lol:

Looks like Trump will win. I just hope he puts an end to US meddling in the ME. I won't hold my breath though.

Oh by the way trump is leading in AK which is Alaska I guess

Hillary Spend more then 2 Billion Dollar with full celebrity intellectual backing for this :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Trump spend less then a Billion and u can see the results ... :-)

Rachel Maddow, Ariana Huffington, Christine Amanpour.... all these feminist bitches just got grabbed by the pussy and flushed down the toilet. :D

0RKlul.jpg

:enjoy:

Trump needs only six with PA falling.

The vote lead that was 1.2 million has now increased to 2.3 million.

Trump is the new US president. Hilary needs 55

So what exactly all you Trump supporters expect by Trump?

They expect an awful lot!

and Trump promised a lot. I'm afraid though, that once he gets into the White House, he's going to find that it's going to be much easier said than done to accomplish some of the things he said he wants to do.

I certainly hope he can affect some change for the better, that's for sure!

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom