What's new

US Politics

I live in Pennsylvania, and for months, I kept hearing how Republicans trying to win Pennsylvania was basically Fool's Gold. I think the last time a Republican presidential candidate won Pennsylvania was in 1988.

I felt exactly the same way, before today. "Fool's gold" is the exact phrase I used to describe Pennsylvania whenever discussing Republican chances in Presidential elections there.

However, it seems that Hillary is the worst Democratic Presidential candidate since Michael Dukakis. Then again, George Bush Sr. was no Trump.

Even if she does end up winning Pennsylvania in a squeaker, that still shows how many people were so angry and upset.

Indeed.

That is your opinion, I am telling you what he said directly quoting him

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-stealing-jobs-again/articleshow/51183534.cms

Donald Trump Accuses China, India, Vietnam And Mexico Of Poaching American Jobs
http://www.ibtimes.com/donald-trump...vietnam-mexico-poaching-american-jobs-2320969

Hindus are looking for a saviour that can help them somehow with getting back at Muslims for their 1000 year of rule, not gonna happen. Not trump, not america, not putin. Not much will change, if Trump goes against the establishment and their plan for Asia it could be bad news for India.

Trump already made ultimatum speech against pakistan try to take out the Dr. for osama episode and concern nuclear weapons program.So a very hostile US will also put pressure on pakistan to act against non-state actors as well.There might not be any significant financial or defence aid for pakistan during Trump administration.

I felt exactly the same way, before today. "Fool's gold" is the exact phrase I used to describe Pennsylvania whenever discussing Republican chances in Presidential elections there.

However, it seems that Hillary is the worst Democratic Presidential candidate since Michael Dukakis. Then again, George Bush Sr. was no Trump.

Indeed.

I'm from Philadelphia, which is a hugely democrat-leaning City.

I forget at the moment what the exact Democrat to Republican registered ratio is here.

But I know the gap is huge

Pakistan already in china's block no matter who is the US president.He will be hostile towards China and so try to more close towards India
No... i think he has a distain for the dark skinned people... like the indians. Watch and see.

But i still prefer Donald trump over Hitlery

At least there is no masking ... it's in the open.

Trump USA! Yeah!

I'm from Philadelphia, which is a hugely democrat-leaning City.

I forget at the moment what the exact Democrat to Republican registered ratio is here.

But I know the gap is huge

Did you vote for The Caterpillar or Hillz?

Now we need some one like trump in iran... Then we will have so much fun :D

Trump wins ... Iran wins !

It's scary when you know Clinton foundation & ISIS is funded by the same source! looks like that message went through the electorate good & proper!
Yeah with Clinton it was clear that she would go for a war in Syria against Russia to push Oil prices a gratitude for Saudi funding to Clinton Foundation ... Saudi remain the biggest looser... :p:

I am loving This...

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom