What's new

US Politics

I will be making a ton of coin form having shorted a lot of my stocks (Esp in Asia). The night keeps getting better.

Guess I really have Hillary's corrupt nature to thank for it! Feels weird.

Reddits already called Trump the winner. Its over bro.

Thx for the money making tip I really appreciated it.

You know that the president doesnt control the US foreign policy,not much will change.

No, but the people under him will and we know who they are. They are even worse than Trump I can assure you. Trump is kindergarten stuff. You will forget the likes of Cheney and company. This team under Trump is going to wreak havoc. Remember, they have shaped his campaign and it wasn't a lie. We better start believing what is about to come our way just like Trump's insane victory. Pinch yourself. It really is happening.

as a non American, all I want is for him to come good on his foreign policy ideas of not supporting the Syrian "rebels" and work with Russia to knock the hell out of the jihadis in the middle east.

world peace and all of that :) v

Basically i want Trump to act like Bush. Send ground forces everywhere and have the Americans start counting coffins again. Bush started with a rhetoric similar to that of Trump. Now he is hiding somewhere in Texas countryside

I will be making a ton of coin form having shorted a lot of my stocks (Esp in Asia). The night keeps getting better.

Guess I really have Hillary's corrupt nature to thank for it! Feels weird.

LOL. Saw the writing on the wall, did you? I guess you put your money where your mouth was. A true believer. :enjoy:

No, but the people under him will and we know who they are. They are even worse than trump I can assure you. You will forget the likes of Cheney and co.
Didnt the Republicans controll the Senate and the House during Obama's terms,what do you expect to change now?

Republican Pennsylvania senator Pat Toomey winning reelection and going back to the Senate.

Must say Indian media Poll Predictions are far Better then American ones... Bigly ...

American media cursing non white americans who didnt cast their vote... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Woohoo

17708024444998160d294ed5a037d4a0345faa89[1].gif

Back
Top Bottom