What's new

US Politics

Basically i want Trump to act like Bush. Send ground forces everywhere and have the Americans start counting coffins again. Bush started with a rhetoric similar to that of Trump. Now he is hiding somewhere in Texas countryside
Maybe but his focus is on business,the arms industry will florish but in what way,i dont know.

Basically i want Trump to act like Bush. Send ground forces everywhere and have the Americans start counting coffins again. Bush started with a rhetoric similar to that of Trump. Now he is hiding somewhere in Texas countryside
not going to happen, he's not a neocon.

all I want is dead terrorist rebels in Syria so order can be restored, SU27s in concert with F 15s bombing the shit out of jihadi scumbags, it'll be beautiful to watch.

but who knows, he might end up being a neocon too, we'll just have to wait to find out, lets just enjoy this yuge victory for now :yahoo:

Didnt the Republicans controll the Senate and the House during Obama's terms,what do you expect to change now?

A lot of change. The House is just a name. Trump and particularly his donors and powerful supporters will dictate what will happen. Just like when Hillary would have been elected. I can assure you. It ain't good what is about to come.

A lot of change. The House is just a name. Trump and particularly his donors and powerful supporters will dictate what will happen. Just like when Hillary would have been elected. I can assure you. It ain't good what is about to come.
No one is funding Trump.

You mean the same Al-Waleed that owns Fox News and the same conservative media that supports Trump? The same guy that helped bail out Trump when he went bankrupt? The same guy who has done business with Trump and CONTINUES to do it. Ah, that guy. I guess that some irrelevant Twiter "rivalry" will change all that. I remember similar statements of Trump in regards to Israel just for him to say a few weeks later that he will support Israel unconditionally and that he supports a Jerusalem under full Jewish control.

The same guy whose family donated money to the Trump campaign?

It's cheap talk. Trump has been inconsistent in his statements and that is deliberate as he has tried to appeal to as many different voter types as possible.

Read my post again. Trump being elected is bad news for the Mullah's. Obama was the worst president for KSA/GCC/Arab world in ages if not in history. Clinton is Obama's henchmen.

Trump/US will definitely side with traditional US allies in the region (Israel, GCC, Turkey) rather than facilitate the rise of US enemies as Obama did and Clinton would do.

You foolishly believe that Obama was anti-Assad or that a unstable Syria benefits anyone in the region that is not Israel. You are wrong on both accounts. An unstable Syria or any Arab country for that matter (Iraq in 2003) only benefits the Mullahs and Israel.

Trump isn't pro war... he is more of an isolationist. His bigotry will mostly be for his own country... which will be further torn apart with them versus us... Indians aren't going to be part of the "us" either... fyi

I dont think much will change but lets wait and see.

So Trump is the next president. Seem god is listening to the pujas by VHP and Bajrang Dal

Back
Top Bottom