What's new

US Politics

So Trump is the next president. Seem god is listening to the pujas by VHP and Bajrang Dal
Trumtards will shoot up more Sikhs and Hindus than Muslims... you watch and see... that is the common misconception in America...

Trumtards will shoot up more Sikhs and Hindus than Muslims... you watch and see... that is the common misconception in America...
it's America, nor some sharia run arab hellhole.

Next secretary of state will be Newt Gingrich who has said that Palestinians are invented people whatever that means. Expect recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and more settlements on Palestinian territories
I think it's extermination time for the Palestinians... they are soon to be an extinct race...

not going to happen, he's not a neocon.

all I want is dead terrorist rebels in Syria so order can be restored, SU27s in concert with F 15s bombing the shit out of jihadi scumbags, it'll be beautiful to watch.

but who knows, he might end up being a neocon too, we'll just have to wait to find out, lets just enjoy this yuge victory for now :yahoo:

Obama already bombs 7 countries. I am surprised how people dont get it

LOL According to Trump he is bringing all jobs back home. No point in waiving the American flag.

I would honestly love to see that happen, but the realist in me knows what the truth is unfortunately.

Now Modi - Trump - Putin will become the new power Axis.

Putin is sure to come out of the isolation...Modi will get more military gadgets and deeper support from US ...and Trump will get the ammunition to go after China.

The world will sure change in the next 5 years.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom