What's new

US Politics

Time to feel the 'Bern' ! How democrats must be missing him right now! :-)

LOL. Saw the writing on the wall, did you? I guess you put your money where your mouth was. A true believer. :enjoy:

I kinda knew it would sink even if trump lost (just probably more spaced out). Election jitters basically.

it's America, nor some sharia run arab hellhole.
Tell that to the Sikhs gurdwara that was shot up a year ago... it isn't the government it's the people...the tumpers... they angry white male now working at walmart because his cushy factory job got shipped to China... and ain't coming back.

Nazi run... shariah run.. Potatoes ... potataatoes

Again... i say this... I am pro Trump...

Repubs need one more seat for the senate majority. They have 50 whereas demos need four as they have 47

Trumtards will shoot up more Sikhs and Hindus than Muslims... you watch and see... that is the common misconception in America...

The US elections is not in my hand. I would have preferred Clinton. But whatever, you have to take good point out of the outcome.

And Trump has soft corner for India. though visas and outsourcing Industry could suffer

Now Modi - Trump - Putin will become the new power Axis.

Putin is sure to come out of the isolation...Modi will get more military gadgets and deeper support from US ...and Trump will get the ammunition to go after China.

The world will sure change in the next 5 years.

LOL at Modi - Trump - Putin. You can take Modi out of the equation. Putin is the real winner and has been all along. Putin is about to become the strongest man in the world with Trump art the helm. No doubt about it.

I'm laughing and I'm enjoying it all along. In fact, my wish has come true. I'm going to enjoy every moment for the coming 4 years. LMAO
it's going to be entertaining, that is for sure. The Donald just became commander in chief of the worlds most powerful military, he will lead NATO, at the UN, chair G-5/10/20s, the beautiful Melania will help orphans and endangered species, it's all coming true.

@LA se Karachi :enjoy:

THE SENATE BELONGS TO THE REPUBLICANS.

HOUSE AND SENATE

Screenshot_2016-11-09-12-05-22.png

Trumps mastery is the idea that he has managed to delude many Americans that he can solve issues like terrorism. Fact is that Bush sent armies he failed. Obama sent drones he failed. Now expect another 4-8 years of pointless wars

The US elections is not in my hand. I would have preferred Clinton. But whatever, you have to take good point out of the outcome.
I couldn't stand Hitlery ... i think Trump is better for world peace... it's just that he isn't really good for America itself.

He will alienate the Black's... and 1990s Rodney king riots are going to become common place... and the white mass shootings wouldn't be far behind... on average there are two mass shooting in America. This will get worse.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom