What's new

US Politics

Must say Indian media Poll Predictions are far Better then American ones... Bigly ...

American media cursing non white americans who didnt cast their vote... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Let's get to the business end of things. So, how many jobs is India going to lose under Trump?

BBC, CNN, Al Jazeera all crying like crazy and blaming the people aka democracy. Cry baby cry.

I was watching some TYT, and basically all they were doing were crying about how white males are racist and sexist, and how white women are dumb for voting for Trump

it's stuff like that would make someone who isn't really racist a racist real quick. when you vilify white men constantly and gloat about the changing demographic. it just goes to show white males got sick and tired of the BS, and the silent majority made their decision.

Next secretary of state will be Newt Gingrich who has said that Palestinians are invented people whatever that means. Expect recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and more settlements on Palestinian territories

pedo podesta, "still counting votes, we're not saying anything more tonight"

looks like crooked ILLary has gone to sleep

What's going on at Maine.. It's coloured blue but highlighted red.. Both won from there?

Screenshot_2016-11-09-11-56-08.png

Indian American Republican candidate Kamala Harris elected from California defeating Democrat Loretta Sanchez...

Republicans on a Roll ... :smitten:

Next secretary of state will be Newt Gingrich who has said that Palestinians are invented people whatever that means. Expect recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and more settlements on Palestinian territories

No doubt wars are going to take place.

They expect an awful lot!

and Trump promised a lot. I'm afraid though, that once he gets into the White House, he's going to find that it's going to be much easier said than done to accomplish some of the things he said he wants to do.

I certainly hope he can affect some change for the better, that's for sure!
Yes you are right. A lot of what he said was for domestic consumption primarily and would (fortunately) be very hard to achieve. But this does also speak about the vision he carries and also about the people of US who have backed that vision up

And I think interest of people here on PDF is not about what he will give to the world, but more about what he might take away. We sincerely hope whatever he gives is good and whatever he takes away is the bad that's prevailing.

P.S: Not the US kind of a bad, but the REAL bad.

So, Trump has Pennsylvania! The American people have once demonstrated the value of democracy no matter what the odds, administration-sponsored or otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom