What's new

US Politics

To put it mildly for Pakistanis; Trump is Asif Zardari with a bigger Ego.

Asif zardari was a genius politician that could unite the entire opposition under his control while he destroyed the country. Don't think trump is at that level of political play and his destruction levels remain to be seen. :p .

LOL at Modi - Trump - Putin. You can take Modi out of the equation. Putin is the real winner and has been all along. Putin is about to become the strongest man in the world with Trump art the helm. No doubt about it.

Russian economy is half that off India's, so Modi has an edge. Moreover, Trump hates China, and US will depend more on India to take on China. I am seeing much closer relation between India and US than under Modi - Obama.

Prepare for another 4-8 years of wars.All far right sites that create hatred against muslims are cheering because they want a man like Trump to bomb muslim countries to create hatred between muslims and christians. Its the agenda of far right

it's going to be entertaining, that is for sure. The Donald just became commander in chief of the worlds most powerful military, he will lead NATO, at the UN, chair G-5/10/20s, the beautiful Melania will help orphans and endangered species, it's all coming true.

@LA se Karachi :enjoy:

:close_tema:

Hillary Globe Explosion gif.gif

Russian economy is half that off India's, so Modi has an edge. Moreover, Trump hates China, and US will depend more on India to take on China. I am seeing much closer relation between India and US than under Modi - Obama.

Trump hates China? More than half of his stuff is made there. He doesn't hate China. We know how deep the relations between Trump and Russia run. They are more deep than India I can assure you. Putin definitely is the biggest winner here.

I'm all for more relationship between India and the US. For Pakistan that is only a good thing because the burger elite in this country will be gobsmacked.

Back
Top Bottom