What's new

US Politics

PA counting went from 99% to 89% ... wtf just happened?

I found it interesting that the Young Turks 'Progressives'; who have been sleeping with and supporting the DNC aka Democratic party, knowing that they were corporate sellouts; started blaming the DNC for what it is. They are either incompetent or just plain hypocrites, if progressives like them didn't support them then this election would have came out differently.

Bernie Sanders was a sellout too, by joining the Democratic Party and then later supporting Hillary Clinton.

The Sheep reap what they sow...

Wolves my azz.

I love the smell of roasting sheep, Democrat or Republican, both smell the same to me.

At one point he said "F@ck". Real quality anchorman that guy is

PA counting went from 99% to 89% ... wtf just happened?

Hills coming from the left field sigh voter fraud.

Damn, im beginning to feel bad for Hillary
wluh8.jpg

Trump is ethnically German !!!

& germans are originally aryan...

Hail trump :D

Are you talking about the same Trump who was vehemently against the catastrophic Iraq war in 2003, who criticized Bush' policy in the Middle East. A policy that was largely followed by Obama and which would have been continued, even more so, by Lying Crooked Killary?

She should have been court-martialed ages ago anyway. Along with Obama, Bush, Cheney etc. Trump will have a hard time keeping the warmongers and neocons in a tight collar. I fear that he will not succeed.

Trump supported the war on Iraq at first then he condemned it (just like all others did). He is heavily influenced by the zionist lobby(just like Bush did). His daughter married a jew and he has claimed that he will recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. Its not a wonder why he has done all these anti-muslim comments. Obama was a weak president that he tried at first to draw back US from this story with the war on terror then Arab spring happened and he created a mess. But at least he was careful not to say things like "we are at war with muslims". With Trump expect more radical policies

Prepare for another 4-8 years of wars.All far right sites that create hatred against muslims are cheering because they want a man like Trump to bomb muslim countries to create hatred between muslims and christians. Its the agenda of far right
What if Muslims bomb America first.

Another good thing, liberals all across the world, including the Arab world, are crying currently.:lol:
Death of Liberalism in the West is death of Liberalism everywhere. I'm basking in Liberal tears right now.

As for internal US matters, who the hell cares that is a non-American citizen? I doubt that Muslims will suffer. In fact many Arab-Americans (3.5 million people) are pro-Trump.
From my personal experience most Arabs, at least Arab women, are very leftist minded.

Farsi delusion:lol:

There is nothing called an "Aryan ethnicity". Europeans are genetically and geographically closer to Arabs than Iranians. So are Turks. None of those two people are Indo-European speakers. Every single DNA test confirms this as well. However you likely have more to do with "Aryan" Sri Lankans indeed.

I have never seen Trump say a single positive thing about the Mullah's. In fact he has called the Iranian nuclear deal the worst deal in history numerous times.

Last edited:

Why are you guys so happy? He is going to make the life very, very hard for Iran. There is no difference for him between Daesh and Iran in his own strange universe of foreign policy. Shias should be concerned about this outcome.

Trump is great for world peace... Hillary would have been a total disaster... American right wing is just as bad as the Isis type... the only difference is they can't get away with it... but they would happily be chopping brownie head and you tubing it... they can't... yet... :)
we'll see, somehow I'm not too worried about a nazi takeover of the US

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom