What's new

US Politics

Why are you guys so happy? He is going to make the life very, very hard for Iran. There is no difference for him between Daesh and Iran in his own strange universe of foreign policy. Shias should be concerned about this outcome.

The nuclear deal with Iran is going to the bin. Expect relations between US and Iran to deteriorate.

All heil fuhrer Trump.
lol imagine
Trump Hitler gif.gif

Death of Liberalism in the West is death of Liberalism everywhere. I'm basking in Liberal tears right now.

From my personal experience most Arabs, at least Arab women, are very leftist minded.

You have to have in mind that around half of the 3.5 million Arab-Americans are Christians and most live on the East Coast or major US cities. Basically traditional Democratic areas. However I am quite sure that the average Arab-American in mostly Democratic states have a higher tendency to vote Republican simply due to shared values.

I mean @Falcon29 for instance, who is the only Arab-American that I know here, has supported Trump all the time and he told me that most Arabs in Michigan did the same.

This report confirms it.

In fact Hillary has harmed Muslims more than Trump could ever dream about.

he will take america to another direction.i feel he will change his policy when took oath

You have to have in mind that around half of the 3.5 million Arab-Americans are Christians and most live on the East Coast or major US cities. Basically traditional Democratic areas. However I am quite sure that the average Arab-American in mostly Democratic states have a higher tendency to vote Republican simply due to shared values.

I mean @Falcon29 for instance, who is the only Arab-American that I know here, has supported Trump all the time and he told me that most Arabs in Michigan did the same.
trump will be dancing in saudi arabia like bush.u just wait

Nazi gassing millions was probably as bad as the Isis maniacs.

But this thread is about trump.

I think economically Trump is a disaster... you don't make a country great by just wishing it. You need policies. He has none.

For world peace i think Trump is great. He would side with Russia and end the Isis, Khawarji, wahabbis nexus to an end.

For American unity Trump is a walking disaster. He would disenfranchise a lot of the latino and Black's and left leaning whites

For wallstreet cronies.. I.e. corrupt bankers ... he is a dream come true. They will run circles around the knuckle head.

For the American constitution (which i believe is the greatest political document ever) i think he is a disaster... especially when it comes to civil liberties.

By the way to me i think the American constitution is the true Islamic Shariah Law... a shariah of love... and a jihaad of knowledge... just to make your head explode. :)
I agree with you on the world peace and isis bit, for the rest, they'll be fine.

This report confirms it.

In fact Hillary has harmed Muslims more than Trump could ever dream about.

The people who voted for Trump will get what they asked for. Be it Arabs, Latinos or Muslims.

LOL Calm down man.

This report confirms it.

Democrats will still blame racists whites for this.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom