What's new

US Politics

Tell that to the Sikhs gurdwara that was shot up a year ago... it isn't the government it's the people...the tumpers... they angry white male now working at walmart because his cushy factory job got shipped to China... and ain't coming back.

Nazi run... shariah run.. Potatoes ... potataatoes

Again... i say this... I am pro Trump...
isolated incidents, nobody is going to start shooting up minorities just because Trump has won, despite their flaws, they are an advanced society, you made them sound like a bunch of sharia believing middle eastern jihadis.

Wow full republican rout

House , Senate , President

Complete power at the hands of republicans.

That's like N winning every provincial election in all the provinces, national election and the senate. :p :p

What they thought was best for them.

What did you think they were gonna do?

Didn't think that a guy talking about grabbing p**** would be the type that they would think would be best for them but I guess I was wrong [ like so many others ]

I can't believe it :lol:
Guess the Americans are really pissed at having had their middle class decimated. Cut off their noses to spite their faces. Reminds me of another country where something similar happened:rofl::rofl:

To put it mildly for Pakistanis; Trump is Asif Zardari with a bigger Ego.

Trump Clone gif.gif

Trump building Wall gif.gif

They will make sure you get one soon ... Enjoy the barty bradher ... :yahoo:
isolated incidents, nobody is going to start shooting up minorities just because Trump has won, despite their flaws, they are an advanced society, you made them sound like a bunch of sharia believing middle eastern jihadis.
Keep the religious bit out of it. Espeically if your understanding of Sharia is based off bigotry.

Actually shariah law middle east primarily exists in your head... but thats a separate topic... like i said... watch and see ... how America is further divided...

Trump is great for world peace... Hillary would have been a total disaster... American right wing is just as bad as the Isis type... the only difference is they can't get away with it... but they would happily be chopping brownie head and you tubing it... they can't... yet... :)

Back
Top Bottom