What's new

US-Pakistan talks on military bases reach impasse: report

Muhammed bin Qasim was Salah Din was one.. Muhammad ali jinha was one and ik is one..where i live here in spain we have institutions which were built in 100 years. Where you are you need man with power. Becauseyou are a nation which is wild nature..what you asking . It is like asking kid to build jet fighter.. Pakistan needs time to build its institutions. There are men who change the history. Ik is one of them.. I don't care what you think..
the answer lie in the same history. the one that perish left a vacuum because people revered them.

1623244678410.png
1623244678410.png

Surely there is a middle way in between these two extremes that can be workable for both sides.
Yes, there is and that is clearly mentioned - though highly doubt as the bulk of our Super bureaucrat's judiciary and all elites their kids and their properties are in West Uk, USA so they will want the US to come eat the cake and the rest of the country is for US to fck

Yes, there is and that is clearly mentioned - though highly doubt as the bulk of our Super bureaucrat's judiciary and all elites their kids and their properties are in West Uk, USA so they will want the US to come eat the cake and the rest of the country is for US to fck

Well, it is only fair that each side try to negotiate as best as they can.

Well, it is only fair that each side try to negotiate as best as they can.
Look! The problem isnt negotiating, the problem is the ground reality of which Pakistan is familiar with and acknowledges however US refuses to do the same.

Look! The problem isnt negotiating, the problem is the ground reality of which Pakistan is familiar with and acknowledges however US refuses to do the same.

I am sure that USA realizes the ground reality much more than you appreciate. Pakistan clearly holds all the aces in the present situation, and I am equally sure that it will use them wisely to serve its national interests.

Pakistan should ask for a military base in USA and fly Burraq drones over Washington DC.
If they see a suspected terrorist then fire a burq a missile at them, then we will see how
the Americans like that.

I think he already demonstrated that he can skip an International Conference on Kashmir in Malaysia just for $1 billion from Saudi Arabia.

When he's desperate and cornered, he'll do anything. Like bring a foreign fund dharna to Pakistan to siege the Capital or even turn to wannabe tyrants after failing elections for 22-years.

Pakistan should ask for a military base in USA and fly Burraq drones over Washington DC.
If they see a suspected terrorist then fire a burq a missile at them, then we will see how
the Americans like that.

Excellent idea, but does it really serve Pakistan's national interests the best?

I think he already demonstrated that he can skip an International Conference on Kashmir in Malaysia just for $1 billion from Saudi Arabia.

When he's desperate and cornered, he'll do anything. Like bring a foreign fund dharna to Pakistan to siege the Capital or even turn to wannabe tyrants after failing elections for 22-years.

What is the point of this post of yours...?

Back
Top Bottom