What's new

US official's visit to Islamabad postponed on Pakistan's request: US Embassy

In the earlier years it was different. Contemporarily, Beijing and Moscow have have gotten deeply involved. The Taliban months ago sent a delegation to Beijing I believe to discuss the issue. The US has accused Russia of arming the Taliban. In time, if needed, the Russians will exert their influence to restrict supply routes in Afghanistan i.e. the former soviet states. Putin won't be as nice as last time.

The backing of Pakistan by Russia and China set the tone for the months/years to come and as the Taliban gain more strength the situation looks direly bleak for the United States. 100k troops couldn't defeat them when they were at their weakest. Adding 4000 troops will do absolutely zilch. On top of that the ANA is most definitely one of the least efficient and effective forces on the face of the earth.

The Taliban have a famous saying: "The West has watches but we have time."
Those 4000 troops are going to need all the luck they can get.

Last edited:
We are talking to the Americans but they are not listening and they are backing the wrong side. The issue is that they are propping up the Northern Alliance side in Kabul and since the Northern Alliance are the most corrupt and depraved people in Afghanistan, they are bound to fail no matter how much money America puts into them. This was the main reason why the Taliban first rose to power and confined the Indian backed Northern Alliance to the tiny Panjshir valley.

So I think the Pakistani govt is absolutely right in resisting these nonsensical demands of the Americans. Just like in Vietnam, the Americans kept backing a corrupt regime which never gained popular support, the Northern Alliance will also be kicked out. The Americans will now have to come and talk to us. If you think I am wrong, please watch the following documentary by Vice media which is an independent American company;

Trump's policy and Afghan war objective is clear. No more nation building. Just kill all the terrorists on either side of the AfPak border.

Trump's policy and Afghan war objective is clear. No more nation building. Just kill all the terrorists on either side of the AfPak border.

Trump has just one single policy, and that is how to get a profitable deal every single time. He has assessed that the Afghan war is a lost cause, and so he wanted to pull out. The Pentagon convinced him not to do so because it would demolish America's stature internationally and would label him domestically as the President who retreated and lost the war for America.

So they have come up with a compromise. They want to cut all nation building expenditures, reduce the mission to training and special ops, and hand over Afghanistan to India in exchange for taking India taking responsibility and nation building expenses from them. They want to pressure Pakistan to get involved so that the Taliban start attacking Pakistan and this diverts their attention but Pakistan is not taking the bait.

I think they are bound to fail, as the Northern Alliance will always abuse the local people and so ensure Taliban's legitimacy as the real government, and because the Indians are too petty to invest their money in their allies. They even TAKE money from Bhutan instead of supporting them!

I've heard that Pakistan has contacted Turkey and both are now working hard to bring together China and Russia to the grouping as well.

Pak FM is visiting the most important corners of OBOR, which is itself a very clear and present message to the US policy makers. The trillion$ question is - are the USA ready for de-coupling???? Losing Pak is tantamount to losing to OBOR in the long run, and with that the Dollar dominance in the global finances!!!! Any sane person would have tried to push it off as much as possible, not pull it on ASAP!!!!! But, asking for any Akl (intelligence, rationality, foresightedness etc.) from DC is almost impossible nowadays!!! When Allah-u Azimushshan wants to punish any folks, HE first takes away their Akl.....

Defiance is the key word.

Pakistan has been defying India for 70 years. Pakistan has defied the Soviet union. Pakistan is defying the Americans now.

We are not afraid. There is no cost too high for us to preserve our freedom.
Pakistan defied Soviet with USA help
You defied India with USA help yesterday and Chinese help today
You are defying USA with China backing.

Your strength is not inherent ( for example- Iran )

Who ever sits in Afghanistan doesn't make any difference in Washington
It's just their which is keeping them there

Pakistan is not the only route to Afghanistan, it's most feasible one. That's all

Once Imran Khan becomes PM, Pakistan will be on way to rapid salvation.
Imran Khan Doesnt Have the Key by which he will open the door and suddenly everyone will go to LALA land,
The Problem is Pakistani Nation, Who needs to change
and With Imran Khan yes he done a great job for country he stood up for the people , Showed and motivated people to participate in Politics Which is Great,
But hes too emotional to be a PM, And Majority of his party members are same old corrupt Screw ups from other Parties,
Lets See What happens Next ...

most feasible one. That's all
Most Safest
Most Quickest
Most Cheapest
Special Part is Being Safest than other routes , Supply is the Life Line of any Force , you screw that up your are playing with lifes

In the earlier years it was different. Contemporarily, Beijing and Moscow have have gotten deeply involved. The Taliban months ago sent a delegation to Beijing I believe to discuss the issue. The US has accused Russia of arming the Taliban. In time, if needed, the Russians will exert their influence to restrict supply routes in Afghanistan i.e. the former soviet states. Putin won't be as nice as last time.

The backing of Pakistan by Russia and China set the tone for the months/years to come and as the Taliban gain more strength the situation looks direly bleak for the United States. 100k troops couldn't defeat them when they were at their weakest. Adding 4000 troops will do absolutely zilch. On top of that the ANA is most definitely one of the least efficient and effective forces on the face of the earth.

The Taliban have a famous saying: "The West has watches but we have time."
Those 4000 troops are going to need all the luck they can get.

USA routed the Taliban with 100 special forces troops in 2001
Until the Taliban figure out a way to neutralize the USAF they will be beaten like a drum for a 100 years

LOL these shameful Americans don't even deny their reliance on the supply lines running inside Pakistan. According to the latest news articles orangeman and his minions are fully aware of the risks associated with antagonizing Pakistan. Yet they are willing to take the risks and I'm loving it.

Time for the 'Muricans to pack their bags and rely on Indian supply routes. Free lunches are over.

India should spend its billions in Afghanistan and provide 'Murica with victory LOL I'm all for it.

Last edited:
I remember that within a few months after abbotabad operation there was this bharati @foxbat who claimed that Pakistan would give back Shakeel Afridi to America very soon.

Already several years have passed. Kab ja raha hai shakeel afridi Amreeka? @foxbat
these days i am taking SS of every Indian who is saying US will invade Pakistan next year i'll tag all of them in those SS

How long can you avoid talking to US?

You better acquiesce to the demands immediately. US patience is running out quickly.
save the rhetoric for somebody else. Your patience is running out, do we care? No because Pakistanis as a nation are also running thin on patience w.r.t US.

No kidding. Pakistan has given 60,000 lives and lost 120 billion dollars in the fight against terrorism. And here we have a cowardly president who wants to undermine counter-terrorism by siding with India. Good job President Trump ... way to isolate your allies even more

USA routed the Taliban with 100 special forces troops in 2001
Until the Taliban figure out a way to neutralize the USAF they will be beaten like a drum for a 100 years
Face the facts. The Taliban has not been routed by the US army. They control over 40% of Afghanistan and are regaining territory as we speak ... all due to the failed foreign policy initiatives of Bush and Obama

And hows that worked out for us Americans? Aren't you at all worried about the prospects of collateral casualties here? Fighting the Taliban isn't the same as bombing the sh*t out of every suspected village ...

Pakistan defied Soviet with USA help
You defied India with USA help yesterday and Chinese help today
You are defying USA with China backing.

Your strength is not inherent ( for example- Iran )

Who ever sits in Afghanistan doesn't make any difference in Washington
It's just their which is keeping them there

Pakistan is not the only route to Afghanistan, it's most feasible one. That's all

Blah blah blah Indian fool.

So much empty talk and barking. It has taken your mighty 'Murica a staggering 16 years to install a corrupt regime in Afghanistan who can only blame and not even take care of its own people. Today, millions of Afghans reside inside Pakistan and they don't want leave even if we humiliate or push them back. So much for the Afghan success story.

Your 'Murican masters rely on our supply lines and beg us to do more. If they are so mighty and invincible they should rely on their ally India. Surely India can resolve all the problems in Afghanistan LOL

Why don't you for once put your money where your mouth is and go ahead with your "threats"?

these days i am taking SS of every Indian who is saying US will invade Pakistan next year i'll tag all of them in those SS
just search the threads of last 10 years you will find in 100's.
its been a hope of our region people to see othera in flux. But if usa cant handle afghan till now. running through pakistan is almost impossible. Max we can see is a few warnings and then a hug afterwards.
infect being with usa is not a great deal for you guys but still....
i foresee a great deal in making since usa will in the end try anything to keep pakistan on its side and make u avoide chinese.

just search the threads of last 10 years you will find in 100's.
its been a hope of our region people to see othera in flux. But if usa cant handle afghan till now. running through pakistan is almost impossible. Max we can see is a few warnings and then a hug afterwards.
infect being with usa is not a great deal for you guys but still....
i foresee a great deal in making since usa will in the end try anything to keep pakistan on its side and make u avoide chinese.

There ain't no deal fool. Keep dreaming. 'Murica has been sidelined. China and Russia are the main players in Afghanistan. Not daddy 'Murica.

Back
Top Bottom