It's been fun guys, he's coming to behead me

upload_2019-8-25_16-24-15.png

He joined twitter just to come after me

upload_2019-8-25_16-26-14.png

It's been fun guys, he's coming to behead me

View attachment 575919

He joined twitter just to come after me

View attachment 575921

I've been on this forum since 2013 on different names, Doritos11 back then and in 2014 he fully supported ISIS when they took over Iraq. I don't know what's with him but it seems indeed Israel is striking units in Iraq, not sure why he is cheering over all that. Iraq needs to do something to strengthen the air defense, the kikes are coming after us with their drones.

America knows it and is being silent about it, they'll risk being kicked out for this. These are units that answer to Baghdad's chain of command and are in Anbar securing area's under Iraqi command directives so i'm not sure what he's on about.

They need to get some proper air defense asap. The US pressured Iraq to halt the S-400 deal and this is the result, US silence about Israeli strikes whilst the US operates above Iraqi airspace all the time and knows exactly what's going on.

Earlier this month, the situation now has changed with the need of it

https://sputniknews.com/military/20...would-require-parliament-approval---lawmaker/

WASHINGTON (Sputnik) - A potential purchase of Russian S-400 air defence systems by Iraq would require an approval of the country’s parliament, but Iraq does not need such a weapon at present, Iraqi Council of Representatives member Sarkawt Shamsulddin said.

I personally think Israel wants to have the PMU carry out attacks on bases that have US troops or the US embassy causing the US to start striking the PMU which causes major chaos in Iraq benefiting ISIS and the KRG. That's the far bigger danger than the damage caused by these strikes.

I've been on this forum since 2013 on different names, Doritos11 back then and in 2014 he fully supported ISIS when they took over Iraq. I don't know what's with him but it seems indeed Israel is striking units in Iraq, not sure why he is cheering over all that. Iraq needs to do something to strengthen the air defense, the kikes are coming after us with their drones.

America knows it and is being silent about it, they'll risk being kicked out for this. These are units that answer to Baghdad's chain of command and are in Anbar securing area's under Iraqi command directives so i'm not sure what he's on about.

They need to get some proper air defense asap. The US pressured Iraq to halt the S-400 deal and this is the result, US silence about Israeli strikes whilst the US operates above Iraqi airspace all the time and knows exactly what's going on.

Earlier this month, the situation now has changed with the need of it

https://sputniknews.com/military/20...would-require-parliament-approval---lawmaker/

WASHINGTON (Sputnik) - A potential purchase of Russian S-400 air defence systems by Iraq would require an approval of the country’s parliament, but Iraq does not need such a weapon at present, Iraqi Council of Representatives member Sarkawt Shamsulddin said.

I personally think Israel wants to have the PMU carry out attacks on bases that have US troops or the US embassy causing the US to start striking the PMU which causes major chaos in Iraq benefiting ISIS and the KRG. That's the far bigger danger than the damage caused by these strikes.
Peaceful and effective respons is to give American forces to pack and leave within 1 week. It's amazingly sad how Iraq allowed them to build the biggest American consulate (Spy nest) in Northern Iraq (where zionist barzani clan is ruling). I guess there are a lot of hidden zionists in Iraq working silently.

It seems Israel doesn't give a dime about breaching sovereignty of it's neighbors. It carries out strikes at will. Puzzling is, victims of such acts, themselves are silent in the international arena. What is preventing Iran-Iraq-Syria-Lebanon from forming an alliance to protect their sovereignty and deter such acts..........

Peaceful and effective respons is to give American forces to pack and leave within 1 week. It's amazingly sad how Iraq allowed them to build the biggest American consulate (Spy nest) in Northern Iraq (where zionist barzani clan is ruling). I guess there are a lot of hidden zionists in Iraq working silently.

No side/faction or person in Iraq holds ultimate power as in the past, the system in place is actually enforced and whilst it is not perfect, effective and allows for great corruption it is being followed. Power is shared among many, hence Iraq is working with both the US and Iran in strange alliances. For the same reason there is political deadlock all the time given disputes between parties. So removing the Americans is not that simple, Maliki happened to be against the US and was the 'executive' one in command. The current one in command is not against the US and is pleasing the Barzanis for some strange reason.

PMU bypasses this entire cunt system, whils Falcon29 accused the PMU of many things and whilst some things may be true they always forget to look at the whole picture in Iraq. Remove the PMU and all that is left is an army which holds proper military power to handle internal issues, but it is tied to a political leadership that is happy with selling out its own country.

No side/faction or person in Iraq holds ultimate power as in the past, the system in place is actually enforced and whilst it is not perfect, effective and allows for great corruption it is being followed. Power is shared among many, hence Iraq is working with both the US and Iran in strange alliances. For the same reason there is political deadlock all the time given disputes between parties. So removing the Americans is not that simple, Maliki happened to be against the US and was the 'executive' one in command. The current one in command is not against the US and is pleasing the Barzanis for some strange reason.

PMU bypasses this entire cunt system, whils Falcon29 accused the PMU of many things and whilst some things may be true they always forget to look at the whole picture in Iraq. Remove the PMU and all that is left is an army which holds proper military power to handle internal issues, but it is tied to a political leadership that is happy with selling out its own country.
Correct. I think they want to make Iraq like Japan, never leaving from there and threatening neighbours. As long as PMU is active, there is hope. The zionists never tolerate 2 army's, they want just 1 army being completely obedient to government. Then they work on making the government their puppet, the obedient army will just follow the puppet government.

unfortunately, Iraq was infiltrated to the core by the CIA and many political and military leaders are CIA agents

It seems Israel doesn't give a dime about breaching sovereignty of it's neighbors. It carries out strikes at will. Puzzling is, victims of such acts, themselves are silent in the international arena. What is preventing Iran-Iraq-Syria-Lebanon from forming an alliance to protect their sovereignty and deter such acts..........

Since when has a Jew ever given a damn about the "Goy"?

Back
Top Bottom