What's new

US Nearly World's New No. 1 Oil-and-Gas Producer

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it is a duck. You attack people by pointing out skin color and their heritage.

Only when they do the same to me. You don't like it? Then don't start it.

Let's remember one thing, this all started when you said that all races contributed equally to America's ahcievements. All it took for you to say I descend from "inferior gene pools" and "inferior race" (the two quotes that got you banned, and will do so again), was me saying that this is NOT true, and that Whites have actually done most of the infrastructure building and innovating that has led to America's success.

Who is the idiot, racist, and poor emotional control bigot here? It doesn't take a half-brained Indian to point you out.

You are anti immigrant to point of being bigoted

No, I am anti-immigration. I don't want my culture, heritage, and language diluted by scum like you. I want to live without having to worry about having my wife hollered at by Indian rapists, or have my children have to be taught that one joke said about a racial minority will land them in a position worse than being executed.

You've probably heard of the "talk" Black folks have to give to their children. Well, the equivalent for White folks goes something like this: The Talk: Nonblack Version - Taki's Magazine

Then there is the fact that it not about " Americans" being superior rather the white race being superior.

Funny thing is, you won't even bother looking up a comment of me saying anything about White racial superiority, because you know what you're saying is an outright lie. Jealousy be damned, you're even worse than the wannabe Americans. You're something else entirely.

Being the largest oil importer of Canada has what to do with trading places with Russia as the top combined oil and gas producer in the world?

You are getting confused :lol:. He is not challenging the facts on importing, he is challenging you on YOUR claim that US has always played no 1 or no 2 with Russia.

:coffee:

You are getting confused :lol:. He is not challenging the facts on importing, he is challenging you on YOUR claim that US has always played no 1 or no 2 with Russia.

:coffee:

LMAO, you are the one getting confused illiterate; he's challenging my claim that the US has been no 1 or no 2 with Russia, by saying that we are the number 1 importer from Canada. What does one have to do with the other?

Like I said, MY country has been trading places with them forever. No one has ever surpassed our combined might in oil and gas production.

worldoilgas2013.png

Only when they do the same to me. You don't like it? Then don't start it.

Let's remember one thing, this all started when you said that all races contributed equally to America's ahcievements. All it took for you to say I descend from "inferior gene pools" and "inferior race" (the two quotes that got you banned, and will do so again), was me saying that this is NOT true, and that Whites have actually done most of the infrastructure building and innovating that has led to America's success.

Who is the idiot, racist, and poor emotional control bigot here? It doesn't take a half-brained Indian to point you out.

No, I am anti-immigration. I don't want my culture, heritage, and language diluted by scum like you. I want to live without having to worry about having my wife hollered at by Indian rapists, or have my children have to be taught that one joke said about a racial minority will land them in a position worse than being executed.

You've probably heard of the "talk" Black folks have to give to their children. Well, the equivalent for White folks goes something like this: The Talk: Nonblack Version - Taki's Magazine

Funny thing is, you won't even bother looking up a comment of me saying anything about White racial superiority, because you know what you're saying is an outright lie. Jealousy be damned, you're even worse than the wannabe Americans. You're something else entirely.

Your post above is classic example of why you are as you finally confessed to be, a KKK white supremacist.

But let's play along:
1. I never said inferior RACE I said "Gene" pool.

2. You said
No, I am anti-immigration. I don't want my culture, heritage, and language diluted by scum like you.

What about your culture the rest of the white race puts down...will get tainted? The culture of drinking beer or bear as you enunciate it and watching NASCAR? What "culture" do you have that I would even want to be a part of? I come from great culture and history...what can you offer me? a cowboy hat?

What heritage do you have? You as a group of immigrants were ridiculed and shoved into the mountains by other whites in america when you first came here. From that you "southerners" were born.

What language do you have that I would want? People can understand me just fine in this country and always have.

I earn over 400k/ year as a consultant now. I have multiple commercial properties, homes and we also have a very successful small business. My last company sold to Electronic Arts. Tell me, what do you think you have for me to dilute? seriously... I technically retired when I was 35.

The number one rapist(s) group in america are not Indians, it is your ilk . So how do figure your fictitious wife is going to be attacked by Indians? You've said we are just 1%... look at the jails in america, it has majority of your ilk in it. Look at profiles of no 1 child predators in america- it is from among your group. Look at no 1 serial killers in America , it is from among your group again...

Your children have nothing to fear from our kids. Our kids are overwhelmingly in Talented and Gifted programs, sure they mingle with your kids but really have you seen our kids speaking or hanging much with yours? Your kids come home and play around the trailer or if you can afford them anything they play video games and watch TV all day. Our kids don't do that...:smart:

Yeah, if your kids are racist, which let's face it_ most of your pool have the apple not falling far from the tree - they will get in trouble. anyone would and should. But it is temporary I assure you- our kids head off to universities where yours don't really get accepted to.

Re: your Link. The very fact you prescribe to such links, show you to be a true white supremacist. Forget the fact that speak to your kids about it!

How many more examples are going to show us of your RACIST traits and yet say you are not? :lol:

Face it little man, you can't do jack and you are losing everyday to us.

LMAO, you are the one getting confused illiterate; he's challenging my claim that the US has been no 1 or no 2 with Russia, by saying that we are the number 1 importer from Canada. What does one have to do with the other?

Like I said, MY country has been trading places with them forever. No one has ever surpassed our combined might in oil and gas production.

Your claim below

It's actually not, we've been the world's top producer of oil-gas combined on and off, over the last few decades. It was us and Russia continuously switching places.

The article is implying that US for the first time is going be no 1 in that combo. he is challenging you on your claim that MY country has had that position of no 1 in OIL and GAS previously.

Your post above is classic example of why you are as you finally confessed to be KKK white supremacist.

But let's play along:
1. I never said inferior RACE I said "Gene" pool.

2. You said
Yeah, if your kids are racist, which let's face it_ most of your pool have the apple not falling from the tree - they will get in trouble. anyone would and should. But it temporary, our kids head off to universities where yours don't really get accepted to.

Re: your Link. The very fact you prescribe to such links, show you to be a true white supremacist. Forget the fact that speak to your kids about it!

How many more examples are going to show us of your RACIST traits and yet say you are not? :lol:

Face it little man, you can't do jack and you are losing everyday to us.

Spin it any way you want, you've continued to talk of inferior races within seconds of your ban being lifted. We'll try to make sure you are perma-banned this time.

The funny thing about your "culture and history" is that it's non-existent. I bet you can't even tell me the name of your great-great grandfather, let alone anything far past that. The only other part of your culture that can be analyzed was recorded by the British after they liberated you from your own misery and destitution (somehow you went back to that when they left).

I earn over 400k/ year as a consultant now. I have multiple commercial properties, homes and we also have a very successful small business. My last company sold to Electronic Arts. Tell me, what do you think you have for me to dilute? seriously... I technically retired when I was 35.

We all believe you, every single word! I can talk about my own wealth, but I'm not half the idiot that you are. All one has to do is take a look at the way you write, and one can easily tell that you don't have anything above a standard, average, college education.

My people are of the White race, those of European descent. Like I said, there is no Southern race, we came to this nation together, as one people.

You PRETEND like you see a difference between us because that's the only way you feel comfortable, with us divided. That way you can snuggle in between us in all of the chaos and call yourself one of our own. Well, you're not. We are not divided, we are one people. Whites are like an extended family, you're not going to break us apart with your simple words.

And lastly, the number one murderers in America are not Whites, nor are we the number one occupants of prisons; those are Blacks, and they would be Indians too if you guys were more than 1% of the population (you are not very smart, nor are you very peaceful - just take a look at your homeland, your ancestors' BIRTHPLACE).

Our kids don't do that

Your kids are busy taking advantage of "diversity week" and racial hiring quotas. If it wasn't for our passive immigration system and our welcoming of your entire Somali-like extended family, your kids would be trying to dig out a life in a feces-filled slum. Why are we beating around the bush here? You know it, and I know it.

The Indian "rich" have a per capita income of less than $3,000. The poverty-ridden Americans have an average per capita income of $21,000. Where can anyone make a meaningful comparison? Your attempts to show off your (non-existent) wealth are proof pudding of your inferior personalities, inferior personalities that are oh so easy to take advantage of if the number of bans you have on your account is any indication. It's just too easy to get that testosterone running in your people, you're like little children for God's sake!

Your claim below

The article is implying that US for the first time is going be no 1 in that combo. he is challenging you on your claim that MY country has had that position of no 1 in OIL and GAS previously.

India has not had that, nor anywhere close. You're an idiot.

You are still having a hard time understanding anything. I just proved that the US has been trading places with Russia over the last few decades - that was a graph from the EIA indicating that the oil and gas collectively has been traded off between Russia and the US. You are too stupid to even understand what YOU have said.

No, my country is not the number one producer of either oil or gas, nor have we reached that spot this year or the next. You don't even understand the article you are referencing. More proof of that Indian genius; a sub-human IQ won't get you very far!

The article references the collective production of oil and gas, which is what the USA has been trading places with Russian in, as the chart I posted has already proven.

In terms of oil production, Russia is number one; we are not even second, which goes to Saudi Arabia. It's just that my nation has such a huge lead on gas that the combined total is going to be in our favor this year, as our gas production lead extends.

Btw, capitalizing your words will not change anything - that does not make you any more American.

Being the largest oil importer of Canada has what to do with trading places with Russia as the top combined oil and gas producer in the world?

It has to, if US claims to be no 1 oil producer than what is the point of importing oil from your neighbor when you can get it cheaper inside US with all sort of international charges/frees.

We would hope US would not invade another oil producing nation in near future;), invade and keep/import oil stocks back to US I like this idea of storing large barrels of oil.

It has to, if US claims to be no 1 oil producer than what is the point of importing oil from your neighbor when you can get it cheaper inside US with all sort of international charges/frees.

We would hope US would not invade another oil producing nation in near future;), invade and keep/import oil stocks back to US I like this idea of storing large barrels of oil.

You don't seem to understand. Even after becoming the largest producer, we will still continue to import from other nations due to our need to meet DEMAND, which is larger than the current production.

ALSO, it's important to note that a lot of our oil imports come in as crude oil and are refined in our factories which are the best in the world today. They are then shipped out for re-export.

Lastly, we also export millions of barrels per day, so that loss of capacity is met with imports from countries with pipelines, namely Mexico and Canada (though with Mexico it's practically non-existent).

95% of our natural gas imports come from Canada, the rest come from Trinidad & Tobago, so our natural gas imports are not an issue.

Spin it any way you want, you've continued to talk of inferior races within seconds of your ban being lifted. We'll try to make sure you are perma-banned this time.

The funny thing about your "culture and history" is that it's non-existent. I bet you can't even tell me the name of your great-great grandfather, let alone anything far past that. The only other part of your culture that can be analyzed was recorded by the British after they liberated you from your own misery and destitution (somehow you went back to that when they left).

We all believe you, every single word! I can talk about my own wealth, but I'm not half the idiot that you are. All one has to do is take a look at the way you write, and one can easily tell that you don't have anything above a standard, average, college education.

My people are of the White race, those of European descent. Like I said, there is no Southern race, we came to this nation together, as one people.

You PRETEND like you see a difference between us because that's the only way you feel comfortable, with us divided. That way you can snuggle in between us in all of the chaos and call yourself one of our own. Well, you're not. We are not divided, we are one people. Whites are like an extended family, you're not going to break us apart with your simple words.

And lastly, the number one murderers in America are not Whites, nor are we the number one occupants of prisons; those are Blacks, and they would be Indians too if you guys were more than 1% of the population (you are not very smart, nor are you very peaceful - just take a look at your homeland, your ancestors' BIRTHPLACE).

Your kids are busy taking advantage of "diversity week" and racial hiring quotas. If it wasn't for our passive immigration system and our welcoming of your entire Somali-like extended family, your kids would be trying to dig out a life in a feces-filled slum. Why are we beating around the bush here? You know it, and I know it.

The Indian "rich" have a per capita income of less than $3,000. The poverty-ridden Americans have an average per capita income of $21,000. Where can anyone make a meaningful comparison? Your attempts to show off your (non-existent) wealth are proof pudding of your inferior personalities, inferior personalities that are oh so easy to take advantage of if the number of bans you have on your account is any indication. It's just too easy to get that testosterone running in your people, you're like little children for God's sake!

I know my culture and and heritage is thousands of years old. Just because you think cowboys are an old culture does not make it true.

Yes your are European but you are of the Irish and Scottish descent . the immigrant group that was ridiculed by other whites in america and kicked into the Appalachian mountains. Many were originally of German descent too and were kicked into the hills of Tennessee , west Virginia and eastern Kentucky- hence the term hill billi - was given to your ancestors.

They way I post here is very colloquial and I get that... but my intellect is vastly superior to yours. There are billionaires in america, self made here, that can hardly speak English. One's success is not dependent on the English language. even a 2nd grader would tell you that and yet it because of that way of thinking- I know you are nothing but just a little broken racist here.

Whites are like an extended family, you're not going to break us apart with your simple words.

No they are not. Hell you even call them WHITE LIBERALS! They ridicule your white supremacist ways and talk. majority are very tolerant . Look at who is president today... that is proof positive that they are no where close to your lowly standards. I don't have to divide you, you have historically been considered inferior. we did not add hill bill, hick and redneck verbiage to the american lexicon, your own white brethren called you that!

The population of your group in jail = your pool ala the ones with the supremacists mentalities. 99% of white supremacist have seen jail time at some point in their life. however the no 1 serial rapists and killers are white in the US. So I would be more afraid of those groups than Indians.

There is no diversity week on SAT scores or grades in schools. our kids, and mind you - you are actually attacking children LOL, are far more intelligent than yours. You were the European Somalis and you had the chance to contribute to this country - but you have failed miserably.

because of your racist mentality- You are doomed to be always last and all other Americans will always see you in the rear view mirror.

I don't care what the Indian per capita is... they are a poor country. But I know this, you are nowhere close to Indian american in per capita or any success measure in the the US. and we are 3 generations deep at a minimum here now. You have the same opportunities like us but while we took advantage of it , you played calling cousin Beth " friends w/ benefits". Your legacy is of white hoods and honey boo and that's all it will be for your future generations too.

India has not had that, nor anywhere close. You're an idiot.

You are still having a hard time understanding anything. I just proved that the US has been trading places with Russia over the last few decades - that was a graph from the EIA indicating that the oil and gas collectively has been traded off between Russia and the US. You are too stupid to even understand what YOU have said.

No, my country is not the number one producer of either oil or gas, nor have we reached that spot this year or the next. You don't even understand the article you are referencing. More proof of that Indian genius; a sub-human IQ won't get you very far!

The article references the collective production of oil and gas, which is what the USA has been trading places with Russian in, as the chart I posted has already proven.

In terms of oil production, Russia is number one; we are not even second, which goes to Saudi Arabia. It's just that my nation has such a huge lead on gas that the combined total is going to be in our favor this year, as our gas production lead extends.

Btw, capitalizing your words will not change anything - that does not make you any more American.

You can take the hill Bi..out of but you can't..

This is the chart ( below)you needed to show not what you showed. because your chart is a bit deceitful- in the 90's Russia collapsed and their productions went down... it was not because the US went up as is the case now . so you were wrong in your assumption as pertaining to this articles claim.

production.png

Yes your are European but you are of the Irish and Scottish descent .

Another fail. I'm of mostly German and English descent. It's almost an obligation for you street defecators to get everything wrong.

As for your supposed wealth, I would have thought you'd have the intellect to automatically know and realize that everything is unsubstantiated on the internet, especially when anonymous commentators make proclamations. Your intellect is probably no different from that of your brethren -an average IQ of 82, lower than the average Black, so no, I honestly don't think you're vastly superior to even the lowest of the low. You are a 3rd world Indian who couldn't even hold in his basic animal-like emotional need to use the SAME terms that got him banned TWICE in a row. That makes you a typical no-intellect loser, and you proved it by trying to one-up me by showing off your wealth; I have a net worth of approx $50 million, but I'll let you take this comment as sarcasm because I have absolutely no way to prove what I just stated (See? that's how you make an unsubstantiated claim while still having enough leg room to back out, once people start asking questions about how retarded you must be to actually say this on the internet).

And billionaires who don't speak English? Is this one of the countless Indian factoids that your 3rd world parliament keeps bringing up? I already know that 95% of NASA scientists are Indian and India will have White slaves in 2030, but I never heard of the non-English speaking billionaire. Please enlighten us moron.

No they are not. Hell you even call them WHITE LIBERALS

Your reaction is just 100% gotcha proof of what I'm saying. The only way for you to snuggle in between us is to desperately find a way to separate us. Your obsession with my race would make me blush if it didn't come from such a hideous and deformed people - !! INDIANS WHO HATE THEIR SKIN COLOR BLEACH IT WHITE!! - YouTube

The population of your group in jail = your pool ala the ones with the supremacists mentalities. 99% of white supremacist have seen jail time at some point in their life. however the no 1 serial rapists and killers are white in the US. So I would be more afraid of those groups than Indians.

And 200% of all Indians have been in jail... LOL! You keep spouting your factoids without an inkling of proof; this just proves your very low intellect.

You were the European Somalis and you had the chance to contribute to this country - but you have failed miserably

I could go ahead and list all of the things Whites have contributed to this country, not least of which is the VERY FOUNDING of this nation, but I won't even go there as this kind of info is purposely ignored by you. All you do is copy-paste literally the same comments over and over again. It's like talking to me is the height of your day.

Just take a look at your comment history. Of the last 300 comments, almost 100% are directed to me; literally! Almost 100%. One month ago you were banned, the second you come back you start talking to me again; two months ago you were banned; the second you came back you immediately responded to me. You have some serious personality disorders, not least of which is an inferiority complex so huge that you feel the need to divide my people so you feel more welcome in our land. You are such a sad individual I almost feel sorry for you; I wonder what it's like at home having to teach your children of the evil white devil! No worry, you'll all be back in India soon enough.

You can take the hill Bi..out of but you can't..

This is the chart ( below)you needed to show not what you showed. because your chart is a bit deceitful- in the 90's Russia collapsed and their productions went down... it was not because the US went up as is the case now . so you were wrong in your assumption as pertaining to this articles claim.

production.png

LMFAO, AGAIN showing a chart you don't understand.

That chart shows "petroleum and natural gas production"

Can you read or are you truly a functional illiterate? I've been saying this entire time that the way you speak is reminiscent of 3rd grade, and here you are, unable to actually read what it says at the top.

So you just posted a bar graph that actually proves my point, all the while insulting me. People, if there is ever any proof for the inferiority of these people, it's staring you right in the face. Dishonesty, intellectual retardation, an inability to do basic reading (and repeatedly proving so), and of course the natural arrogance that comes with their stupidity.

Another fail. I'm of mostly German and English descent. It's almost an obligation for you street defecators to get everything wrong.

As for your supposed wealth, I would have thought you'd have the intellect to automatically know and realize that everything is unsubstantiated on the internet, especially when anonymous commentators make proclamations. Your intellect is probably no different from that of your brethren -an average IQ of 82, lower than the average Black, so no, I honestly don't think you're vastly superior to even the lowest of the low. You are a 3rd world Indian who couldn't even hold in his basic animal-like emotional need to use the SAME terms that got him banned TWICE in a row. That makes you a typical no-intellect loser, and you proved it by trying to one-up me by showing off your wealth; I have a net worth of approx $50 million, but I'll let you take this comment as sarcasm because I have absolutely no way to prove what I just stated (See? that's how you make an unsubstantiated claim while still having enough leg room to back out, once people start asking questions about how retarded you must be to actually say this on the internet).

And billionaires who don't speak English? Is this one of the countless Indian factoids that your 3rd world parliament keeps bringing up? I already know that 95% of NASA scientists are Indian and India will have White slaves in 2030, but I never heard of the non-English speaking billionaire. Please enlighten us moron.

Your reaction is just 100% gotcha proof of what I'm saying. The only way for you to snuggle in between us is to desperately find a way to separate us. Your obsession with my race would make me blush if it didn't come from such a hideous and deformed people -

And 200% of all Indians have been in jail... LOL! You keep spouting your factoids without an inkling of proof; this just proves your very low intellect.

I could go ahead and list all of the things Whites have contributed to this country, not least of which is the VERY FOUNDING of this nation, but I won't even go there as this kind of info is purposely ignored by you. All you do is copy-paste literally the same comments over and over again. It's like talking to me is the height of your day.

Just take a look at your comment history. Of the last 300 comments, almost 100% are directed to me; literally! Almost 100%. One month ago you were banned, the second you come back you start talking to me again; two months ago you were banned; the second you came back you immediately responded to me. You have some serious personality disorders, not least of which is an inferiority complex so huge that you feel the need to divide my people so you feel more welcome in our land. You are such a sad individual I almost feel sorry for you; I wonder what it's like at home having to teach your children of the evil white devil! No worry, you'll all be back in India soon enough.

LMFAO, AGAIN showing a chart you don't understand.

That chart shows "petroleum and natural gas production"

Can you read or are you truly a functional illiterate? I've been saying this entire time that the way you speak is reminiscent of 3rd grade, and here you are, unable to actually read what it says at the top.

So you just posted a bar graph that actually proves my point, all the while insulting me. People, if there is ever any proof for the inferiority of these people, it's staring you right in the face. Dishonesty, intellectual retardation, an inability to do basic reading (and repeatedly proving so), and of course the natural arrogance that comes with their stupidity.

shrill as much as you want, and rant away with racist comments, but the fact still remains that you are a tainted pool. Yes whites contributed to many things but not your kind. Your kind were considered as the Somali whites of this country- and that is precisely the point. You are inferior not because I call you that- you own white race brethren call you that!

You just want to piggyback off the laurels of the real contributors. No No your contribution is McVeigh and Nichols types. The lynchers and backward southern racist.

You have this fixation about defecting but they do it India because they are poor, lack of sanitation, while you do it as an act of sexual depravity.

Your IQ theories prove to be false when we see it in a level playing play ground. The proof positive is not only in the fact that the biggest welfare queens in this country are red states tea baggers BUT when we just look at the chart below , it becomes clear that as a percentage of the group, we out class you baggers.

2012-sdt-asian-americans-0181.png

Your obsession with my race would make me blush if it didn't come from such a hideous and deformed people

To note: You still claiming not be a racist? I have never stooped to your level to make such comments but if we are talking about about looks then- Hell, did you not cite the example of what looks are considered beautiful in american selected by the real whites i.e the Indian - american Ms america? :lol:

and btw- if your looks were so fine how come your women are craving for blacks so much? ;)

What do you think that video proves?- a fairly fair skinned guy trying to be whiter? Really- which country has more tanning salons trying to get away from being white?

I am trying to figure you out on this...How do you say 'Whites are united for the race' BUT then you cry about how divided them white folks are- by calling them liberal whites and not your kind of whites?

YOUR bar graph does not prove what you said... you said essentially that the article is no big deal, that we have done this before. That we have been interchanging the No 1 spot in terms of combined production before. But the article says differently.

In your chart, when we did get to no 1 before- we did so ONLY because Russia economy collapsed and they dropped production rates to below ours.

BUT this time, as the article says, we have the no 1 status because we have grown our productions above anybody's level. all while others level remained constant.

and finally yes, we have foreign investors, billionaires, where English language is not their first language that invest and have moved to the US. I know you are limited to cousin Beth's trailer but we do have Chinese, Japanese, Arabs that have successful ventures here, live here .

you are the backwoods bubba, the hatfields and McCoy. as designated by other whites- your brethren you try so desperately to associate yourself with. hell - they even created comic strips like Lil' abner and films like grapes of wrath to make fun of your gene.

what happened to you that you turned into such a flaming racist? I guess inbreeding is to blame.

The problem with this is most of it comes from shale. It is very costly and not environmentally sustainable. It uses up alot of water resources. So even though they might be producing more than Russia and Saudi Arabia, it is costing them 5 times as much to produce and extract it.

The problem with this is most of it comes from shale. It is very costly and not environmentally sustainable. It uses up alot of water resources. So even though they might be producing more than Russia and Saudi Arabia, it is costing them 5 times as much to produce and extract it.

no, our technologies are far more advanced so we have some better cost controls. but yeah if prices drop , production will drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom