What's new

US Nearly World's New No. 1 Oil-and-Gas Producer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great! we can import more from US:coffee:

Will US become top exporter too? will that have any downward effect on price of oil??

Will US become top exporter too? will that have any downward effect on price of oil??

nah, we use a lot of it. thankfully we are now no longer no1 consumer of oil and gas , that distinction has gone to china. It will help with our environment with coal being a lesser needed commodity

I voted to expel you back to India. Am I humane. You are not a real American while I grew up here. Cheered for the election of Ronald Reagan while in elementary school. At the same time, your folks were cheering for Soviet Union back home in your superpower India.

growing but yet seditious towards america . anchor baby! is the term in the US

:pop:

growing but yet seditious towards america . anchor baby! is the term in the US

:pop:

It's good you realize what you are. I'm happy you've finally come to that realization.

Welcome back Jay!

Enjoy your stay until your next vacation :D

I'm watching him very carefully, he'll be gone within the next two days, that I can assure you.

It's not really "US becomes No. 1 producer", it's "US Corporations becomes No. 1 producer". There is a BIG difference compared to state owned oil companies in the Middle East. The US would probably pay more subsidies to expand oil production more than they would ever get back in taxes. The republicans would probably throw a fit and shutdown the government again if anyone tries to make big oil corps pay more tax.

It's similar to how the US has a huge agricultural industry but the country as a whole does NOT benefit because of the huge farming subsidies. Whatever slight benefit in cheaper food prices is now gone with China competitively buying as well.

P.S. Canada is nearly as bad by letting corporation sell our resources cheaply to the US only to buy it back at double the price...but at least we do get some revenue in comparison to the tax loophole ridden US.

US corporations are far more efficient, productive, AND innovative compared to 3rd world state-owned companies that need Western help to simply get the black stuff out of the ground, with which they do not even know what to do with until we teach them.

This is kinda surprising

It's actually not, we've been the world's top producer of oil-gas combined on and off, over the last few decades. It was us and Russia continuously switching places.

you are still ignorant about america, sad but predictable from your ilk.

you are still ignorant about america, sad but predictable from your ilk.

You don't even know what America is. People with names like Punajabi Raghav are not American, much to the detest of 3rd worlders like you I know, but nonetheless.

I think the reaction to the winner of Ms America is proof of that, you're not welcome here!

You don't even know what America is. People with names like Punajabi Raghav are not American, much to the detest of 3rd worlders like you I know, but nonetheless.

I think the reaction to the winner of Ms America is proof of that, you're not welcome here!

A "bubba" with any other name is still a tainted pool... and still a hand out burden on the american economy.

and the reaction from the real Americans ( the majority too)to bigots and racist regarding Ms Universe_ is proof that they look at your ilk as an embarrassment.

A "bubba" with any other name is still a tainted bagger... and still a redneck.

and the reaction from the real Americans ( the majority too)to bigots and racist regarding Ms Universe_ is proof that they look at your ilk as an embarrassment.

Miss America isn't Miss Universe 3rd worlder. I know that's what you want for us but it ain't gonna happen.

If you stick with your people you'll be fine, I don't know why you want to come and overstay your welcome with mine.

Miss America isn't Miss Universe 3rd worlder. I know that's what you want for us but it ain't gonna happen.

If you stick with your people you'll be fine, I don't know why you want to come and overstay your welcome with mine.

all the more better that she was Ms America :chilli: . tattooed gals do not apply :)

I do stick with my kind, the successful ones- we don't venture into your neck of the wood - the local trailer parks.

all the more better that she was Ms America :chilli: .

I do stick with my kind, the successful ones- we don't venture into your neck of the wood - the local trailer parks.

Not sure why you try so hard to be an American when no one wants to consider you one. All you do is use us as your boxer whenever you want to insult other countries that have beef with India.

Your beef with China, Pakistan, Bangladesh, et. al. is not our business. Go solve your own problems child.

Not sure why you try so hard to be an American when no one wants to consider you one. All you do is use us as your boxer whenever you want to insult other countries that have beef with India.

Your beef with China, Pakistan, Bangladesh, et. al. is not our business. Go solve your own problems child.

Not being considered american by the lesser and unamerican crowd who scream secede is fine with me.

:yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom