What's new

US Nearly World's New No. 1 Oil-and-Gas Producer

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to stop referring to Indians as "them". You need to refer to Indians as "us". And after going through the post, you are the only lowly racist in here. Go back and enjoy yourself watching the India 2030 video and have a good time afterwards.

I will watch the video after I finish the " Chinese are going to be top GDP in 2014,2015,2016.2018..." :lol:

If I am expressing any emotion, it is happiness. You will be banned for expressing your desire to be above other races yet again and throwing out theories of inferior and superior gene pools. If anything, the fact that I have not even a warning on my account, while you've been banned over 5 times in just the last 2 months, is proof of your poor impulse control and very low opinion of your own people (which is unsurprising, given how dumb and disgusting they are).

Oh, and your attempt at implying your people are slowly gaining control over the US is unfounded. We are still 64% of the US population, and even at 10% I'm sure we could wipe the floor with you. In fact, most of the non-Whites are not Indian, they are overwhelmingly Mexican (and other Latin American) and Black, who seem to have a distaste for Indians as they see you as people encroaching on their established territory. You Indians are only 1% of the population so don't count on taking us over any time soon. Even if you were 90% of the population we would still dominate over you like we did during the times your ancestors were colonial servants to my ancestors. How quickly you have forgotten...

anyone of Indian heritage getting banned here is a given. They have not warned you because they see you getting all bent out of shape against Indians - which is acceptable here.

Right from day one you either chose to ignore or did not get what I was calling you. You are as much as the 64% as much as I ever speak of my racial superiority...( which I never have), you are a minority, ala southern strategy tea party kind that is considered an embarrassment among your own kind. a minority among the 64%. and That is what I refer to you as. I have never had a bone to pick against a race, just on the bigots and racist minority among them.

and hence I say to you- you will be a minority among the soon to be minority. By 2050, the Hispanic share of the U.S. population could be as high as 29%, up from 17% now. The black proportion of the population is projected to rise slightly to 13%, while the Asian share is projected to increase to 9% from its current 5%. Non-Hispanic whites, 63% of the current population, will decrease to half or slightly less than half of the population by 2050.

rather emotional outburst from you. You use racist and bigoted terms to describe Indians in every post you attack them and get all emotional over when your status in the human hierarchy is mentioned to you. :lol:

I don't need the secession crowd to welcome me, I am already here and welcome. Not only that, but people like you are slowly being pushed out and soon to become a minority within a minority in the US. and you can't do anything to stop it. :P

There is nothing racist in his post. He described Indians and India exactly for what they are.

You just don't like hearing the truth.

anyone of Indian heritage getting banned here is a given. They have not warned you because they see you getting all bent out of shape against Indians - which is acceptable here.

Right from day one you either chose to ignore or did not get what I was calling you. You are as much as the 64% as much as I ever speak of my racial superiority...( which I never have), you are a minority, ala southern strategy tea party kind that is considered an embarrassment among your own kind. a minority among the 64%. and That is what I refer to you as. I have never had a bone to pick against a race, just on the bigots and racist minority among them.

and hence I say to you- you will be a minority among the soon to be minority soon.

You've come up with a very elaborate way of saying... absolutely nothing.

I'm not sure anyone could decipher this gibberish. If anyone understood what this incompetent, brain dead, illiterate Indian just attempted to say please let me know.

The 64% I was referring to are *White*. "Southern" is not a race, it is a geographic location. I'm not surprised that you're so stupid you couldn't even tell the difference. I'll have you know there is no such thing as a Southern race, nor is there such thing as a "Tea Party" race. Just wanted to let you know that, Mr. America!!

What you should understand is that nations are born out of Ethnogenesis. No one really considers Indians as American, and like I said, this very recent reaction to the Indian winning Ms. America is just the icing on the cake for this conversation.

You can't be the face of our country, because if you were then we would cease to be Americans. Not culturally, not ancestrally or genetically, not physically or even facially. The only thing my people and your people have in common is that we both speak the language of MY ancestors.

Enjoy it for now, I have this irking feeling that you'll be speaking Hindu very soon.

There is nothing racist in his post. He described Indians and India exactly for what they are.

The last two times he was banned can be attributed to me. I called him out on his slow devolution towards rabid insecurity, and he was banned for it, twice.

He will be banned again, very soon.

You need to Open your eyes to see racism in his post more clearly .

You've come up with a very elaborate way of saying... absolutely nothing.

I'm not sure anyone could decipher this gibberish. If anyone understood what this incompetent, brain dead, illiterate Indian just attempted to say please let me know.

The 64% I was referring to are *White*. "Southern" is not a race, it is a geographic location. I'm not surprised that you're so stupid you couldn't even tell the difference. I'll have you know there is no such thing as a Southern race, nor is there such thing as a "Tea Party" race. Just wanted to let you know that, Mr. America!!

What you should understand is that nations are born out of Ethnogenesis. No one really considers Indians as American, and like I said, this very recent reaction to the Indian winning Ms. America is just the icing on the cake for this conversation.

You can't be the face of our country, because if you were then we would cease to be Americans. Not culturally, not ancestrally or genetically, not physically or even facially. The only thing my people and your people have in common is that we both speak the language of MY descendants.

Enjoy it for now, I have this irking feeling that you'll be speaking Hindu very soon.

well we knew you were too slow to get it and I told you it was because of your genes. I did not call southern a race rather I called you tainted pool among the white race i.e. a minority among the white race .

Your own words below show you are a minority among the white race

Btw, I already admitted to being a KKK White supremacist .

well we knew you were too slow to get it and I told you it was your your genes. I did not call southern a race. I called you tainted among the white race i.e. a minority among the white race .

They will worship him till he doesn't turn and Bite Pakistanis or chineees :D

When US finally becomes worlds number one producer, they will be as rich as the Arabs, they will be able to fix their debt crisis and mend their economy.

US already almost on maximum. After 2020 there will be quick drop to even more lower level than today.

figure_96-lg.jpg

figure_94-lg.jpg

It's actually not, we've been the world's top producer of oil-gas combined on and off, over the last few decades. It was us and Russia continuously switching places.

Check your Facts, US until this news was the largest oil importer of Oil from Canada and Canada be the largest oil exporter Nation to US.

Regardless of US becoming largest oil/gas producer it is a known fact almost nearly 80%+ of oil and gas reserves in Canada are intact and untapped, just imagine if Canada starts exploring them.

well we knew you were too slow to get it and I told you it was because of your genes. I did not call southern a race rather I called you tainted pool among the white race i.e. a minority among the white race .

They don't have sarcasm in India? Btw, there is no such thing as these gene pools that you keep mentioning. You are about to be perma-banned for continuing your rapid devolution into ape-like behavior (not unlike your people I might add, so I'm not surprised; you can't take India out of the Indian).

Awesome! Two hundred comments and the first mistake finally found. Congrats, it was fixed.

Check your Facts, US until this news was the largest oil importer of Oil from Canada and Canada be the largest oil exporter Nation to US.

Regardless of US becoming largest oil/gas producer it is a known fact almost nearly 80%+ of oil and gas reserves in Canada are intact and untapped, just imagine if Canada starts exploring them.

Being the largest oil importer of Canada has what to do with trading places with Russia as the top combined oil and gas producer in the world?

Here is a graph from the EIA -

worldoilgas2013.png

They don't have sarcasm in India?

When it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it is a duck. You attack people by pointing out skin color and their heritage. You are anti immigrant to point of being bigoted. You are crass and racist. Then there is the fact that it not about " Americans" being superior rather the white race being superior.

You are a minority tainted as I said among your ilk because of your racist and bigoted views here. and an embarrassment in this countries history , always were and always will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom