What's new

US Nearly World's New No. 1 Oil-and-Gas Producer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not being considered american by the lesser and unamerican crowd who scream secede is fine with me.

:yahoo:

Why do want insist on staying at a country that do not welcome and and do not want you. Just pack up and go back to India where you are from. They worship Americans there and since you set your foot in America at one time, you can be like a god back home in India.

US corporations are far more efficient, productive, AND innovative compared to 3rd world state-owned companies that need Western help to simply get the black stuff out of the ground, with which they do not even know what to do with until we teach them.

Doesn't matter how efficient, productive and innovative when it comes to the oil industry due to rising world demand and the lack of competition thanks to there only a few major players in the industry. They all jack up the price every year no matter how much subsidies the US government gives or how low the tax gets.

Also, I wouldn't call countries like UAE and Qatar "third world"...considering their per capita GDP is higher than the US. However inefficient their oil production are, it's clear that they're using the oil wealth to the benefit of the citizens, not just billionaires.

Also, Statoil is majority owned by the government of Norway, and its a marvel how brilliantly that country managed their oil wealth compared to my own country.

Why do want insist on staying at a country that do not welcome and and do not want you. Just pack up and go back to India where you are from. They worship Americans there and since you set your foot in America at one time, you can be like a god back home in India.

Not only do we out do you in this country in every success measure( No 1 in this country, while Chinese are far far second), we are also given the largest share - 50% of the work visas that is available for new immigrants- more than what you Chinese are offered .

Those two factors itself show that we are not only welcomed with open arms but we are far better than the Chinese immigrant population in the US.

On the other hand it the Chinese that desperate to worship Americans.

Rich Chinese hire American surrogate mothers for up to $120,000 a child - Telegraph

Chinese Women Pay to Give Birth at California Maternity Mansion, Secure Citizenship for Babies - ABC News

U.S. Customs Sending Chinese Pregnant Women Back to China - China Gaze

Because it aggravates you and forces you to keep coming back at me. it is that leash thing...:D

We are the ones that keep the Indians in check on this forum.
I'm the guy that will keep you in your little cage.

I'm the boss around here!

Why would anyone want to return to India.

They defecate like animals, they rape like animals, they behave like animals and they eat with their hands like animals.

India is a 3rd world dump.

Not only do we out do you in this country in every success measure( No 1 in this country, while Chinese are far far second), we are also given the largest share - 50% of the work visas that is available for new immigrants- more than what you Chinese are offered .

Those two factors itself show that we are not only welcomed with open arms but we are far better than the Chinese immigrant population in the US.

On the other hand it the Chinese that desperate to worship Americans.

Rich Chinese hire American surrogate mothers for up to $120,000 a child - Telegraph

Chinese Women Pay to Give Birth at California Maternity Mansion, Secure Citizenship for Babies - ABC News

U.S. Customs Sending Chinese Pregnant Women Back to China - China Gaze

You forgot this blog on Indian caught on "to catch a predator". Why are there so many Indian sex predators out there.

Lots of Asian Indians captured on tonight's Dateline: To catch a predator - Page 2 - AnandTech Forums

We are the ones that keep the Indians in check on this forum.
I'm the guy that will keep in your little cage.

I'm the boss around here!

You government has established your worth to the world- - being that they need to censor you from simple words, websites and print media. They are telling us that that you are too fragile and simple minded to handle mere words... :P

You forgot this blog on Indian caught on "to catch a predator". Why are there so many Indian sex predators out there.

Lots of Asian Indians captured on tonight's Dateline: To catch a predator - Page 2 - AnandTech Forums

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't matter how efficient, productive and innovative when it comes to the oil industry due to rising world demand and the lack of competition thanks to there only a few major players in the industry. They all jack up the price every year no matter how much subsidies the US government gives or how low the tax gets.

Also, I wouldn't call countries like UAE and Qatar "third world"...considering their per capita GDP is higher than the US. However inefficient their oil production are, it's clear that they're using the oil wealth to the benefit of the citizens, not just billionaires.

Also, Statoil is majority owned by the government of Norway, and its a marvel how brilliantly that country managed their oil wealth compared to my own country.

UAE has a per capita GDP lower than us when measuring at PPP; Qatar is the only Arab nation richer than us. Nonetheless, it is we who have given oil value. Before Anglo-Americans arrived oil was not worth sh**. We were the one's that exposed it's true value, not to mention building up their refinerires and transferring technologies.

Only when they accrued enough wealth from our purchases of their resources were they able to go it alone, and even today they can't make money off of it without selling to us (and more recently China and Japan).

Norway's Statoil is one exception, not the rule. Look at Gazprom, look at the wasted efficiency of the Chinese State-oil companies which have returns of 5% vs. average returns of private companies of 12%, or the Saudi ARAMCO which is just one behemoth which monopolized the entire sector (back to your point on the "few major players" due to "lack of competition").

Weak Indian men feel tough raping innocent women.
That's the only way those malnourished Indian men feel like 'real men'.

Not all Indian men are sex predators but most sex predators in this world happen to be Indian men!!!

It gotten so bad that the increadibleIndia.com has this disclaimor

Incredible India - Women Safety

Would female tourists visit a country that has such a warning in their own tourism website.

Guys chill out! I don't want any of you getting banned or this thread getting closed.

There ya go buddy, I was waiting to trap you into that.

You've just proved that you're even lower than a barnyard animal. Too easy... See ya in a few more weeks, if you are not banned permanently that is.

PS: This is the 3rd time this sub-Human from the 4th world nation of India has been banned, in a row! He has not lasted more than 24 hours on this site in the last three times he's been released from his banishment. Just proves his inferior emotional control, a testament to the intelligence of his kin, yet he expects us to welcome him into our country with open arms! Never gonna happen, you don't even belong to the same species, and you rightfully admitted that you are nowhere near our gene pool. Go back to your own Mr. "Aryan".

rather emotional outburst from you. You use racist and bigoted terms to describe Indians in every post you attack them and get all emotional over when your status in the human hierarchy is mentioned to you. :lol:

I don't need the secession crowd to welcome me, I am already here and welcome. Not only that, but people like you are slowly being pushed out and soon to become a minority within a minority in the US. and you can't do anything to stop it. :P

rather emotional outburst from you. You use racist and bigoted terms to describe Indians in every post you attack them and get all emotional over when your status in the human hierarchy is mentioned to you. :lol:

I don't need the secession crowd to welcome me, I am already here and welcome. Not only that, but people like you are slowly being pushed out and soon to become a minority within a minority in the US. and you can't anything to stop it. :P

You need to stop referring to Indians as "them". You need to refer to Indians as "us". And after going through the post, you are the only lowly racist in here. Go back and enjoy yourself watching the India 2030 video and have a good time afterwards.

I don't need the secession crowd to welcome me, I am already here and welcome. Not only that, but people like you are slowly being pushed out and soon to become a minority within a minority in the US. and you can't anything to stop it. :P

If I am expressing any emotion, it is happiness. You will be banned for expressing your desire to be above other races yet again and throwing out theories of inferior and superior gene pools. If anything, the fact that I have not even a warning on my account, while you've been banned over 5 times in just the last 2 months, is proof of your poor impulse control and very low opinion of your own people (which is unsurprising, given how dumb and disgusting they are).

Oh, and your attempt at implying your people are slowly gaining control over the US is unfounded. We are still 64% of the US population, and even at 10% I'm sure we could wipe the floor with you. In fact, most of the non-Whites are not Indian, they are overwhelmingly Mexican (and other Latin American) and Black, who seem to have a distaste for Indians as they see you as people encroaching on their established territory. You Indians are only 1% of the population so don't count on taking us over any time soon. Even if you were 90% of the population we would still dominate over you like we did during the times your ancestors were colonial servants to my ancestors. How quickly you have forgotten...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom