What's new

US & NATO Leaving Afghanistan Requires Pak Support to Take Back Their Stuff

Pakistan doesn't have as free a hand as you seem to think. There is a reason why Pakistan has continued to provide access to its GLOC and ALOC to the US and ISAF forces, despite having multiple excuses to cut off access.

In the long term, Pakistan may be better off helping the US quickly exit, without making too much of a fuss.

Agreed, no fuss should be made out of it but they must pay what they owe starting from every single penny from the withheld CSF plus the cost of the return journey. It's not charity we would be asking, it's our right. Once the total amount is agreed, terms and conditions can be negotiated if we want to spend our money to buy some toys.

US and NATO will require Pakistan's support if they want to take back their precious cargo. It will not be some trucks only. Tons and tons of precious cargo to take back. Requires road access through Pakistan, require safety en route, requires port access...As it has been happening time and again, universe has dealt an enormously powerful hand to Pakistan.

Zalmay Khalilzad along with Commander Resolute Support Mission Afghanistan General Austin Scott Miller met General Bajwa. Immediately after that the Chief of Defense Staff (CDS) UK Army, General Sir Nicholas Patrick Carter, called on Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa. Things have started to pick up pace.

Let's hope that this time the people who are making this deal from ourside doesn't sell their selves short and get whatever we want from US.

If their tons and tons out of their cargo going in can go missing with hi tech sats watching... how much will thay actually be able to take back 🤔

If their tons and tons out of their cargo going in can go missing with hi tech sats watching... how much will thay actually be able to take back 🤔

Exactly, I still remember while going in how many containers went missing especially in the area between Peshawar and Torkham. In one instance even helicopter :-). So this time, if they want good security, they have to pay for it.
Agreed, no fuss should be made out of it but they must pay what they owe starting from every single penny from the withheld CSF plus the cost of the return journey. It's not charity we would be asking, it's our right. Once the total amount is agreed, terms and conditions can be negotiated if we want to spend our money to buy some toys.

Outstanding dues from CSF alone are north of $3 billion. Which Trump brazenly tried to label as aid and Imran khan corrected him.

Please do not play double game here. Believe me it will reflect, if we in Afghanistan could, we can prevent them from taking anything, even towards Pakistan, we are not the Afghanistan of 1990s. I request Pakistan to let them take their assets safely back, we’d like to show them that this is our Ghairat, something they don’t have, the very same thing that overpowered them in these 20 long years. This is after all what Rasool’Allah has taught us.

Better if they hand the stuff over to Afghanistan and for free.

Do more , only got us , sanctions and embargoes you slavish state

do nothing , and India gets its wish list all it wants from USA & and more

I can not wait too see images, of bajwa with his colonial World War left over, a stick under his arm pits displaying he has strength meeting Americans, what a joke

VXCZ
May be the government should pass a law prohibiting transportation of any military equipment of foreign countries.

... now it’s you turn uncle SAM.
Yeah, let's start with them releasing all the funds they've owed us from back in the day.

Joe Biden probably has a long memory 'cause he was part of Obama' s admin that turned on us.

Payback is a b!tch*.

*I just may design a Patch on that statement.

Pakistan doesn't have as free a hand as you seem to think. There is a reason why Pakistan has continued to provide access to its GLOC and ALOC to the US and ISAF forces, despite having multiple excuses to cut off access.

In the long term, Pakistan may be better off helping the US quickly exit, without making too much of a fuss.

Source?

Deficit of 24 b$ and being under IMF
and you are asking for source

Also way things with maryum nawaz are we will see that happening soon again

I am asking for source that Pakistan does not have a free hand.

The insinuation by @That Guy is that PMIK and Pakistan Military are acting as puppets of the US.

Do you agree with his opinion?

I am asking for source that Pakistan does not have a free hand.

The insinuation by @That Guy is that PMIK and Pakistan Military are acting as puppets of the US.

Do you agree with his opinion?
Pakistan's biggest export partner is the USA last I checked. A large amount of Pakistanis live in the US and west, and a large portion of top leadership is sold out to the USA. Then there is the carrot on the stick AKA F-16s.

Keeping the USA friendly to us is important due to their increased collaboration with India against China which may as well be directed against Pakistan if the USA wishes.

So keeping the US in Afghanistan forces them to have some reason to maintain good ties with us.

Pakistan's biggest export partner is the USA last I checked. A large amount of Pakistanis live in the US and west, and a large portion of top leadership is sold out to the USA. Then there is the carrot on the stick AKA F-16s.

Keeping the USA friendly to us is important due to their increased collaboration with India against China which may as well be directed against Pakistan if the USA wishes.

So keeping the US in Afghanistan forces them to have some reason to maintain good ties with us.

Pakistan and Taliban wants US to leave Afghanistan.

Pakistan no longer relies on F-16s. PAF now has JF-17 which is superior to F-16s.

All investments in Pakistan are being made by China as part of CPEC.

Back
Top Bottom