What's new

US & NATO Leaving Afghanistan Requires Pak Support to Take Back Their Stuff

If their tons and tons out of their cargo going in can go missing with hi tech sats watching... how much will thay actually be able to take back 🤔
Nothing will go missing unless NATO itself wants it to go missing.
Exactly, I still remember while going in how many containers went missing especially in the area between Peshawar and Torkham. In one instance even helicopter :-). So this time, if they want good security, they have to pay for it.
Containers stopped going missing after a while. Unless there is an inner hand involved, no containers will go missing.

US does not need pakistan. The equipment has been given away to Afghan troops already, the rest of equipment used by 15K of US soldiers will also go to afghans. Aircrafts and some helis will be flown out.. not sure where do u guys live.

It will not be some trucks only. Tons and tons of precious cargo to take back. Requires road access through Pakistan, require safety en route, requires port access...As it has been happening time and again, universe has dealt an enormously powerful hand to Pakistan.
The transport system is already in place since 2007. Its all manageable. Monitoring system from Chaman to Port Bin Qasim or from Torkham to Karachi port is already there.

At the same time they refused Turkey to allow delivery of attack choppers using american engines.

Yeah, let's start with them releasing all the funds they've owed us from back in the day.

Joe Biden probably has a long memory 'cause he was part of Obama' s admin that turned on us.

Payback is a b!tch*.

*I just may design a Patch on that statement.

Pakistani should start this as Twitter trend.

Agreed, no fuss should be made out of it but they must pay what they owe starting from every single penny from the withheld CSF plus the cost of the return journey. It's not charity we would be asking, it's our right. Once the total amount is agreed, terms and conditions can be negotiated if we want to spend our money to buy some toys.
Rest assured .. we will do charity.. dictation will be received..we are economically weak and our establishment can only take a stand when its something to do with life or death of this nation. I don't blame them, that's the reality of life.

VXCZ
May be the government should pass a law prohibiting transportation of any military equipment of foreign countries.
Just let it go dear.. dont think too much about it.

Quickest one i could find.

I'm working right now, or I'd provide better sources.
I am asking for source that Pakistan does not have a free hand.

The insinuation by @That Guy is that PMIK and Pakistan Military are acting as puppets of the US.

Do you agree with his opinion?
I never said Pakistan military or PMIK are acting as puppets of the US, nor did I insinuating it.

Have you heard of the words nuance and geopolitics? How about the terms "national interest" and "risk management"?

Pakistan and Taliban wants US to leave Afghanistan.

Pakistan no longer relies on F-16s. PAF now has JF-17 which is superior to F-16s.

All investments in Pakistan are being made by China as part of CPEC.
This is very simple and naive thinking. The world doesn't work this straightforwardly.

The taliban wants the US to leave, Pakistan is conflicted by the issue, because of the civil war that's probably going to occur post withdrawal.

The f-16s Blk52 are still the most advanced fighters in PAF inventory, and PAF still heavily relies on them as Frontline fighters.

China and CPEC aren't the only investor or investments in Pakistan, there are many others, China just happens to be the largest.

Last edited:
This is very simple and naive thinking. The world doesn't work this straightforwardly.

The talisman wants the US to leave, Pakistan is conflicted by the issue, because of the civil war that's probably going to occur post withdrawal.

The f-16s Blk52 are still the most advanced fighters in PAF inventory, and PAF still heavily relies on them as Frontline fighters.

China and CPEC aren't the only investor or investments in Pakistan, there are many others, China just happens to be the largest.
Exactly, Pakistan wants the US to take its forces out but continue to fret about Afghanistan until hell freezes over.

The taliban wants the US to leave, Pakistan is conflicted by the issue, because of the civil war that's probably going to occur post withdrawal.

JF-17 Block 3 vs. F-16C: How Pakistan’s New Fighter Will Leave the American Fighting Falcon Far Behind

Pakistan’s PL-15 Missile Equipped JF-17 Block 3 is a Serious Game Changer - How India Can Respond to Regain Superiority

JF-17 Block 3 vs. F-16C: How Pakistan’s New Fighter Will Leave the American Fighting Falcon Far Behind

Pakistan’s PL-15 Missile Equipped JF-17 Block 3 is a Serious Game Changer - How India Can Respond to Regain Superiority

F-16 block 70 is far superior than JF-17 block 3.
different weight class of fighters.....it’s like saying that K-8 can out perform Harrier.

At a minimum exploit them as much as possible. Just the way US/NATO exploited and humiliated Pakistan all these years.
F-16 block 70 is far superior than JF-17 block 3.
different weight class of fighters.....it’s like saying that K-8 can out perform Harrier.

You haven't even seen a JF-17 Block 1. LOL at JF-17 Block 3 is inferior to F-16 Block 70.

Why are you hiding your flags? Are you an Indian troll?

@waz
We can make them pay three times of transit fee.
And make them use Gawadar port so they get little taste of Indian proxies against Pakistan.

Superb idea. Make them exit from Gwadar LOL
Exactly, Pakistan wants the US to take its forces out but continue to fret about Afghanistan until hell freezes over.

Let me tell you what we really want. We don't want the US to move out at all. We want to humiliate them every way possible. Whether it is talks. Whether it is exit. Whether it is staying in Afghanistan. Everything related to Afghanistan must be a hellish pain for US/NATO. US/NATO must feel that a solution to their liking is impossible. Out of the question. It must be a worse experience and feeling than what Pakistan felt all these decades. Cornered and bullied by a gang of thugs. Now it is our turn. We talk from a position of strenght. We decide the outcome and the process. We derail the process if we don't like it etc.

You wonder why? Payback. We haven't forgotten a thing. We are not stupid. We know what really happened all these years. Why the US/NATO came to Afghanistan to hurt and dismember Pakistan. They had a clear plan and they failed miserably. It is very personal and we are going to use every opportunity to hurt our enemies. Every inch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom