What's new

US & NATO Leaving Afghanistan Requires Pak Support to Take Back Their Stuff

At a minimum exploit them as much as possible. Just the way US/NATO exploited and humiliated Pakistan all these years.

You haven't even seen a JF-17 Block 1. LOL at JF-17 Block 3 is inferior to F-16 Block 70.

Why are you hiding your flags? Are you an Indian troll?

@waz

Superb idea. Make them exit from Gwadar LOL

Let me tell you what we really want. We don't want the US to move out at all. We want to humiliate them every way possible. Whether it is talks. Whether it is exit. Whether it is staying in Afghanistan. Everything related to Afghanistan must be a hellish pain for US/NATO. US/NATO must feel that a solution to their liking is impossible. Out of the question. It must be a worse experience and feeling than what Pakistan felt all these decades. Cornered and bullied by a gang of thugs. Now it is our turn. We talk from a position of strenght. We decide the outcome and the process. We derail the process if we don't like it etc.

You wonder why? Payback. We haven't forgotten a thing. We are not stupid. We know what really happened all these years. Why the US/NATO came to Afghanistan to hurt and dismember Pakistan. They had a clear plan and they failed miserably. It is very personal and we are going to use every opportunity to hurt our enemies. Every inch.

Since you seems to know more about fighter jets, let me ask you a question.

How you do you Judge a aircraft?

answer this and then I will explain to you my reason for picking F-16 block 70/72 /F-16V above JF-17 block 3.

The trade figures between Pakistan and US are peanuts. Absolutely a mockery. Roughly standing at $6.6 billion. This is nothing in terms of trade volume.

You claim all these things yet papa America continues to hate and blame Pakistan for all their problems. If Pak top leadership is really sold to the US, shouldn't the US be happy and not vilifying Pakistan 24/7? I don't understand this argument. Where did it go wrong for the US if Pak top leaders are in their pocket?

LOL the F-16 has been replaced by JF-17. Don't put too much faith in the F-16. It is an outdated fighter that most operators around the world are replacing with other more capable fighters. The funny thing is that the US won't even allow Pakistan to aqcuire used F-16s from other countries. Every country that Pakistan approaches for used F-16s the US blocks the deal.

No matter how much fan boys try to sugercoat and deflect from reality, the truth is bitter. US Pak relations are temporary and exploitative. Period.

Do you know TRADE means import and export?

1615697768545.png

LOL the F-16 has been replaced by JF-17. Don't put too much faith in the F-16. It is an outdated fighter that most operators around the world are replacing with other more capable fighters.

Which country replaced F-16 with JF-17?
Faith? PAF is dyeing to get their hands on any F-16 (new or old) because it's a proven platform.
Those countries who are replacing F-16s had older blocks and they either have replaced it or replacing it with newer blocks or F-35.

1615700362253.png

Last edited:
It is peanuts and China has already made up for this a 100 times over through CPEC. It is only a matter of time before China overtakes the US trade figures. Not very hard in my opinion considering how small the trade figures are.

LOL Who says the F-16 was used to shot down Indian flying coffin? Even PAF and the airchief have confirmed that JF-17 was used to shoot down IAF flying coffin.

Not all relations are exploitative and temporary. In fact most relations are normal and based on give and take. Look at various blocs around the world. EU nations cooperate. ASEAN bloc cooperates. Nothing temporary or exploitative about it. Pakistan should do the same and luckily it is. China Pakistan cooperation is a clear example of regional cooperation.

Pakistan is not Iraq, Libya or NK. The last time I checked Iran survived pretty well. They are sanctioned, but they are not dying. There are hardships, but the people are coping well. The Iranians don't go around shouting and screaming how bad their leaders are or how bad their country is. The Iranian people are smart and understand the situation. At least the majority of them. They are not like us willing to sell themselves for a few dollars. They are patient and understand the bigger picture. We are a nation who allow others to invade our sovereignty. That is right. This is part of our disgraceful history.

Only a fool would shudder with fear believing that the US can end Pakistan. This is the same old excuse some of us used during the WoT. The Americans will send Pakistan back to the Stone Age LOL We all know how badly US/NATO WoT damaged Pakistan. We lost billions in our economy and lost countless lives. Yet some of us still believe that we must shudder in fear and take US dictation to survive. No, we don't. Today we are in control. We shunned the Western world and went on with our business. We made CPEC a reality whilst US/NATO screamed in pain and anguish. We know why US Western media is obsessed with CPEC. Giving it negative coverage day and night. Suddenly the Western world cares about Balochistan and Gwadar. Places they didn't even know existed. Pakistan and China did the unthinkable. Both are involved in strengthening their defence ties through joint ventures. From frigates to fighter jets. You name it. What has the US given to Pakistan? Economic bribe that ended up with corrupt members of society and accusations to do more. Drone strikes that killed innocent people. IMF debt and hatred.

The JF-17 Block 3 would mincemeat the F-16 Block 52 all day long. It would be equal to Block 70 in many respects. The Americans got nothing against Pakistan. Today Pakistan facilitates the Taliban talks. It is the US deep state that is on the backfoot in every way imaginable. What can the US really do? Arm-twist Pakistan further through economic blackmail? FATF blacklisting? The Americans will suffer the consequences of such a move as Pakistan totally moves into Chinese orbit. I dare the Americans do such a thing. I absolutely dare them.
The problems is the traitor. Pakistan has them in spades. This is what the Zionist led NATO relies on. They have understood that Pakistan is no Iraq. They are using infowarfare, NGOs, usury/economic weapons to weaken Pakistan. They are potent because Pakistan is limited in the way she responds because of traitors from within.In addition you have people who have 'love of this world' as their main motive. Even if it means destruction/weakening of their country. I am not just taking about politicians/senior officers in the military/civil service/ media persons/ industrialists. This effects even the middle class type people who are at the lower rung of these structures. And after all this, still hardly anyone talks about Riba. Indeed now people have redefined it to meet their needs.

Back
Top Bottom