What's new

US military might have brought coronavirus to Wuhan China

No my friend you have not offended me. It is an old trick if you want to disregard something just associate it with a conspiracy and a totally different from topic and that news will become a conspiracy it self. I know these tricks very well. You tried an old school approach. Most of comments here are from typical text book of USA. I would like you to comeup with something new to disregard this news. It will be good to learn.

Give me EVIDENCE my brother, E.V.I.D.E.N.C.E. ...Take 9/11 for example; Architects explained that it was impossible for buildings to fall at a freefall speed just because it was hit by a plane, and that the alleged plane highjackers were still alive, and so much more besides this. That story was a plausible conspiracy theory, this is not!

It is not spreading back to USA. It was always there in USA. They never disclosed it.

Not logical. Remember 3000 people died in Wuhan in a single month under heavy quarantine. If the virus was here and spread out across the country millions would be dead by now. That’s not something people aren’t going to notice. Unless Chinese people are ridiculously fragile compared to the US...but we can see in Italy after 1000 dead in just two weeks that is not the case.

If the virus has been here for years we’d easily have 100,000+ a month dying. Not exactly something easily hidden.

Last edited:
The "text wall" is the most credible scientific information available about the USA patient zero who is directly attributable to a Wuhan origin. The Chinese patient zero is not know to the outside world because China does not now, and may never, offer such scientific documents as the above "text wall" about the first Chinese patient. Still, it is widely reported in Chinese media that Chinese patient zero presented in Wuhan in mid-November, 2019. Most likely origin of the virus is animal to human transfer in Wuhan or it escaped from the Wuhan National Biosafety Laboratory of the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
That irrelevant textwall of yours only studied what is supposedly the first reported patient on US soil who have been to china. What has it got to do with the topic at hand, which is that the US brought the 'wuhan virus' to wuhan in the first place?

Last edited:
Not logical. Remember 3000 people died in Wuhan in a single month under heavy quarantine. If the virus was here and spread out across the country millions would be dead by now. That’s not something people aren’t going to notice. Unless Chinese people are ridiculously fragile compared to the US...but we can see in Italy after 1000 dead in just two weeks that is not the case.

If the virus has been here for years we’d easily have 100,000+ a month dying. Not exactly something easily hidden.
Because US has the first and second generation of corona virus, which is not fast spread yet. The one brought to China was third generation right before China New Year. And China New Year has the largest population mobility in the world, Wuhan is in the center of the mobility.

Because US has the first and second generation of corona virus, which is not fast spread yet. The one brought to China was third generation right before China New Year. And China New Year has the largest population mobility in the world, Wuhan is in the center of the mobility.

Funny how the only person with the third gen in the US ended up in China. Great logic there!

Let me show you something.
One person in the US with 3rd gen ends up killing 3000 Chinese in one month (February) in a heavily quarantined area.

100 of his friends who stayed in the US with 3rd gen would kill (100x3000) 300,000+ people in one month (February) in an unquarantined area.

Last edited:
Give me EVIDENCE my brother, E.V.I.D.E.N.C.E. ...Take 9/11 for example; Architects explained that it was impossible for buildings to 6 fall at a freefall speed just because it was hit by a plane, and that the alleged plane highjackers were still alive, and so much more besides this. That story was a plausible conspiracy theory, this is not!

Okay see again you are try to associate the conspiracies of 9/11 with this situation. My friend I know what you are trying to do. The evidence is clear and open. USA suddenly got a out break knowing that virus was already spreading around the world. Data has been made confidential by USA why? Read the whole thread not just comments which say USA is good but other side as well. There is good enough evidence if you want to believe it.

Look you want to defend USA I get it but the issue is if USA is the source and what ever we do to stop the virus around the world we will fail cause it was not a human to human transfer orignaly but original source was an animal and if that animal is not identified the virus will keep on spreading in USA and rest of the world. So spread the word to save humanity and not USA.

Funny how the only person with the third gen in the US ended up in China. Great logic there!

Let me show you something.
One person in the US with 3rd gen ends up killing 3000 Chinese in one month in a heavily quarantined area.

100 of his friends who stayed in the US with 3rd gen would kill (100x3000) 300,000+ people in one month in an unquarantined area.
I am not saying one person, dude. You said it.

I am not saying one person, dude. You said it.

Lol! Ok, we’ll do that math again!

300 3rd gen people from the US landed in Wuhan in a super wide bodied jet plane and these people eventually killed 3000 people in February.

Each one ended up (3000/300) = 10 people each.

Luckily for China not all the 3rd gen people in the US were on that plane. We actually had much more. Infact there were 30,000 more!!

Unfortunately those people who did not get on that plane killed (30,000*10) 300,000 people in the US in February.

Get it!l?

Last edited:
Okay see again you are try to associate the conspiracies of 9/11 with this situation. My friend I know what you are trying to do. The evidence is clear and open. USA suddenly got a out break knowing that virus was already spreading around the world. Data has been made confidential by USA why? Read the whole thread not just comments which say USA is good but other side as well. There is good enough evidence if you want to believe it..

My brother you know what I think is more worrisome... That you and others think USA is far more capable of than what USA is really capable of. Its as if I were a wily person, and people overestimated my wiliness more than my wile itself, my regular actions would make people think as if there were a deeper meaning behind it.

One "masoomana" question.

HOW MANY CASES OF CORONA IN ISRAEL????????

I am willing to start taking bets that these Zionists will "miraculously" pull out the vaccine out of rabbit hat.

The desperation to bring their moshiach is reaching fever pitch.

One "masoomana" question.

HOW MANY CASES OF CORONA IN ISRAEL????????

I am willing to start taking bets that these Zionists will "miraculously" pull out the vaccine out of rabbit hat.

The desperation to bring their moshiach is reaching fever pitch.
Most likely the Jews and their minions the US. The refugee immigrants like hamartia will defend their masters till death. Lol

Circle jerking has been taken to a new level around here lately

Last edited:
COVID-19: Further Evidence that the Virus Originated

118828.jpg

US CDC Director Robert Redfield Admitted that Coronavirus Deaths Have Been Miscategorized as Flu.

The infections and deaths have been knowingly mis-categorised for months, and the CDC ‘strongly’ recommended that hospitals not test for the virus except as a last resort.
It is not an accident that the US has no reliable tests.
They don’t want to test. Blame everything on the flu.

Ohio has 100,000 Coronavirus cases Top Health Official says

Last edited:
US CDC Director Robert Redfield Admitted that Coronavirus Deaths Have Been Miscategorized as Flu

Robert Redfield, CDC director, testifying to Congress, today admitted that virus deaths have been miscategorised as the flu.

He also stated that the standard practice has been to first test people for the flu and, if the test is positive, they stop there. They don’t test for the coronavirus.

So Japan and Taiwan were correct. Many of the US deaths attributed to the flu were actually from the coronavirus.

One Senator asked Redfield if post-mortems were performed to learn the cause of death, and he stated that such were done, and they revealed mis-diagnoses.

Global Times

✔@globaltimesnews

CDC director Robert Redfield admitted some Americans who seemingly died from influenza were tested positive for novel #coronavirus in the posthumous diagnosis, during the House Oversight Committee Wednesday. #COVID19

1:32 PM - Mar 12, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

2,234 people are talking about this

The infections and deaths have been knowingly mis-categorised for months, and the CDC ‘strongly’ recommended that hospitals not test for the virus except as a last resort. It is not an accident that the US has no reliable tests. They don’t want to test. Blame everything on the flu.

And now all meetings and discussions on the virus are classified, and all public information must be first cleared through the White House.

Back
Top Bottom