What's new

US military might have brought coronavirus to Wuhan China

You don't believed President Trump in faith? CNN=fake news.
i believe both Trump and the Chinese government have more reasons to lie about the real cause of this viral outbreak than the major news channels..

i believe both Trump and the Chinese government have more reasons to lie about the real cause of this viral outbreak than the major news channels..

Trump claims CNN is fake news.

Last edited:
upload_2020-4-6_8-52-13.png

Maatje Benassi.
In addition, CDC reportedly admitted to US Congress that some Americans who seemingly died from influenza last year were subsequently tested positive for Covid-19. A total of 200,000 were reported to have died from this influenza outbreak that started in September 2019.
Then there were reports that alleged that five sick US army officers might have been responsible for the spread of the virus to China during the 2019 Military World Games held in Wuhan during Oct 18-27 last year.
The five were hospitalised in Wuhan for an “unknown sickness”, and very soon after they were ferried back to the US by a plane specially sent from Washington.

Benassi Infected US teammates Before Wuhan, China

Mar 26, 2020. "Patient Zero - Maatje Benassi infected many of her American teammates before arriving in Wuhan. Five of them were sick enough to be hospitalized in Wuhan during the games and evacuated back to the US where they later died. I wonder how the contingent of 300 military personnel who descended on Wuhan just prior to the first outbreak in Wuhan are faring? How many fell ill? How many more died?

What we do know for sure:
- 300 American military personnel stayed at the Wuhan Oriental Hotel during the World Military Games in Wuhan
- 172 American athletes won ZERO events, picking up 5 bronze and 3 silver
- 5 Americans soldiers were so sick they had to be hospitalised and evacuated back to the US where they later died
- 42 staff at the Wuhan Oriental Hotel formed the first cluster of Covid19 where it spread out to their families and friends
- 7 people who worked at the Huanan Seafood Market and had contact with staff at the Wuhan Oriental came down with Covid-19 and spread it to people who came to the market"

This is basically Sars 2. Sars one came from China too. They eat bat's. Bat's are virus resorvouirs. Their immune systems can handle a large viral load. Ours can't. Every bat is infected. It's the norm.

There is a reason these things are haram.

This is basically a bioweapon. A bioweapon from SARS from bats, that was admitted to being made into a bioweapon in North Carolina labs and Ft Detrick during the Obama years:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/nI0qv4Bv3hTo/

Mar 26, 2020. "Patient Zero - Maatje Benassi infected many of her American teammates before arriving in Wuhan.
- 5 Americans soldiers were so sick they had to be hospitalised and evacuated back to the US where they later died

I would like to know the original source of this information. For after 9/11 a group of paid trolls spread disinformation that there were no planes that hit the buildings on 9/11, a flat earth argument to discredit the information that in fact 9/11 was an inside job.

I do not trust the North Amerikkan sources pushing this. This reminds me of the CIA operation of Qanon - spreading fake news. If China found this out through their sources, then great. However, these questionable circumstances listed above seem too convenient. My creep factor is off the charts on the patient zero story.

This is basically Sars 2. Sars one came from China too. They eat bat's. Bat's are virus resorvouirs. Their immune systems can handle a large viral load. Ours can't. Every bat is infected. It's the norm.

There is a reason these things are haram.
Fools are still out there believe outbreak of virus came from dining of bats. Wuhan live seafood market don't even sell those things.

This is basically a bioweapon. A bioweapon from SARS from bats, that was admitted to being made into a bioweapon in North Carolina labs and Ft Detrick during the Obama years:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/nI0qv4Bv3hTo/

I would like to know the original source of this information. For after 9/11 a group of paid trolls spread disinformation that there were no planes that hit the buildings on 9/11, a flat earth argument to discredit the information that in fact 9/11 was an inside job.

I do not trust the North Amerikkan sources pushing this. This reminds me of the CIA operation of Qanon - spreading fake news. If China found this out through their sources, then great. However, these questionable circumstances listed above seem too convenient. My creep factor is off the charts on the patient zero story.
This source is quite real. Look how many US source desperate to discredit this investigation.

https://www.realclearinvestigations...cking_chinas_viral_propaganda_war_122988.html

Until now pentagon release zero info on Maatje Benassi and keep very quiet.

Fools are still out there believe outbreak of virus came from dining of bats. Wuhan live seafood market don't even sell those things.

This source is quite real. Look how many US source desperate to discredit this investigation.

https://www.realclearinvestigations...cking_chinas_viral_propaganda_war_122988.html

Until now pentagon release zero info on Maatje Benassi and keep very quiet.

1. It happened before many times. Sars did not come from the USA. China is the origin of many famous pandemics. Spanish flu included.

2. China silenced the whistleblowers. China's numbers even now are bs.

3. China carries out genocides against their own ppl. The Muslims, the non communists. There is no free media in China. Chinese eat bat's and other wild vermin. Viruses are an organism. America cannot play God. I. E. Create new life. China is getting what it deserves.

1. It happened before many times. Sars did not come from the USA. China is the origin of many famous pandemics. Spanish flu included.

2. China silenced the whistleblowers. China's numbers even now are bs.

3. China carries out genocides against their own ppl. The Muslims, the non communists. There is no free media in China. Chinese eat bat's and other wild vermin. Viruses are an organism. America cannot play God. I. E. Create new life. China is getting what it deserves.
Lol.. China getting what it deserves? Looks like western Europe, US are even getting more for the evil deed they are getting. Indeed God is playing fair. Your words has come true. Thank God. :enjoy:

Most likely the Jews and their minions the US. The refugee immigrants like hamartia will defend their masters till death. Lol

From news stories on the internet, this is the best guess-timation you can come up with:

Things have gotten a bit more complex. There are now after the emergence of the far right - two competing factions at the bottom with sub factions. You have the Bushes and the Rockefellers and other former globalists, who were and are British and American nazis. The rise of the far right is their next evolution. The Rockefeller project in East Asia was Japan and keeping the Japanese slaves of USA Empire Inc (this was the Trilateral Commission's purpose). Keep the Chinese down was the Rothschild project (Rothschild media had the Uighur media attack, then the HK protesters, this coronavirus is part 3). The rise of the far right is now used to promote the Illuminati's nazis agenda. Zionist Rothschild Jews on the BBC are telling the British Public and European public that Europe needs to accept the anti-semitic far right into ruling governments of Europe, ie Salvini.

This movement is to the replacement of the Rothschilds and central bankers, which is a Rothschild faction. The Khazars (Russian Jews) are puppet masters of the neo-nazis, these are not Rothschild, Rothschild are supporting the end of the Rothschild Empire. To be replaced with Russian jewish projects, particularly the Russian Mafia (Khazar Jews) and Chabad (Khazar Jews). So when you hear on the media that trump is controlled by Russians, they are speaking of the Russian Mafia, which backs trump. And the Chabad, which backs the rise of the far right with Netanyahu as puppet master.

The Russian Jews want to replace Rothschild. Which is why Netanyahu is allied with the anti-semitic far right. They want the British-Amerikkan alliance to replace the Rothschilds. And have the Khazars be puppet masters from behind the scenes. There was coup in the Federal Reserve with Nazis Carlyle group associates.

The whole Kristol, Bush, and the rest of the neo-cons supporting Hillary was not an attack on the far right or trump, that was the cover they needed to make the trump phenomenon seem thoroughly MAGA. trump has to fool the far right into the opinion that trump is not a zionist. Zionist jews want to be part of the fall of the far right to controlling "governments".

Rockefeller on the topic of the far right:

Trump is like an amateurish hacker who’s implanted a virus that has exposed the [Republican] party’s outdated operating system—its too-narrow ideology. Now we can start from the ground up again, and to install this critical update, we need the startup attitude and energy of our digital generation. My hope is that some Rockefeller Republican code will be a part of this transformation, rebooting a legacy of pragmatism and public service.

Globalism is the outdated operating system and Rockfellers plan to control the far right with Netanyahu and former Rockefeller Republicans.

There is in fighting in the bottom classes of zionists and neo-nazis. And trying to control and make puppets of neo-nazis. In Nazis Germany, there was a mixture of zionists agents in Germany and die hard nazis who hated jews. This new far right in Europe and North America could turn on jews and even on the Rockefellers.

This conspiratory can easily be cleared up by CDC. Just pull out the record of this Benassi guy and test for Covid-19.
But being CDC, that's not going to happen.

thats what im trying to tell you, that many AMericans believe this reason the US govt gave for the shut down is fake. People are demanding the real truth via freedom of information act process.

Dude, you just read an article which talks about violating rules and safety during inspections. Would have just kept quiet about it at all.

Back
Top Bottom