What's new

US losing economic war and Asia loves it.

Yep! The party's over! And Asians love it!
happydance_zps526e53f6.gif

You really are dumb. Arabs and Turks are not European, therefore they are not White. French people are ethnically French, and they are racially White. And French people know this, retard.

"U.S is the global leader today..but it doesn't mean that it is 'physically' present all over the world."

Except it is present all over the world. And so was the only other superpower, the British Empire. The Ottomans were in no way shape or form a superpower. Stop being a moron.

"BTW, can I get the statistics of 'average' IQs of whites, E.Asians, Arabs, and South Asians..."

The most recent study: Intelligence, a A Unifying Construct for the Social Sciences, 2012

This is a compilation THOUSANDS of studies that in themselves have studied thousands of studies from almost every single country on Earth, compiled over decades.

It is a fact that South Asian IQ is in the low 80's, and that East Asian and White IQ is in the triple-digit area.

This is actually the same study I referred to him, and if we are just looking at facts, the White race is less intelligent (on average) than the East Asian race.

It's racist when you start making declarations that do not have facts to support them. If East Asians have higher IQ's than Whites, and you use IQ tests to show your superiority over all others, than East Asians are 'superior' to Whites.

Case closed!!

Why would I be interested in some idiotic stuff that predicts another Chinese economy collapse???

I think you should have spent more time to predict U.S. or Europe's economy collapse since they indeed happen much more often.

Clearly you haven't read a thing I have said.

There are close to 200 active threads on PDF at any moment - in 90% of them; Indians are under attack at some point.
lol

Why would I be interested in some idiotic stuff that predicts another Chinese economy collapse???

I think you should have spent more time to predict U.S. or Europe's economy collapse since they indeed happen much more often.
I haven't predicted anything.
I said that it is very hard to make predictions as distant as 2040 as anything could happen before then.

One of the factors I said which could derail China on its supposed path to a 120 trillion economy is an economic collapse.
As well as numerous other factors.
I did not make any predictions or say it would happen.
You seem agitated...your time of the month is it?

lol @ those Asian members who comforts that troll from stormfront.org by trashing the middle easterners.

That guy just said that he wanna nuke China, if you are not Chinese, then we can't really blame you for being a white man's slave. :coffee:

BTW, if middle easterners are inferior, then why white men are practicing a middle eastern religion and worshipping a middle eastern god? :omghaha:

BTW, if middle easterners are inferior, then why white men are practicing a middle eastern religion and worshipping a middle eastern god? :omghaha:

Dumbest argument in the thread. Probably of the whole week too.

No, you obsess over Whites. You really want to be considered as White (at least most of you). Even all of the Hindu Nationalists I met, after telling them they are wannabe Whites, they go on and tell me that they belong to the Aryan race of HITLER! LOOL!

Face it, you want to be White, and the Whites do not consider you White. This results in a back-and-forth on many forums of Indians trying to show evidence of their Whiteness by showing their linguistic or genetic connection to Europe, and Whites just sighing and telling him/her to leave.

Take this Stormfront post for instance. A simple Google Search and I found this: I want to be White... - Page 6 - Stormfront

I want to be White... - Stormfront

That's right, an Indian going to a bunch of White Nationalists, telling them he wants to be considered White! LOL! Their are many more posts like these, but this is just a teaser at the low self-esteem and inferiority complex of Indians.

Dude, stormfront is the posterchild of white racist forums. Using it in an argument about what white people think is just retarded.

They aren't nationalists, they are racists.

Dude, stormfront is the posterchild of white racist forums. Using it in an argument about what white people think is just retarded.

They aren't nationalists, they are racists.

You don't understand. I know that the Stormfront people are morons, and are at the forefront of the White Nationalism/Separatism, etc.

I was referring to how Indians are so desperate to be considered White, that they are now posting on Stormfront in droves.

That was just a few examples. A bunch of Indians asking Stormfront retards to be considered White. Read it, it's hilarious, and its proof that thousands of Indians are running around on a White Supremacist website asking to be considered White!

lol @ those Asian members who comforts that troll from stormfront.org by trashing the middle easterners.

That guy just said that he wanna nuke China, if you are not Chinese, then we can't really blame you for being a white man's slave. :coffee:

What is inferior or superior? Just discussing the average IQ levels. If someone is smarter than me, then that makes them superior? No, but it's true that Middle Eastern/North African population group have an IQ of about 84.

Chinese are very selective ...only pick all the positive news and start day dreaming :sleep:

if you don't care about the course, what is the point of argument?? :lol:

You are free to live in your own dream world, a world that Australia are one day flooded by Poor Asian Immigrant, so what's stoping you from living in a world that China have 123 trillions GDP in the future??

"The brain of an Idiot is a lot tougher than any logic and reason combine, that's why the man stay as a town idiot."

not going to reply you anymore, feel free to do whatever the heck you want.

This coming from someone whose argument that China could not build a powerful military was that rich Chinese would not give the required money to the CCP!:omghaha:

Your post reeks of an inferiority complex. It's easy to see. You focused only on my insults and not at my response to your dumb arguments.

You are off-topic, YET AGAIN.

Inferiority complex from who? A South Korean?!?! A F*CKING KOREAN?! :rofl::rofl:

No way! Just NO! WAY!

What do you have? You are short (avg korean man is even smaller than my little bro who isn't even in college yet!), you are weak, you have ugly/unattractive features, small eyes, shortest d!ck in Asia (see the avg penis size of countries), untasty food, insignificant culture, and zero historical relevance..Just tell my..why oh why I wouldn't be suffering from any sort of complex from your irrelevant country? Do you know that my province of Punjab in Pakistan is larger than your whole irrelevant South Korea? lol..

I don't need to have any complex..it is YOU who is suffering from inferiority-complex of centuries and now that you have become somewhat prosperous (thanks to the slavery of West)..you NEED to show how you are 'better' than others too... lol..Thats why you cram this high IQ stuff too much...

Turks, Arabs, Persians, French, Egyptians, Indians, Chinese, Britishers etc are historical superpowers/great powers...they shaped humanity in its present age....they all have cultural arrogance..but they aren't suffering from inferiority-complex like you and hence they don't need to say again and again that how better they are b/c of their high iq :lol: They are confident in themselves...unlike you, Mr Korean (who only became prosperous by licking Americans' arse. Your economic system, social setting, music, and pretty much everything is designed by West and on Western cultural model...People in outside world just see you as cultural slaves of West..nothing more. Sad for you..haha).

Regarding your so-called arguments...Its useless..I am not a kid who will argue about macroeconomic condition of some country 3 decades into the future!!!! Thats just plain dumb.

Back
Top Bottom