What's new

US losing economic war and Asia loves it.

Inferiority complex from who? A South Korean?!?! A F*CKING KOREAN?! :rofl::rofl:

No way! Just NO! WAY!

What do you have? You are short (avg korean man is even smaller than my little bro who isn't even in college yet!), you are weak, you have ugly/unattractive features, small eyes, shortest d!ck in Asia (see the avg penis size of countries), tasty food, insignificant culture, and zero historical relevance..Just tell my..why oh why I wouldn't be suffering from any sort of complex from your irrelevant country? Do you know that my province of Punjab in Pakistan is larger than your whole irrelevant South Korea? lol..

I don't need to have any complex..it is YOU who is suffering from inferiority-complex of centuries and now that you have become somewhat prosperous (thanks to the slavery of West)..you NEED to show how you are 'better' than others too... lol..Thats why you cram this high IQ stuff too much...

Turks, Arabs, Persians, French, Egyptians, Indians, Chinese, Britishers etc are historical superpowers/great powers...they shaped humanity in its present age....they all have cultural arrogance..but they aren't suffering from inferiority-complex like you and hence they don't need to say again and again that how better they are b/c of their high iq :lol: They are confident in themselves...unlike you, Mr Korean (who only became prosperous by licking Americans' arse. Your economic system, social setting, music, and pretty much everything is designed by West and on Western cultural model...People in outside world just see you as cultural slaves of West..nothing more. Sad for you..haha).

Regarding your so-called arguments...Its useless..I am not a kid who will argue about macroeconomic condition of some country 3 decades into the future!!!! Thats just plain dumb.

Name one thing Pakistan has achieved that Korea has not? And Koreans are more respected globally, people are not scared of living next to them unlike your kind who bring property values down. South Asians are actually ranked as the ugliest race.

Sorry the facts and indicators stand with Korea, not your nation. Korea has a lot more potential than the declining US anyway.

You really are dumb. Arabs and Turks are not European, therefore they are not White. French people are ethnically French, and they are racially White.

:omghaha:

O.K whittey, so ALL Europeans are 'white' now? LMFAO!!!!!!

Ohhhhh so French are ethnically 'French' but "racially" white? :rofl:

You are getting too much into this social darwinism stuff....Again, read a book or two dumbo little girly girl.

What a retarded piece of trash you are!

Again, what is your age? Have you ever attended college? What is your major, if any?
The Ottomans were in no way shape or form a superpower.

Ohhhh O.K! So even Mongolians weren't a super power in their time? And even Arabs weren't? Romans too? Persians too? Only "America" and "British" were super powers, and no one else..right? :rofl:

I bet you are a highschool drop-out, right? :azn:

You aren't able to see things in their historical context...You go to wikipedia..see the definition of super power and say "ohhh you see...no one other than America/British was a 'super power" ..LMAO!

Well, after the emergence of term super power in 1944..Scholars have applied this term to previous leading powers of history w.r.t to their time...but hey, since you haven't read any book..you won't know that. So I can see where you're coming from :woot:

The most recent study: Intelligence, a A Unifying Construct for the Social Sciences, 2012

This is a compilation THOUSANDS of studies that in themselves have studied thousands of studies from almost every single country on Earth, compiled over decades.

It is a fact that South Asian IQ is in the low 80's, and that East Asian and White IQ is in the triple-digit area.

:omghaha:

Can you read English, Whittey?

Ok read this carefully :

Can I get the statistics of 'average' IQs of whites, E.Asians, Arabs, and South Asians...I need complete studies..I mean, what was the 'sample size' of the study? Individual races break down? Like what is the 'average' IQ of Punjabis residing in India compared with Tamils of South India? How did IQ of educated Pakistanis differed from uneducated Pakistanis? There are soooooooo many variables involved. Don't just tell me the name of some bullsh!t 'study'...GIVE me the study...detaileddd study.. Anything you got other than random internet blogs? Poor westerner trying hard but failing :lol:

BTW, I'd also like to see the 'average' IQs of American-Pakistanis, American-Indians, and average American-Whites... What say? :lol:

^^^ the bell curve is a good start. Also the discoverer of DNA structure along with the inventor of the transistor were both advocates of the theory - many scientists are, but dare not say it due to risk of losing funding.

Name one thing Pakistan has achieved that Korea has not?

Nuclear-power status that slave Koreans and slave Canadians can never achieve. B/c guess what? Their 'master' (America) won't "allow" them to achieve this capability...After-all, the "master" is here to "protect" their owned slaves (Doesn't U.S have the 'responsibility' of protecting Korea? ) :lol:

Same goes for Japan...But I think that Japan will one day break the shackles of slavery and will have their own military protecting them..instead of 'master' doing their job (like its the situation today)...
And Koreans are more respected globally, people are not scared of living next to them unlike your kind who bring property values down.

Vietnamese are more respected globally than Americans...does it matter? :rolleyes:

No one is scared to live by Pakistanis...probably only some p*ssy canadians b/c after-all, they are canadians (aka irrelevant p*ssies of U.S) :lol:

South Asians are actually ranked as the ugliest race.

Show me the "ranking" :rofl:

Also, "South Asia" isn't a 'race' .... I don't care about India or Sri Lanka..Every south asian is not South Indian or Sri Lankan whatver..I only talk about Pakistan...and Pakistani girls are way prettier than white sl*ts...Pakistani guys will only 'bang' white chicks cuz they are 'easy' meat..but will mostly marry Pakistanis..b/c hey, you marry a respectful girl..not a slut that slept with 15 guys before she met you! :P

I actually had this conversation with one of my Afghan friend..we were of the opinion that white girls only look good from 'far'..By the time they reach their late teens..early 20's-25's...they already have fcuked sooooo many guys that their looks just fade away..their faces get fcuked up..and they are pretty 'used' ..if you know what I mean.... Pakistani girls are 'fresh' for the most part...

And this is honest opinion shared by manyyyyyyy (even other people see white girls as 'loose' wenches at best...) ...HECK! EVEN WHITE MEN SAY HOW SLUTTY WHITE "B!TCHES" ARE COMPARED TO OTHERS!!! :lol:

Lastly, offcourse there are white girls that are prettier than Pakistanis..and vice versa..but 'over-all', Pakistani girls are prettier, less slutty, more attractive, and with superior character/morals than white girls (which one only like for 'sex'..not for a serious relationship like marriage etc)...

As a man, even YOU know that what I'm saying is 100% right..

If there are two girls..pretty much with equally attractive...but one has slept with 13 guys and is loose wench..while the other one is a stable girl with not as many previous sexual experiences...you know who would be your choice, don't you? ;)

Sorry the facts and indicators stand with Korea, not your nation. Korea has a lot more potential than the declining US anyway.

WHAT?!

U.S isn't declining baby. We are here for atleast next 100 years.... U.S is a super power kinda like Ottoman Empire..huge, multi-cultural, and sitting on strategic trade routes/geography...it took centuries for Ottoman Empire to decline..same would be the case for U.S...

Also, when U.S declines, Korea would be over automatically...Slaves can't survive effectively without their "masters" ....

That was what you wrote!

there is nothing MICRO-ECONMICS in the contents of the first quote and you have demonstrated you know nothing in microeconomics other than doing a simple math calculation! What is cash flow to do with microeconomics? What is cashfllow to do with an GDP argument at all!?

you are growing from silliiness to the biggest joke on the forum

Have you done anything Economic related??

The cash flow cycle (Cash Conversion Cycle) process of a particular Nations, Company or in another word, entity is the field of Microeconomics

I don't know what did they teach you in China (Maybe they teach another Economic Principal so getting 123 trillions in 2040 do make sense with the Chinese) I don't know but out here in the west, this is how we taught

Cash conversion cycle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Embedding Minsky´s taxonomy of cash flows into a corporate finance framework (The microeconomic linkage between speculative and Ponzi schemes)

As I said, In my post, ONLY THE FIRST PART IS MICROECONOMICS RELATED. The other is a calculation based on data coming out of any Economist, I'll say again and Clearly so even people like you will understand

THOSE DATA IS NOT FROM ME, I DID NOT DO ANY MARCO STUFF IN THIS POST??

Clear?

^^^ the bell curve is a good start.

Couldn't understand.

Expand what do you want to say...
Also the discoverer of DNA structure along with the inventor of the transistor were both advocates of the theory - many scientists are, but dare not say it due to risk of losing funding.

Yeah..again..since you aren't very well-read..I can expect that.

Have you ever read what Arabs wrote about other races in centuries they were ruling/leading the humanity (7th to 13th/14th century)? :lol: Even Arabs regarded themselves as genetically superior to all other people and gave different 'proofs' of it...Every leading culture is self-centered and think of itself as inherently superior to others (hence ahead of everyone else)! But it doesn't mean that they actually are.

Many great scientists of Nazi regime believed that they were superior to Jews...I bet you won't believe that 'theory' today ..lol..

West is only ahead of others for last 300 years or so...meh! Thats not even impressive actually...Other cultures/civilizations have ruled/lead the humanity for wayyyyyy much more time than this...Arabs ruled spain alone for 800 years!!!!! lol..Turks remained super power for 400+ years...Same goes for Chinese throughout history... Americans are super power for less than 100 years (they'll remain superpower though)..British Empire didn't last more than 200 years...French and Germans were even less...but dumb westerners think that they are some big shot...

Anyone believing in social darwinism in 21st century is nothing but an uneducated canadian probably ...:rolleyes:

Have you done anything Economic related??

The cash flow cycle (Cash Conversion Cycle) process of a particular Nations, Company or in another word, entity is the field of Microeconomics

I don't know what did they teach you in China (Maybe they teach another Economic Principal so getting 123 trillions in 2040 do make sense with the Chinese) I don't know but out here in the west, this is how we taught

Cash conversion cycle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Embedding Minsky´s taxonomy of cash flows into a corporate finance framework (The microeconomic linkage between speculative and Ponzi schemes)

As I said, In my post, ONLY THE FIRST PART IS MICROECONOMICS RELATED. The other is a calculation based on data coming out of any Economist, I'll say again and Clearly so even people like you will understand

THOSE DATA IS NOT FROM ME, I DID NOT DO ANY MARCO STUFF IN THIS POST??

Clear?

Bull shiiite!

first you are starting the title "Okay let's talk about micro economic" without knowing a damn thing about micro economics and then doing some primary calculation on exponential increase of the gdp!

and now your are again trying to take cover by altering your statement just to save face! you are a complete failure!

all the cash conversion cycles and cash flows are management finance subjects NOT microeconomics!

Bull shiiite!

first you are starting the title "Okay let's talk about micro economic" without knowing a damn thing about micro economics and then doing some primary calculation on exponential increase of the gdp!

and now your are again trying to take cover by altering your statement just to save face! you are a complete failure!

all the cash conversion cycles and cash flows are management finance subjects NOT microeconomics!

did you even look at the TITLE of the link I gave you?? it said

Embedding Minsky´s taxonomy of cash flows into a corporate finance framework (The microeconomic linkage between speculative and Ponzi schemes

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...-economic-war-asia-loves-6.html#ixzz2WblZUYz5

If you go to an University, go infront of an Economic department, and yell, CASH FLOW IS NOT MICROECONOMICS, people WILL laugh at you. Go on, try.

did you even look at the TITLE of the link I gave you?? it said

If you go to an University, go infront of an Economic department, and yell, CASH FLOW IS NOT MICROECONOMICS, people WILL laugh at you. Go on, try.

do you know what are the core subjects of micro economics?

I can challenge you to look at the curriculum of any universities in the world that micro economics principles do not cover all that gdg increments and all the shiiiiite you talk about moron!

This is a course description of the principles of microeconomics at MIT

Syllabus | Principles of Microeconomics | Economics | MIT OpenCourseWare

About this Course
14.01 Principles of Microeconomics is an introductory undergraduate course that teaches the fundamentals of microeconomics. At MIT, this is the first course that undergraduates take in economics. For some, it may be the only course they take in the subject, and it provides a solid foundation for economic analysis and thinking that can last throughout their education and subsequent professional careers. For other students, it may provide a foundation for many years of study in economics, business, or related fields.

This course begins with an introduction to supply and demand and the basic forces that determine an equilibrium in a market economy. Next, it introduces a framework for learning about consumer behavior and analyzing consumer decisions. We then turn our attention to firms and their decisions about optimal production, and the impact of different market structures on firms' behavior. The final section of the course provides an introduction to some of the more advanced topics that can be analyzed using microeconomic theory. These include international trade, the impact of uncertainty on consumer behavior, the operation of capital markets, equity vs. efficiency trade-offs in economic policy and social insurance.

By the end of the course, you will be able to understand introductory microeconomic theory, solve basic microeconomic problems, and use these techniques to think about a number of policy questions relevant to the operation of the real economy.

Prerequisites and Preparation
This course will include some basic uni-variate calculus material, as taught in the MIT course 18.01 Single Variable Calculus or in a comparable high-school calculus course. There are no other prerequisites.

Visit 18.01SC Single Variable Calculus to learn or review this material.

Course Goals
After completing this course, students should have developed a range of skills enabling them to understand economic concepts and use those concepts to analyze specific questions.

By the end of this course, students should be able to:

Understand consumer behavior.
Understand firm behavior.
Analyze different types of market structures (monopoly, oligopoly and a competitive market).
Understand how to apply economic principles to a range of policy questions.
Students should also have the skills needed to:

Use supply and demand diagrams to analyze the impact of overall changes in supply and demand on price and quantity.
Solve a consumer's utility maximization problem mathematically and graphically; analyze the impact of changes in price and income on a consumer's decision via shifting income and substitution effects.
Understand the consumer's labor supply decision.
Solve a firm's cost minimization problem mathematically and graphically.
Analyze the behavior of firms in a perfectly competitive market in the short-run and the long-run.
Calculate producer and consumer surplus.
Analyze the behavior of firms in a monopoly or oligopoly, and calculate the resulting changes in producer or consumer surplus.
Understand consumer behavior under uncertainty.
Use economic tools to analyze economic policies.

Syllabus Course Home Syllabus (of the above course @ MIT)
Meet the TAs

Unit 1: Supply and Demand
Introduction to Microeconomics Applying Supply and Demand Elasticity Problem Set 1

Unit 2: Consumer Theory
Preferences and Utility Budget Constraints Problem Set 2 Deriving Demand Curves Applying Consumer Theory: Labor Problem Set

3 Midterm Exam 1

Unit 3: Producer Theory
Introduction to Producer Theory Productivity and Costs Competition I Problem Set 4 Competition II

Unit 4: Welfare Economics
Competition III Problem Set 5 Principles of Welfare Economics

Unit 5: Monopoly and Oligopoly
Monopoly I Problem Set 6 Monopoly II Oligopoly I Problem Set 7 Oligopoly II Midterm Exam 2

Unit 6: Topics in Intermediate Microeconomics
Factor Markets International Trade Uncertainty Problem Set 8 Capital Supply and Markets I Capital Supply and Markets II

Unit 7: Equity and Efficiency
Equity and Efficiency Government Redistribution Policy Problem Set 9 U.S. Social Insurance Programs Healthcare Economics

Final Exam Download Course Materials

do you know what are the core subjects of micro economics?

I can challenge you to look at the curriculum of any universities in the world that micro economics principles do not cover all that gdg increments and all the shiiiiite you talk about moron!

lol, finally resort to name calling......An universal sign when a Chinese member is losing an argument in this forum.

by the way

Roughly speaking, microeconomics deals with economics decisions made at a low, or micro, level. More precisely, I would define microeconomics as "the analysis of the decisions made by individuals and groups, the factors that affect those decisions, and how those decisions effect others

Microeconomic decisions by both firms and individuals are motivated by cost and benefit considerations. Costs can be either in terms of financial costs such as average fixed costs and total variable costs or they can be in terms of opportunity costs, which consider alternatives foregone.

What Is Microeconomics?

This is microeconomics. Now can you kindly P-off??

lol, finally resort to name calling......An universal sign when a Chinese member is losing an argument in this forum.

I am not resorting to anything when you are appearing worse than the 'name'

by the way

by the way... by the way

what a poor command of English

What Is Microeconomics?

This is microeconomics. Now can you kindly P-off??

Now YOU CAN P111sss OFF and losing all the arguments just to demonstrate your are cheating fooling around on the innocents as if you know very well in economics !

I am not resorting to anything when you are appearing worse than the 'name'

by the way... by the way

what a poor command of English

What Is Microeconomics?

Now YOU CAN P111sss OFF and losing all the arguments just to demonstrate your are cheating fooling around on the innocents as if you know very well in economics !

lol, first of all, what's wrong with "by the way"??
if people using by the way = poor command of English, then I guess 90% of native English speaker have poor command of English.

I have source and reference to back up my claim, you on the other hand did not.

Unless you show me there are no co-relation between Cash Flow and Cash Cycle and Micro-economics, and NOT JUST ONLY YOU SAY. I will consider it's a waste of time replying your post. You can say anything, I can say Xi Jing ping is a tranny too and laugh at. or that he was gay. Without a hint of evidence, what you are saying is essentially Bullshit.

Give evidence on your accusation or get lost.

lol, first of all, what's wrong with "by the way"??
if people using by the way = poor command of English, then I guess 90% of native English speaker have poor command of English.

I have source and reference to back up my claim, you on the other hand did not.

Unless you show me there are no co-relation between Cash Flow and Cash Cycle and Micro-economics, and NOT JUST ONLY YOU SAY. I will consider it's a waste of time replying your post. You can say anything, I can say Xi Jing ping is a tranny too and laugh at. or that he was gay. Without a hint of evidence, what you are saying is essentially Bullshit.

Give evidence on your accusation or get lost.

you keep on acting silly

even in the above quote from wikipedia it does not cover cash conversion or cash flow because they are a different discipline as simple as that!

Chill out kid!

Back
Top Bottom