What's new

US losing economic war and Asia loves it.

yeah but then no matter how physically superior you are, South Asians are never a force in Olympic games or any international games, maybe cricket? Mm, not sure what countries actually play crickets. For such tiny country like SK, it won much much more medals than all SA countries put together. Gee, so how are you physically superior any way?

I have no clue why you are even proud of Arabs since in my understanding, Pakistanies are not Arabs, are they? Plus, as I said before, Arabs are nothing but leeches off black substance. Why would anyone even be proud of that? lol

Oh well, this thread stinks. The mob really should close it before it deteriorates further.

So you wanna side with those white supremacist trolls to stir up a war between China and South Asians?

So you wanna side with those white supremacist trolls to stir up a war between China and South Asians?

White supremacist? as far as I know, Koreans are not white. Plus, I call a spade spade, doesn't matter who they are. I don't side with anyone. If that guy insults me, I don't care he is **** or whatever.

Funny thing is...you are actually taking this all seriously :lol:

Also, what is even more funny is the fact that you ACTUALLY believe things like

:rofl:

People here will just relish a 'Korean' talking about such social darwinism stuff....

French, Spanish, Turks, Arabs, Indians/Pakistanis, Romans, Chinese etc didn't live in "cold climates" and yet contributed farrrrrrr more to humanity than irrelevant little S.Koreans ever could!

"Cranium Size"? :omghaha: :omghaha: Well, North Koreans and South Koreans are same race...how come North Koreans doesn't have that super duper IQ and that big Cranium intelligence? Well, the 'fact' remains that South Koreans are nothing but Western arse lickers who have let go their original culture, traditions, social structure and let Americans shaped their economy and culture...Everyone knows that.....and now you can cry about your cranium size and your prosperity (given by master ..The U.S!)...

BTW, its not only your countries and Western nations that people are desperate to get into...Its the case with every wealthy region. There are more immigrants in GCC (Wealth Arab World) than in S.Korea/Japan put together!

Lastly, since when South Koreans started having 'large cranium'? Your ilk are weak, small, and ugly folks with little heads (like little eyes) running around with no clue! Blacks usually have larger craniums than others since they are most build up...

Btw, I admire your honestly in admitting the fact that you are physically far inferior to us South Asians and others :) :D

"French, Spanish, Turks, Arabs, Indians/Pakistanis, Romans, Chinese etc didn't live in "cold climates" and yet contributed farrrrrrr more to humanity than irrelevant little S.Koreans ever could!"

MASSIVE fail. All of the ethnic groups you listed, with the exception of the Arabs and South Asians, evolved in cold climates. Shows how dumb you are. South Asians have barely accomplished anything compared to Europeans and East Asians.

Arabs haven't done anything for seven centuries.

"Cranium Size"?

What is the literacy rate in Pakistan? Hope you can read...

Race and intelligence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/SizeMatters.pdf

Average Brain Size for the Three Races – Greg Laden's Blog

http://wnlibrary.com/Portabel%20Documents/R/Rushton%20Materials/Rand%20R%20Progress%20Intell%202003.pdf

"how come North Koreans doesn't have that super duper IQ and that big Cranium intelligence?"

Man, you fail with every new comment. North Koreans DO have the same average IQ as South Koreans. Craniums are a product of biological evolution, not the environment or the culture. Or did you really think that you can expand the volume and size of your brain matter and your cranium by GDP growth? LOL!

The difference is that North Korea has a more-or-less fascist militaristic ruling class which has not allowed the people to develop. If you want to see how prosperous Koreans can be, you only need look at S. Korea or the diaspora community in any country on the planet.

"There are more immigrants in GCC (Wealth Arab World) than in S.Korea/Japan put together!"

The immigrants to the GCC are mainly South Asian and Filipino laborers, who aren't even given citizenship. I don't see Westerners or Korean/Japanese migrating en masse to these countries. Also, the reason their are not a flood of racial mixes in our countries is because we do NOT let them in, not because they aren't trying to get here. We open the borders and floods of them will come in.

"Blacks usually have larger craniums than others since they are most build up..."

You really are a low-IQ brownskin. Sources above. Happy reading for the functionally-illiterate.

As for your long-winded diatribes over the sexual attractiveness of East Asians, we are not the one's shunned by every community on the planet. South Asians and Blacks have the lowest intermarriage rates of any other race in Western Europe and Northern America. Go ahead, look it up. Nobody finds you attractive.

"that you are physically far inferior to us South Asians and others"

Err... no, we are all physically weaker than Blacks, but South Asians are among the most incapable race (in both intelligence and physical strength). It seems your people have had the misfortune of having the IQ (intelligence) of Blacks and the muscle mass and height of a lower form of Caucasoid.

Tell me, how many medals did S. Korea win in the previous Olympics? More than 4x India+Pakistan COMBINED! LOOOL!

Our tiny nation of 50 million people wiped the floor against over 1.3 billion people. In fact, we placed 5th, ahead of Germany, France, Italy, Australia, and a plethora of other countries, and the Chinese placed 2nd. Japan placed 11th.

Seriously, you guys lack in pretty much everything, from your general lack of self-confidence, to your average intelligence, to even your lack of physical strength.

2012 Summer Olympics medal table - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

White supremacist? as far as I know, Koreans are not white. Plus, I call a spade spade, doesn't matter who they are. I don't side with anyone. If that guy insults me, I don't care he is **** or whatever.

Isn't that guy calling to nuke China not a white supremacist?

I don't see you strike back against those arguments, yet you are attacking the South Asians.

PS, AUz did not insult Chinese, he had a heat with South Korean, which is none of our business.

I knew you would say that, such a tired and boring argument. Getting nukes is not big deal for developed nations Canada, Korea, Japan can easily go nuclear within months if they all saw the need, and all are nuclear energy powers, which is much more useful than crating and maintaining warheads which will never be used.

Your nations is getting droned as we speak, your politicians live off US aid, while Koreans and the rest live off trade. Face it buddy that slave argument wont work coming from a country which has been fighting its own people for the sake of the US for the last 10 years.

Ask the people in the UK, you guys create your own slums that cause others to leave. Some of the lowest income areas in my city is primarily populated by your lazy ilk.

Face it buddy, your region is not known for beauty. The best looking have middle eastern features. the Rest are all Indian and Bengali look alike's. Most are out of shape and poorly dressed. It's mainly White or Asian girls who are out there jogging or working out in the gym.

LOL now you are defending the power that killed hundreds of your Muslim brothers all over the world? When it does decline, your lot will have no option but to move back to your native cesspool or go to the GCC. The East Asians are not as dumb as the west to give immigration to anybody.

Also Keep in mind - Empires lasted longer in the past due to less competition. The Romans, Arabs, Ottomans never experienced the rapid advancement of technology that we have in th last 100 years. It's harder to remain on top now than it was in the past.

Make no mistake about it, the US has fallen behind in many critical areas, and its only a matter of time when those Chinese and their racial kin call the shots.

It's hilarious that this kid thinks South Asians are the most beautiful-looking people in the world. Based on whose standards? Whites generally don't find these people attractive (though their are always exceptions) and nor do East or Southeast Asians.

Latin Americans probably don't either, seeing as how they obsess with showing off their European ancestry. Same with the Middle Easterners attitude to dark skin.

In fact, South Asians themselves don't like how they look. The skin whitening industry is BOOMING!

BBC News - Has skin whitening in India gone too far?

It's hilarious that this kid thinks South Asians are the most beautiful-looking people in the world. Based on whose standards? Whites generally don't find these people attractive (though their are always exceptions) and nor do East or Southeast Asians.

Latin Americans probably don't either, seeing as how they obsess with showing off their European ancestry. Same with the Middle Easterners attitude to dark skin.

In fact, South Asians themselves don't like how they look. The skin whitening industry is BOOMING!

BBC News - Has skin whitening in India gone too far?

You Koreans aren't the most beautiful people in the eyes of the white people either.

So using the white standard to judge other people will only make yourself look like a fool.

Don't be an idiot. Where did I say that this is in the eyes of White people? I'm saying generally, all across the globe.

Now the globe has been dominated by the western standard of beauty, it is the fact, but it doesn't mean it is essentially correct.

Everybody has its own preference, South Asians prefer their own women, while white people prefer the white women, and we Chinese favors ours.

There is no universal standard, and i don't think there is any South Asian member here will force other people to accept that their women are the most beautiful in the world.

Now the globe has been dominated by the western standard of beauty, it is the fact, but it doesn't mean it is essentially correct.

Everybody has its own preference, South Asians prefer their own women, while white people prefer the white women, and we Chinese favors ours.

There is no universal standard, and i don't think there is any South Asian member here will force other people to accept that their women are the most beautiful in the world.

He was insulting all E. Asians beauty, and I responded in kind. The fact that South Asians, in addition to Blacks, have the lowest intermarriage rate with other races is a testament to this fact.

Either way, I just gave him a taste of his own blood. He insults my race, I will insult his.

He was insulting all E. Asians beauty, and I responded in kind. The fact that South Asians, in addition to Blacks, have the lowest intermarriage rate with other races is a testament to this fact.

Either way, I just gave him a taste of his own blood. He insults my race, I will insult his.

He hadn't mentioned China once, but he had a heat with Koreans, so don't drag us into this war, ok?

Make its Pakistanis vs Koreans, not South Asians vs East Asians, we Chinese are innocent in this matter.

He hadn't mentioned China once, but he had a heat with Koreans, so don't drag us into this war, ok?

Make its Pakistanis vs Koreans, not South Asians vs East Asians, we Chinese are innocent in this matter.

At the end of the day "small eyes" applies to you as well. Quit acting like a middle easterner and be proud of your East Asian race.

Make its Pakistani vs Korean, not South Asians vs East Asians, we Chinese are innocent on this matter.

Really? Do you really think when he is referring to the physical attractiveness, inferiority, etc. etc. etc. of Koreans, this does not also refer to other East Asians? Don't be dumb. He obviously can't tell the difference between a Korean and a Chinese; he is insulting anyone with "little eyes", as he says.

Read between the lines.

"Wait, don't they call your folk Yellow Fever in US?"

Isn't that guy calling to nuke China not a white supremacist?

I don't see you strike back against those arguments, yet you are attacking the South Asians.

PS, AUz did not insult Chinese, he had a heat with South Korean, which is none of our business.

You mean that guy "whitemanburden?" gee, judging from his handle name, he does border white supremacist. You see, I chose not to respond to any of those bigots that have ingrained disdain against Chinese or E Asian in general, such as Jhungry, Anon, Gambit.

It's pointless to argue with those people and will only give them orgasm in virtual world, but I chose to respond to that Pakistan guy because as you know, Pakistanies in general are not bigots here, so it's rather strange for him to glorify Arabs. Plus, again, I call a spade spade, I don't base my personal views on politics. I am an average citizen that is only proud of my nation, no party, not politics. Thank you very much.

Many of these other 'East Asians' are truly grateful creatures, they used to bash China all the time in front of their white master, when China has achieved something, they will also want to be part the pride.

Now they are using the greatness of China to insult other people, we Chinese won't tolerate this insolent behavior of bashing our African/Middle Eastern/South Asian brothers.

I'll take them over these so-called 'East Asian' brothers anytime. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom