What's new

US losing economic war and Asia loves it.

I am the elite Chinese member on this forum with respect and good credibility, it you and your white supremacist friend, both are the newbies need to STFU, since you guys are newbies on this forum, what else you guys have contributed so far?

Oh great, now you use the "virtual" power to shut me up when you run out of arguments. Also which white supremacist friend are you referring to? Plus, for a forum to stay dynamic, it needs new members. If the forum has only you guys regurgitating same arguments forever, I doubt this forum would be any interesting.

Also, congratulations for being here longer than us?

I am the elite Chinese member on this forum with respect and good credibility, it you and your white supremacist friend, both are the newbies need to STFU, since you guys are newbies on this forum, what else you guys have contributed so far?

He spoke the truth. Asians get along with Asians, Indians and Pakistani's for all their supposed hatred for each other tend to be good buddies here in the west. It's in our genes to favour those who are closer to us in culture and biology.

Oh great, now you use the "virtual" power to shut me up when you run out of arguments. Also which white supremacist friend are you referring to? Plus, for a forum to stay dynamic, it needs new members. If the forum has only you guys regurgitating same arguments forever, I doubt this forum would be any interesting.

Also, congratulations for being here longer than us?

I am always on the behalf of China when it comes to the discussion, there is no doubt the majority of the Chinese members will be on my side. Do you truly want to isolate yourself from the majority?

True, we need the new fresh blood, but not the bad blood, especially the troublemaker like you. :coffee:

I am always on the behalf of China when it comes to the discussion, there is no doubt the majority of the Chinese members will be on my side. Do you truly want to isolate yourself from the majority?

True, we need the new fresh blood, but not the bad blood, especially the troublemaker like you. :coffee:

Now you want to play politics in internet? You are either with me or you are against me! lol Grow up. I would rather associate myself with other E Asians than with Africans and Arabs. But if you love Africa and Arab so much, wonder why you chose to stay in Canada. This would be my last response to you.

He spoke the truth. Asians get along with Asians, Indians and Pakistani's for all their supposed hatred for each other tend to be good buddies here in the west. It's in our genes to favour those who are closer to us in culture and biology.

Those so-called 'biological brothers' used to backstab us most of time, the history has taught us a great lesson.

In most of time, the political brother is far more reliable than any 'biological brother'. :coffee:

Now you want to play politics in internet? You are either with me or you are against me! lol Grow up. I would rather associate myself with other E Asians than with Africans and Arabs. But if you love Africa and Arab so much, wonder why you chose to stay in Canada. This would be my last response to you.

Then that's your own problem, but China has the plan to nuke both Japan and South Korea off the map if they become a trouble during the final confrontation with USA.

The 'biological brothers' will always become the snake to bite on the back, do you think that Russia is fool of deciding to launch the nuclear on their Slavic brothers in Poland and Czech Republic? Nope, they are pragmatic just like us, sometimes you cannot spare your own kind when they become a threat to your existence. :coffee:

is he a troublemaker to you just because he dares to disagree and hold different opinions then you and your group of nationalists here? He isn't allowed to disagree with someone else who might be Chinese? Just because he is of Chinese origin?

It sounds like American paranoia of clash of civilization. They think there will be a coming conflict between, western, Chinese and Muslim civilization. Either China or the Muslims would become the next super power.

Americans think they can not remain super forever, so they should not let Muslims rise to power, and inevitably let china rise to power, but they would try to prevent that from happening as long as they could.

This piece of article seems to be based CoC. Trying to instill this idea of CoC into the minds of American people.

China and the Islamic World is now on the same boat, since we are both getting targeted by USA, and don't worry about the East Asian trolls, most of them are getting paid by USA in order to create the divide and conquer tactics between China and Muslims, just don't fall into their trap.

Then that's your own problem, but China has the plan to nuke both Japan and South Korea off the map if they become a trouble during the final confrontation with USA.

Please tell me what that final confrontation will be like? Your belligerence is amazing. Whatever the case may be, you certainly won't survive it! I know that much. You know, I'm lucky enough to personally know quite a few hard working humble Chinese people. They don't act bellicose like you. Thats the difference between you and I though. I don't paint entire races and cultures with a broad brush.

is he a troublemaker to you just because he dares to disagree and hold different opinions then you and your group of nationalists here? He isn't allowed to disagree with someone else who might be Chinese? Just because he is of Chinese origin?

So you wanna be his backup, eh? But remember you are now in our territory, if you keep annoying us, then most of Chinese members will complain by pressing that 'report button' on you, no matter how much white supremacist craps you are spouting against us, it will be the time to say goodbye to your existence on this forum. :coffee:

The 'biological brothers' will always become the snake to bite on the back, do you think that Russia is fool of deciding to launch the nuclear on their Slavic brothers in Poland and Czech Republic? Nope, they are pragmatic just like us, sometimes you cannot spare your own kind when they become a threat to your existence. :coffee:

You are a dumb POS. I wouldn't try something like this. You wouldn't want Japan and Korea to become too nationalist after nutjobs like you make such threats.

I'm starting to wonder if you are Chinese, or if you are trolling under the guise of being a Chinese, with all of your dumb comments trying to push people away from China.

You are a dumb POS. I wouldn't try something like this. You wouldn't want Japan and Korea to become too nationalist after nutjobs like you make such threats.

I'm starting to wonder if you are Chinese, or if you are trolling under the guise of being a Chinese, with all of your dumb comments trying to push people away from China.

You are both puppets of USA that is acting like the anti-China champions, because of this, China will never trust you guys a bit.

China will only spare you if you choose to stay away from the whole thing.

If you side with USA to defeat us, it will be our demise of losing against USA, so we will not hesitate to wipe you off to preserve our own existence.

So you wanna be his backup, eh? But remember you are now in our territory, if you keep annoying us, then most of Chinese members will complain by pressing that 'report button', no matter how much white supremacist craps you are spouting against us, it will be the time to say goodbye to your existence on this forum. :coffee:

His backup?!?!!? Are you serious!?!? lol are we still high school sir? I don't even know this person. and now you're pulling the race card out too? Wow, you really can't handle any differing opinions can you? I want you to now please point out where I was saying anything remotely having to do with white supremacist stuff. Unlike you, I don't see everything through a racial prism.

His backup?!?!!? Are you serious!?!? lol are we still high school sir? I don't even know this person. and now you're pulling the race card out too? Wow, you really can't handle any differing opinions can you? I want you to now please point out where I was saying anything remotely having to do with white supremacist stuff. Unlike you, I don't see everything through a racial prism.

Check this guys comment history out. I just did.

He makes threats all the time when he gets annoyed. He is just a whiny child. Leave him alone, he is not worth anyone's time.

You are both puppets of USA that is acting like the anti-China champions, because of this, China will never trust you guys a bit.

China will only spare you if you choose to stay away from the whole thing.

If you side with USA to defeat us, it will be our demise of losing against USA, so we will not hesitate to wipe you off to preserve our own existence.

Ok, I can now tell that you are probably not Chinese.

I have never, not once, supported the US over East Asian countries. You clearly have an agenda.

You have already made a lot anti-China comments in the South China Sea debate.

So beware, you are already in our watch list, with any more crossline comment, so be expected of getting pressed by the 'report button'. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom