What's new

US losing economic war and Asia loves it.

Check this guys comment history out. I just did.

He makes threats all the time when he gets annoyed. He is just a whiny child. Leave him alone, he is not worth anyone's time.

Ok, I can now tell that you are probably not Chinese.

I have never, not once, supported the US over East Asian countries. You clearly have an agenda.

Your country is puppet of USA, since your government was created by their democrazy system, and you can never break free from them.

So we don't really care if you like China or not, but if you are trying to jeopardize our relationship with the Africans/Middle Easterners/non-Indian South Asians, then you have a problem with us, do you understand?

Check this guys comment history out. I just did.

He makes threats all the time when he gets annoyed. He is just a whiny child. Leave him alone, he is not worth anyone's time.

You beat me to it! I was just about to post that its not worth it getting into a useless forum back and fourth with this guy. He is obviously set in his ways and doesn't want to have any meaningful dialogue. Thats fine, he can stay in his echo chamber with the other nationalists here and have their circle jerk threads.

I only engaged him when he attempted to bully Okemos just because he had the audacity to disagree with him. I blame myself for getting down in the mud with him. Something I promised myself that I wouldn't do with hateful bellicose individuals when I joined this forum.

You beat me to it! I was just about to post that its not worth it getting into a useless forum back and fourth with this guy. He is obviously set in his ways and doesn't want to have any meaningful dialogue. Thats fine, he can stay in his echo chamber with the other nationalists here and have their circle jerk threads.

I only engaged him when he attempted to bully Okemos just because he had the audacity to disagree with him. I blame myself for getting down in the mud with him. Something I promised myself that I wouldn't do with hateful bellicose individuals when I joined this forum

Keep crying, nobody here gives a fck if one of the newbie IDs from you guys got banned. :coffee:

PS, Okemos has anti-China trolls on his back, he is basically done among the Chinese community here, next time the Chinese members will not be easy with him.

We don't care if the traitors love us or not, but we will only punish the traitors.

Your country is puppet of USA, since your government was created by their democrazy system, and you can never break free from them.

So we don't really care if you like China or not, but if you are trying to jeopardize our relationship with the Africans/Middle Easterners/non-Indian South Asians, then you have a problem with us, do you understand?

"Good to see one more Pakistani becoming an elite member, fake account though."

And you liked the comment! HAHAHA! LOL! Caught another fake account troll

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/172615-congratulations-chinesetiger1986.html

I only engaged him when he attempted to bully Okemos just because he had the audacity to disagree with him. I blame myself for getting down in the mud with him. Something I promised myself that I wouldn't do with hateful bellicose individuals when I joined this forum.

Check out my post above. This guy is a Pakistani troll, no wonder he's protecting his precious South Asians over other East Asians!

"Good to see one more Pakistani becoming an elite member, fake account though."

And you liked the comment! HAHAHA! LOL! Caught another fake account troll

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/172615-congratulations-chinesetiger1986.html

Check out my post above. This guy is a Pakistani troll, no wonder he's protecting his precious South Asians over other East Asians!

LMAO, you Koreans still have the nerve to make fun on Pakistanis' IQ, yet you can't even find an obvious answer about my nationality. :coffee:

You are a dumb POS. I wouldn't try something like this. You wouldn't want Japan and Korea to become too nationalist after nutjobs like you make such threats.

I'm starting to wonder if you are Chinese, or if you are trolling under the guise of being a Chinese, with all of your dumb comments trying to push people away from China.

People think Korean is an Ally of US, they are an enemy of China, but that is not true.

Korea is an ally of China, in any confrontation, it won't stand in America's corner. Korea is neutral. In fact, there are discussions on the unification by the south between SK and China if Korea would stay neutral in any future conflict.

Korea hates Japan too, due to the complete annexation during 1911 and after. Korea and Japan has disputes. Korea is moving quickly to developed status and rejects being seen as an underling to US, and don't need to seeing as it is not a defeated nation at the hands of US in WW2.

Japan, Korea, and China will once again form the core of Asia, after certain conditions are met. It is foolish to think the current beef with Japan is about territory, or even WW2. It is about China wanting Hegemony again and Japan don't want to be seen as lesser compare to a country it has so long viewed as worse. Much like how Qing viewed Meiji Japan.

If we were to look at the facts, China and Japan were doing great for sometime, then why did it suddenly gone south? Why are Koreans and China still on very good terms? Why are there discussions on free trade between the countries?

It just proves this beef is temporary, and recent and not a historical one, and a resolution will most likely be a peaceful one, though it won't be soon.

MASSIVE fail. All of the ethnic groups you listed, with the exception of the Arabs and South Asians, evolved in cold climates. Shows how dumb you are. South Asians have barely accomplished anything compared to Europeans and East Asians.

:rofl:

Dumbo kid, so Turks and other Mediterranean people have evolved in "cold climates" ? What do you call "cold"? Russians have evolved in cold climates...but Mediterranean civilizations and cold climates?

LOL..

Also, stop saying 'East Asians' ...Talk about your irrelevant slave pot called S.Korea... I do accept the greatness of Chinese..just as I accept the greatness of Arabs, Persians, Egyptians, Germans, Turks, French, British etc etc...Don't lump together 'East Asia' ....

You aren't even **** of Chinese...

Arabs haven't done anything for seven centuries.

Generalizing statement. Yes, they lost their super power status to Ottoman Empire like six centuries ago though...

:rofl: :rofl:

Again, an ugly , weak, small-eyed, small-penis holder S.Korean kid trying hard...real hard! Kiddo, these things have been debunked by centuries now...

For example ...see this...

Heredity - IQ and the Wealth of Nations

Here experts show how IQs aren't any biometric measure of intelligence but just a reflection of how prosperous a society is..Also, IQ tests can never be 'standarized' ...A test designed for kids coming out of European education system will fail to measure the performance of kids studying in any Vietnamese monastery...

Again, another collection of articles by psychologists and experts showing how it is impossible to get an 'average' IQ of any group by one standardized method...

This is University of California, Irvine's publication...

Where Intelligence Tests fail

By the way, can you tell what method was used in order to obtain "average" IQs of E.Asians, Arabs, Europeans, Americans, South Asians?

Guess what little chinkk-*** korean chao pao....There was no scientific method used to get any data on human IQs :lol:

See this...

This is not even science..lawl!

"how come North Koreans doesn't have that super duper IQ and that big Cranium intelligence?"

Man, you fail with every new comment. North Koreans DO have the same average IQ as South Koreans. Craniums are a product of biological evolution, not the environment or the culture. Or did you really think that you can expand the volume and size of your brain matter and your cranium by GDP growth? LOL!

Dumbfcuk...who went to North Korea and tested hundreds of thousands of North Koreans to get their 'average IQ' in last 50 years?! North Korea is closed to outside world...Only 'estimations' exist without any scientific backing...

Today, scientists laugh at this 'inherent intelligence' bullcr@p...but hey, you, being a slave, need to 'feel good' about yourself...So I can understand you limping on to 18th century European bs....

"There are more immigrants in GCC (Wealth Arab World) than in S.Korea/Japan put together!"
As for your long-winded diatribes over the sexual attractiveness of East Asians, we are not the one's shunned by every community on the planet. South Asians and Blacks have the lowest intermarriage rates of any other race in Western Europe and Northern America. Go ahead, look it up.

:lol::rofl:

Awww my dear ch!nk monkey is now taking it to the heart...no wonder you are farting now...

Jews, Muslims, and Hindus are KNOWN for 'keeping it in the community' ...South Asians mostly marry within their community..its not that others shun us..it is just that WE marry within our community...S.Koreans have no cultural pride..no culture..they are just slaves of their white masters..so obviously they'll go and lick white arse and feel happy to 'marry' their daughters to white drunkards (or sell their daughters probably? don't know!) ...But Pakistanis will feel shame if their daughter marry a white man...Go to Israel and try to marry a Jewish girl...you'll almost NEVER succeed! Same goes for Persians..Arabs and Turks... People with self-respect, cultural pride, and dignity usually marry within themselves...it is human nature...unlike ugly monkeys like S.Koreans who 'feel happy' by marrying their daughters in other cultures... :lol:

South Koreans are small in height, weak, squeek, small eyed ch!nk monkeys with SMALLEST PENISES IN ASIA :rofl:

Look at this!

Average Penis Size by Country

South Korea = 3.8 inches when erected...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...man, my 'boy' is longer than 3.8 inches when idle...forget about 'when erected' ...

No wonder S. Korean parents feel happy to give/sell their daughter to other cultures..atleast she can enjoy sex... LOL

Err... no, we are all physically weaker than Blacks

No ch!nk, you are physically far inferior to Pakistanis too..

Average Pakistani is , stronger, and more build up than average S. Korean ugly monkey...AND we also have longer penises than your poor race..LOL! 3.8 inches man? LMFAO!!!!!

Tell me, how many medals did S. Korea win in the previous Olympics? More than 4x India+Pakistan COMBINED! LOOOL!

Nothing big. It has to do with sporting infrastructure..Secondly, nobody in Pakistan cares about olympics or any other sport..same goes in India..

India/Pakistan play cricket...and are in top 5 nations in cricket ranking...

What sport do YOU play? Anyone? lol...

Pakistanis invented modern bowling techniques in Cricket such as "doosra" ball and "reverse swing" ...what has you given to any sport? Nothing! lol...

Also, Cricket is men's game..You can lose your face b/c in Cricket, bowling at face/body is allowed...its not a game for 3.8 inch penis holding transgenders like poor ugly S. Koreans...LOL

Seriously, you guys lack in pretty much everything, from your general lack of self-confidence

HAHAHAHAHA...what?! WE lack in self-confidence and physical strength? Dude, here, you koreans ALWAYS talk in 'slow' pitch..keep your heads down..does not get involved in any political activity..nor any frat...and are sooooooo confidenceless beings..but you are bsing us? LOL!

If anything, South Asians have the most self-confidence! We'll always be taking part in poltical activity on campus...debating with Republicans...messing around with Israelis (lol) and what not?

You probably never went outside of your little S. Korea....

People think Korean is an Ally of US, they are an enemy of China, but that is not true.

Korea is an ally of China, in any confrontation, it won't stand in America's corner. Korea is neutral. In fact, there are discussions on the unification by the south between SK and China if Korea would stay neutral in any future conflict.

Korea hates Japan too, due to the complete annexation during 1911 and after. Korea and Japan has disputes. Korea is moving quickly to developed status and rejects being seen as an underling to US, and don't need to seeing as it is not a defeated nation at the hands of US in WW2.

Japan, Korea, and China will once again form the core of Asia, after certain conditions are met. It is foolish to think the current beef with Japan is about territory, or even WW2. It is about China wanting Hegemony again and Japan don't want to be seen as lesser compare to a country it has so long viewed as worse. Much like how Qing viewed Meiji Japan.

If we were to look at the facts, China and Japan were doing great for sometime, then why did it suddenly gone south? Why are Koreans and China still on very good terms? Why are there discussions on free trade between the countries?

It just proves this beef is temporary, and recent and not a historical one, and a resolution will most likely be a peaceful one, though it won't be soon.

Duh, those Kimchi Koreans don't want to stand up against China because they are afraid of losing their billions trade surplus with China.

Don't be naive of thinking they are all China-loving angels, who are the one who eyes on China's territory in Dongbei provinces?

See, if they dare to keep messing with China, it is the time to say goodbye to their 25% export, we will boycott their products just like we did to the Japanese ones.

South Korea Balance of Trade

keeping aside all the "predictions"and emotions as of today the dollar is strengthening compared to asian currencies and all the asian currencies are falling down.inr fell down from 55 to 58 a dollar and so did every other's.the matter of fact is if this problem was not addressed then asia will have to face serious problems..its good for china though owing to its trade surplus but countries which have enough debts outside and which have trade deficits will face real heat.especially countries with low forex reserves must watch out..

Dumbo kid, so Turks and other Mediterranean people have evolved in "cold climates" ? What do you call "cold"? Russians have evolved in cold climates...but Mediterranean civilizations and cold climates?

LOL..

Also, stop saying 'East Asians' ...Talk about your irrelevant slave pot called S.Korea... I do accept the greatness of Chinese..just as I accept the greatness of Arabs, Persians, Egyptians, Germans, Turks, French, British etc etc...Don't lump together 'East Asia' ....

Generalizing statement. Yes, they lost their super power status to Ottoman Empire like six centuries ago though...

Again, an ugly , weak, small-eyed, small-penis holder S.Korean kid trying hard...real hard! Kiddo, these things have been debunked by centuries now...

Here experts show how IQs aren't any biometric measure of intelligence but just a reflection of how prosperous a society is..Also, IQ tests can never be 'standarized' ...A test designed for kids coming out of European education system will fail to measure the performance of kids studying in any Vietnamese monastery...

Again, another collection of articles by psychologists and experts showing how it is impossible to get an 'average' IQ of any group by one standardized method...

By the way, can you tell what method was used in order to obtain "average" IQs of E.Asians, Arabs, Europeans, Americans, South Asians?

Guess what little chinkk-*** korean chao pao....There was no scientific method used to get any data on human IQs :lol:

See this...

Dumbfcuk...who went to North Korea and tested hundreds of thousands of North Koreans to get their 'average IQ' in last 50 years?! North Korea is closed to outside world...Only 'estimations' exist without any scientific backing...

Today, scientists laugh at this 'inherent intelligence' bullcr@p...but hey, you, being a slave, need to 'feel good' about yourself...So I can understand you limping on to 18th century European bs....

"There are more immigrants in GCC (Wealth Arab World) than in S.Korea/Japan put together!"

Awww my dear ch!nk monkey is now taking it to the heart...no wonder you are farting now...

Jews, Muslims, and Hindus are KNOWN for 'keeping it in the community' ...South Asians mostly marry within their community..its not that others shun us..it is just that WE marry within our community...S.Koreans have no cultural pride..no culture..they are just slaves of their white masters..so obviously they'll go and lick white arse and feel happy to 'marry' their daughters to white drunkards (or sell their daughters probably? don't know!) ...But Pakistanis will feel shame if their daughter marry a white man...Go to Israel and try to marry a Jewish girl...you'll almost NEVER succeed! Same goes for Persians..Arabs and Turks... People with self-respect, cultural pride, and dignity usually marry within themselves...it is human nature...unlike ugly monkeys like S.Koreans who 'feel happy' by marrying their daughters in other cultures... :lol:

South Koreans are small in height, weak, squeek, small eyed ch!nk monkeys with SMALLEST PENISES IN ASIA :rofl:

Look at this!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...man, my 'boy' is longer than 3.8 inches when idle...forget about 'when erected' ...

No wonder S. Korean parents feel happy to give/sell their daughter to other cultures..atleast she can enjoy sex... LOL

Average Pakistani is , stronger, and more build up than average S. Korean ugly monkey...AND we also have longer penises than your poor race..LOL! 3.8 inches man? LMFAO!!!!!

Nothing big. It has to do with sporting infrastructure..Secondly, nobody in Pakistan cares about olympics or any other sport..same goes in India..

Pakistanis invented modern bowling techniques in Cricket such as "doosra" ball and "reverse swing" ...what has you given to any sport? Nothing! lol...

Also, Cricket is men's game..You can lose your face b/c in Cricket, bowling at face/body is allowed...its not a game for 3.8 inch penis holding transgenders like poor ugly S. Koreans...LOL

HAHAHAHAHA...what?! WE lack in self-confidence and physical strength? Dude, here, you koreans ALWAYS talk in 'slow' pitch..keep your heads down..does not get involved in any political activity..nor any frat...and are sooooooo confidenceless beings..but you are bsing us? LOL!

If anything, South Asians have the most self-confidence! We'll always be taking part in poltical activity on campus...debating with Republicans...messing around with Israelis (lol) and what not?

I agree with you bro, basically, a white supremacist got nailed, now they are trying to deviate the attention by calling those East Asian trolls to create a rift between China and Africa/Middle East/South Asia.

Typical old school divide and conquer tactic from USA, they ain't going to fool people this time.

But don't use the world "ch!nk", the trolls will again use this excuse to stir up more hatred between China and Pakistan.

O.K bro.. sorry! I won't.

As a senior member, we both know that I am in no way against China or abusing Chinese people, whom I greatly respect.

I was just replying to that slave, white asss licker S.Korean who is sucking up to their western master and claiming that he has the highest IQ here and blah blah...LOL!

He is feeling proud of the fact that S.Korean girls marry white dudes more often that S.Asian girls do...What a inferiority-complex stricken piece of trash ... :lol:

I knew, i am not angry about that bro.

But you can see all those East Asian trolls actually got backed with the 'thank button' by those white supremacists from USA.

I am just afraid that they will use the word "ch!nk" to stir up the anger among the Chinese community here.

The word "ch!nk" was created to explicitly insult the Chinese people, but sometimes the Japanese and Koreans have also been called as "ch!nks" by the white people because all East Asians look similar in their eyes.

Other words such as kimchi "gook" and "jap" are also a bit derogatory against the East Asians, but it is not as explicitly against the Chinese people as the word "ch!nk".

I agree, if only that troll above could see that.

LOL..

See this...

Look at this!

"Dumbo kid, so Turks and other Mediterranean people have evolved in "cold climates" ? What do you call "cold"? Russians have evolved in cold climates...but Mediterranean civilizations and cold climates?"

Yes, during the Last Glacial Maximum these regions were quite cold. You fail again.

"Here experts show how IQs aren't any biometric measure of intelligence but just a reflection of how prosperous a society is..Also, IQ tests can never be 'standarized' ...A test designed for kids coming out of European education system will fail to measure the performance of kids studying in any Vietnamese monastery..."

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Read it again you low-IQ idiot! You referred me to Richard Lynn and Tatu Vanhanen's study on the IQ of different races. They argue that most of the differences in IQ/intelligence are due to genetics! You are SOOOO stupid you even shot yourself in the foot.

"Guess what little chinkk-*** korean chao pao....There was no scientific method used to get any data on human IQs "

Yet you just referred me a study that uses the scientific method to get data on IQ you dumb brown sh!tskin.

Now you are talking about penis size? And you are comparing your sons penis? You nasty uncouth brown-skinned turd-worlder. You are simply proving your low-IQ when you talk.

So you use this study: Penis Size Average Results by Country

To prove lower East Asian penis size, and you refuse to accept modern scientific studies that even YOU are sourcing (unintentionally of course, like a typical low-IQ brownskin).

"Nothing big. It has to do with sporting infrastructure..Secondly, nobody in Pakistan cares about olympics or any other sport..same goes in India.."

LOL, another typical low-IQ argument. When you fail, just say you weren't trying.

"messing around with Israelis"

Getting your a$$ kicked by Israelis, they wouldn't call it 'messing around'. How many Muslim nations have tried to defeat that tiny nation? You are failures at everything you do, face it.

Keep crying, nobody here gives a fck if one of the newbie IDs from you guys got banned. :coffee:

PS, Okemos has anti-China trolls on his back, he is basically done among the Chinese community here, next time the Chinese members will not be easy with him.

We don't care if the traitors love us or not, but we will only punish the traitors.

**** your posts sound like Saddam Hussain here? Chill and have a cup of coffee. Love it how you threaten to get other Chinese to push report button if someone of Chinese origin disagrees with you.

Back
Top Bottom