What's new

US losing economic war and Asia loves it.

Careful calling him brain washed. We are all brained washed to certain degree by our educational background, by media, and by our parents. But his unrelentless support of remote Africa and Arabs and hatred of western countries, Japan and Korea are just so uncommon even among most hardcore stout Mao supporters.

What's worrying is he lives in a Western Country!

Careful calling him brain washed. We are all brained washed to certain degree by our educational background, by media, and by our parents. But his unrelentless support of remote Africa and Arabs and hatred of western countries, Japan and Korea are just so uncommon even among most hardcore stout Mao supporters.

Yes,it is true. Mainland chinese are influenced by CCP‘s ideology more or less, and we don't have choice whether or not to accept it, the Mao thought are inculcated to people all the time.
As for chinesetiger's argument, I feel uncomfortable, it sounds like a kid dreaming some unrealistic things.

Thanks! I have relatives still in China. It is my favorite country after Korea. East Asian bros for life!

:laughcry: we really appreciate that!My father had been to Seoul and Jeju Island last year and he brought me many korean food and souvenir.
In last few decades, S. Korea has achieved great success in economy, it is a miracle. I read a essay that some western scholar in 1960s predicted that the Philippines will do better in economy than S. Korea because they have American democracy government and abundant marine resources and rich land while S.Korea has tiny land and unpredictable damages caused by War. But, the truth is totally opposite. Korea achieved far more than south east asian countries did.

Back to the topic, actually, I really don't care whether China GDP is 40% of the world. There are so many barrier and disadvantages in the current economic structure. The most essential proplem I think is tax system. We have not had the chance to establish the Budget Law that can arrange administrative fees with justice, allocate enough educational and R&D fund, and restrict government’s corruption.

:laughcry: we really appreciate that!My father had been to Seoul and Jeju Island last year and he brought me many korean food and souvenir.
In last few decades, S. Korea has achieved great success in economy, it is a miracle. I read a essay that some western scholar in 1960s predicted that the Philippines will do better in economy than S. Korea because they have American democracy government and abundant marine resources and rich land while S.Korea has tiny land and unpredictable damages caused by War. But, the truth is totally opposite. Korea achieved far more than south east asian countries did.

Back to the topic, actually, I really don't care whether China GDP is 40% of the world. There are so many barrier and disadvantages in the current economic structure. The most essential proplem I think is tax system. There is no Budget Law that can arrange administrative fees with justice and restrict government’s corruption.

Awesome!

I expect that as China continues to reform and develop, she will be increasingly prosperous and stable. Nothing to worry about, Korea experienced a lot more instability during these phases of economic development, so I think China is on the right track!

Shame on your reading comprehension. Read what I said again if it's hard for you to understand.

I said that the Indian response to me telling them they are not White is that they are the Aryan race of Hitler. I made no indication if there is or is not such a race.

There obviously isn't. The phrase Aryan was used to denote a few different language groups, and has nothing to do with race. And I made no claims to the contrary, though the ignorant Indians I referenced think that Hitler's stupid idea of an 'Aryan race' was real, and that they are a part of it!

Shame on your writing skills and your intentions which changes like winds or chameleon color. Since when the term "Aryan" becomes a phrase? There are no such different aryan "language groups". However, Indian languages and European languages belong to same family language(Indo-european family of language). Who says Aryan is race? Have you ever heard of Arya Samaj? It is a branch of hinduism which practices rituals of Aryans.
Here is link which shows what we Indians thinks of Aryan Arya Samaj - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am an Arya samaji

Shame on your writing skills and your intentions which changes like winds or chameleon color. Since when the term "Aryan" becomes a phrase? There are no such different aryan "language groups". However, Indian languages and European languages belong to same family language(Indo-european family of language). Who says Aryan is race? Have you ever heard of Arya Samaj? It is a branch of hinduism which practices rituals of Aryans.
Here is link which shows what we Indians thinks of Aryan Arya Samaj - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am an Arya samaji

You are critiquing me on my English when you just repeated the same illiterate statement as the commenter above? Do you not understand that I am the one saying that Aryan is NOT a race. This is the 3rd time I'm saying this.

There are no such different aryan "language groups".

Yes, their are the Indo-Aryan languages for example. You can look them up if you don't know what I'm talking about. They form the portion of the Indo-Iranian language group located in India.

You are critiquing me on my English when you just repeated the same illiterate statement as the commenter above? Do you not understand that I am the one saying that Aryan is NOT a race. This is the 3rd time I'm saying this.

Yes, their are the Indo-Aryan languages for example. You can look them up if you don't know what I'm talking about. They form the portion of the Indo-Iranian language group located in India.

O really !! are you showcasing your mental illness here??This was your post
]No, you obsess over Whites. You really want to be considered as White[/B] (at least most of you). Even all of the Hindu Nationalists I met, after telling them they are wannabe Whites, they go on and tell me that they belong to the Aryan race of HITLER! LOOL!

Face it, you want to be White, and the Whites do not consider you White. This results in a back-and-forth on many forums of Indians trying to show evidence of their Whiteness by showing their linguistic or genetic connection to Europe, and Whites just sighing and telling him/her to leave.

Take this Stormfront post for instance. A simple Google Search and I found this: I want to be White... - Page 6 - Stormfront

I want to be White... - Stormfront

That's right, an Indian going to a bunch of White Nationalists, telling them he wants to be considered White! LOL! Their are many more posts like these, but this is just a teaser at the low self-esteem and inferiority complex of Indians.

Your posts says Indians want to be white :blah:
and now you say Indian says Aryan is race!! While I clearly provided you link what indians think about Aryans?

We never said Aryans are race! you yourself came and beating drums saying "Aryans are not race" and acting like emotional fool.

we know what aryans are! no matter how many times you repeat your post!

O really !! are you showcasing your mental illness here??This was your post

Your posts says Indians want to be white :blah:
and now you say Indian says Aryan is race!! While I clearly provided you link what indians think about Aryans?

We never said Aryans are race! you yourself came and beating drums saying "Aryans are not race" and acting like emotional fool.

we know what aryans are! no matter how many times you repeat your post!

I SAID INDIANS TOLD ME PERSONALLY THEY ARE OF THE ARYAN RACE OF HITLER.

Got it? 4th time now. Holy sh!t.

I SAID INDIANS TOLD ME PERSONALLY THEY ARE OF THE ARYAN RACE OF HITLER.

Got it? 4th time now. Holy sh!t.

I can not trust on your "Personally" thing. You can keep doing this sh!t over 100th time

Yes,it is true. Mainland chinese are influenced by CCP‘s ideology more or less, and we don't have choice whether or not to accept it, the Mao thought are inculcated to people all the time.
As for chinesetiger's argument, I feel uncomfortable, it sounds like a kid dreaming some unrealistic things.

Remove your Chinese flag you false flagger.

Funny coming from a Pakistani:

Sorry, you have big words but you have zero evidence to back them up.

Even funnier coming from a Korean (doubtful)- 40,000+ US troops based on your soil, one of America's best freinds, one of the few Asian nations with a military alliance with America etc etc

All this nonsense about "India being a slave to the West" is utter BS and there is no evidence to back this up. If India was really the West's ****** would they be prosecuting Italian Marines for killing Indian citizens? Would India really kicked US jets out of one of the largest defence deals in recent times (bare in mind the PAF's and RoKAF's backbone a US fighters), continued to buy Iranian oil despite Western sanctions? Refused to sign God knows how many agreements with the US? etc etc

You guys put so much BS out there and all to often there is NOTHING to back up your absurd remarks. It's like reading the ramblings of a mad man.

You sound like one of those British, hooligan, benefit scroungers that support BNP.

You dnt need truth its common sense.

Go visit your local Asda or town centre, you will see a 16 year old with at least 2 kids crying and dangling, dont even know who their dad is. Like that 16 year old works as well to support the children yeah right!

Or when one chav goes to the A&E 10 chavs go with them shouting with the "big man" talk effing this and effing that. Seriously you people dont know how to bloody live.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom