What's new

US losing economic war and Asia loves it.

**** your posts sound like Saddam Hussain here? Chill and have a cup of coffee. Love it how you threaten to get other Chinese to push report button if someone of Chinese origin disagrees with you.
He is definitely not Chinese. I was responding to that Pakistani how physically strong south Asians are and us East Asians are wimp, how Arabs are so superior to east Asia. Then that chinesetiger started attacking me. What the heck, why would a Chinese even get emotional over my rebuttal about physically inferior East Asians? Apparently to him, south Asians and Arabs are better than East Asians. I have never seen a Chinese act like that, nuking this nuking that, while he himself is hiding in Canada.

Chinese-tiger is likely some Indian pretending to be Chinese.

Anyway I hope the best for East Asia:

Unfortunately Chinese tiger is Chinese and hates Indians as much as you do so stop behaving like him now and get back to the topic which Chinese people will have per capita income of USD 85K soon. I think Chinese have done wonders and hopefully Dictators like Chinese tigers will be reduced Paper Tigers on forums like this since dissent is good for any society.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately Chinese tiger is Chinese and hates Indians as much as you do so stop behaving like him now and get back to the topic which Chinese people will have per capita income of USD 85K soon. I think Chinese have done wonders and hopefully Dictators like Chinese tigers will be reduced Paper Tigers on forums like this since dissent is good for any society.

LMAO, only fool will believe such fairy tale. :coffee:

SAN LUIS OBISPO, Calif. (MarketWatch) — America is a quitter. We’re giving up, surrendering, forfeiting. Yes, throwing the game. Throwing away our future as the world’s superpower. We’re forced to walk off the economic playing field. Not by outside enemies, by our own Congress refusing to play a job-creating economic game.

We are our own worst enemy in the biggest economic war in world history. And Asia loves it!

It is not because of China that the U.S. is in deep financial sh#t; it's because of their socalled democracy with two political parties who are more or less the same, and which are payed for by lobbyists for their political campaigns.

If the World truly had "free economy", with no countries being threatened or attacked by military might, and more diversified world currencies, then the U.S. would have been even further behind than they are today.

Now, regarding China. It's hard to estimate what kind of GDP someone will have in 2040. IMF has tried that and their numbers are: (I can't post links yet)

Year 2017: 14,566 PPP per capita for China

You also have Goldman Sachs study from 2007 which estimates China's nominal BNP reaching 45.000 billion in 2040 and 70.000 billion in 2050. I don't know how much this might be in PPP, but I think it's resonable to say that we are looking at at least 50.000 USD PPP per capita in 2040.

If I use IMF estimate for 2017 which stands at 14,566 and 23 years ahead (2017-2040), with an average of 5,5% growth, they you reach 50,000 PPP per capita in 2040.

14,566 x 1,055^23 = 49,905 .

No, you obsess over Whites. You really want to be considered as White (at least most of you). Even all of the Hindu Nationalists I met, after telling them they are wannabe Whites, they go on and tell me that they belong to the Aryan race of HITLER! LOOL!

Face it, you want to be White, and the Whites do not consider you White. This results in a back-and-forth on many forums of Indians trying to show evidence of their Whiteness by showing their linguistic or genetic connection to Europe, and Whites just sighing and telling him/her to leave.

Take this Stormfront post for instance. A simple Google Search and I found this: I want to be White... - Page 6 - Stormfront

I want to be White... - Stormfront

That's right, an Indian going to a bunch of White Nationalists, telling them he wants to be considered White! LOL! Their are many more posts like these, but this is just a teaser at the low self-esteem and inferiority complex of Indians.

one liner: aryans are not necessarily whites!!
word "aryan" is from sanskrit. whites are copying Indian religion not other way around!! lol
Aryan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LOL at your senses!!@ shame on your education(might be you had islamic one :lol:). you made joke of your self :lol:

one liner: aryans are not necessarily whites!!
word "aryan" is from sanskrit. whites are copying Indian religion not other way around!! lol
Aryan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LOL at your senses!!@ shame on your education(might be you had islamic one :lol:). you made joke of your self :lol:

Shame on your reading comprehension. Read what I said again if it's hard for you to understand.

I said that the Indian response to me telling them they are not White is that they are the Aryan race of Hitler. I made no indication if there is or is not such a race.

There obviously isn't. The phrase Aryan was used to denote a few different language groups, and has nothing to do with race. And I made no claims to the contrary, though the ignorant Indians I referenced think that Hitler's stupid idea of an 'Aryan race' was real, and that they are a part of it!

Some ppl say that the Blacks are the strongest amongst all the races. Not true. :disagree:

The general Hollywood impression is that the Blacks are generally tall and big chunky ( aka “strong”) fellows. False, as well. :disagree: The sizes of many of them are not the indication of being strong but being obese instead, due to excessive junk food.. The Sub-Sahara kins of the very same Blacks in the West are in fact quite skinny and weak.

e.g. as evidenced in the Olympics,

The Blacks are naturally built for sprinting (tracks), jumping (long jump , basketball), long distance running ( 10,000m, Marathon) . That’s about it, apart from boxing..

But “being strong” has many facets apart from those. In fact in almost all other areas, the physical strength of East Asians and Europeans are the best, much better than the Blacks.

e.g.

Flexibility: gymnastics.

Balance: gymnastics

Synchronisation: diving, Synchronised swimming/Gym

Upper body strength: gymnastics

Arms strength: Field ( javelin, pole jump, discus, etc. even tennis)

Strength and flexibility in waters ( swimming, water polo)

Legs strength: karate

Combined upper body + arms + legs+ waist + back muscle strength (particularly important): weight lifting - dominated by East Asians and Eastern Euros on almost all world records. Have you seen a Black weight lifting world champ? Ever? Not a chance. Relatively short, sturdy yet much stronger Mongoloid and Euro Caucasoid have genetics advantage on this than Blacks.

Accuracy, endurance: shooting

Ultra-fast reflexes: table-tennis

etc, just to name a few, that before counting those coordination -strength-demanding team sports (except perhaps basketball).

The world Strongest Man competition, mainly competing on sheer pure body strength of varies body parts such as legs, arms, waist, wrist, hands, neck, stomach, chest, back, etc, has been traditionally dominated by Central Euros and Scandinavians.

In fact the Blacks are no where close to be physically strongest. Both East Asian Mongoloid and Euro Caucasoid are way stronger overall.

Some ppl say that the Blacks are the strongest amongst all the races. Not true. :disagree:

The general Hollywood impression is that the Blacks are generally tall and big chunky ( aka “strong”) fellows. False, as well. :disagree: The sizes of many of them are not the indication of being strong but being obese instead, due to excessive junk food.. The Sub-Sahara kins of the very same Blacks in the West are in fact quite skinny and weak.

e.g. as evidenced in the Olympics,

The Blacks are naturally built for sprinting (tracks), jumping (long jump , basketball), long distance running ( 10,000m, Marathon) . That’s about it, apart from boxing..

But “being strong” has many facets apart from those. In fact in almost all other areas, the physical strength of East Asians and Europeans are the best, much better than the Blacks.

e.g.

Flexibility: gymnastics.

Balance: gymnastics

Synchronisation: diving, Synchronised swimming/Gym

Upper body strength: gymnastics

Arms strength: Field ( javelin, pole jump, discus, etc. even tennis)

Strength and flexibility in waters ( swimming, water polo)

Legs strength: karate

Combined upper body + arms + legs+ waist + back muscle strength (particularly important): weight lifting - dominated by East Asians and Eastern Euros on almost all world records. Have you seen a Black weight lifting world champ? Ever? Not a chance. Relatively short, sturdy yet much stronger Mongoloid and Euro Caucasoid have genetics advantage on this than Blacks.

Accuracy, endurance: shooting

Ultra-fast reflexes: table-tennis

etc, just to name a few, that before counting those coordination -strength-demanding team sports (except perhaps basketball).

The world Strongest Man competition, mainly competing on sheer pure body strength of varies body parts such as legs, arms, waist, wrist, hands, neck, stomach, chest, back, etc, has been traditionally dominated by Central Euros and Scandinavians.

In fact the Blacks are no where close to be physically strongest. Both East Asian Mongoloid and Euro Caucasoid are way stronger overall.
As un-pc as it is to say it, blacks in the west are strong because of breeding for labor back in the day.

I agree, if only that troll above could see that.

Dont mind. China and South Korea has more cooperation and friendship now, even we both have territorial dispute with Japan. As far as I know, about a million koreans lives in China now, far more than people from other nations.
Maybe the chinesetigher1986 was brain-washed by the CCP. I really do not agree with his argument which is like an enthusiastic war supporter or a fascist dictator who always takes his neighbor countries as enemis.
BTW, thank your for speaking for East asians and China. I support you anyway.

Dont mind. China and South Korea has more cooperation and friendship now, even we both have territorial dispute with Japan. As far as I know, about a million koreans lives in China now, far more than people from other nations.
Maybe the chinesetigher1986 was brain-washed by the CCP. I really do not agree with his argument which is like an enthusiastic war supporter or a fascist dictator who always takes his neighbor countries as enemis.

Thanks! I have relatives still in China. It is my favorite country after Korea. East Asian bros for life!

Careful calling him brain washed. We are all brained washed to certain degree by our educational background, by media, and by our parents. But his unrelentless support of remote Africa and Arabs and hatred of western countries, Japan and Korea are just so uncommon even among most hardcore stout Mao supporters.

Careful calling him brain washed. We are all brained washed to certain degree by our educational background, by media, and by our parents. But his unrelentless support of remote Africa and Arabs and hatred of western countries, Japan and Korea are just so uncommon even among most hardcore stout Mao supporters.

To be honest, I don't think he is Chinese. So many people have called him out on being a Pakistani troll that I'm doubtful of his national origin.

Back
Top Bottom