What's new

US losing economic war and Asia loves it.

So again, you just whined away by telling me that I am whining, all because I pointed out an argument that a Nobel Prize Winner in Economics is predicting.

How smart are you? Well, not very.

Oh, and yes, if IQ is any indicator of performance (and it is, show me one high-IQ country with a low development, other than Mongolia and China), then China is going to have a GDP per person equal to or greater than the Europeans and/or Americans.

South Korea is already wealthier than the EU average, , Singapore and Hong Kong are richer than America, and Japan is higher than the majority of European countries (on a land with virtually NIL natural resources).

Face it buddy, in the same way that the other East Asian nations stunned the globe with remarkable 8-10% growth rates for decades on end, China will do the same.

"Do you think China will be able to expand its economy 15 times in just 27 years?"

If you don't want to sound dumb you should probably say, Do you think China will be able to expand its economy, in addition to Yuan currency appreciation and inflation, 15 times in just 27 years?

Oh, and you would make sure to understand that we are referring to GDP PPP here, not nominal GDP. That is an increase of roughly 10 times.

Let's See:

China GDP 1996: $850 billion

China GDP 2012: $8,200 billion

A 10x increase in 16 years. With a slowdown in growth, China can do a 10x increase in 28 years.

Keep whining idi*t..

Little South Korean going tough here ...funny :lol: In real life, you guys only can squak like "ching ming tung mung bang bang"..and always keep your heads down and voices low...but here on forum, you are jumping up and down with IQ bullsh!t.

IQ isn't a measure for human intelligence. Educated folks will perform better on IQ tests..it DOESN'T mean that they are 'inherently' smarter than the rest.

South Koreans can become 'rich' by being slaves of West..by adapting the culture of their 'masters'(US) and also by even adapting their religion...:lol:

Don't compare great China with your irrelevant, slave country..which only became developed b/c practically Americans controlled it..:lol:

Again, there is nothing to refute. Predicting 2040 is itself retarded. Keep whinning..Korean "Karim"...LOL!

We'll see what comes in 2040. Why cry over here about this in 2013? :disagree:

Taiwan has surpassed Germany this year

In what way, korean ching mung? :rofl:

Dont mind him, he thinks muslim nations will rule the world economically. It pains him to see some Athiest nations rise to places where his beloved Arabs can never go.

What an idio*t canadian...

Where did I even mention anything about Muslims? Secondly, actually it is YOU who keep l!cking Arabs' arse and saying that GCC Arabs have strongest economies in Muslim World..I on the other hand criticize Arabs..but here, you are accusing me of being in fantasy regarding Arabs.

What a joke.

Lastly, your favorite, GCC Arabs are way, way more wealthier than so-called East Asians...

You seem obsessed with Islam/Muslims b/c you bring it on every thread even though no one is even thinking about it remotely.

Keep whining idi*t..

Little South Korean going tough here ...funny :lol: In real life, you guys only can squak like "ching ming tung mung bang bang"..and always keep your heads down and voices low...but here on forum, you are jumping up and down with IQ bullsh!t.

IQ isn't a measure for human intelligence. Educated folks will perform better on IQ tests..it DOESN'T mean that they are 'inherently' smarter than the rest.

South Koreans can become 'rich' by being slaves of West..by adapting the culture of their 'masters'(US) and also by even adapting their religion...:lol:

Don't compare great China with your irrelevant, slave country..which only became developed b/c practically Americans controlled it..:lol:

Again, there is nothing to refute. Predicting 2040 is itself retarded. Keep whinning..Korean "Karim"...LOL!

We'll see what comes in 2040. Why cry over here about this in 2013? :disagree:

In what way, korean ching mung? :rofl:

Buddy, if you want to insult then I can too. You are a low-IQ brownskin whose skin color looks like my poop.

Don't expect because I am from one of the more civilized of peoples' that I will not respond to your racism. So, how long you want this to go? Can we get back to the debate?

"IQ isn't a measure for human intelligence. Educated folks will perform better on IQ tests..it DOESN'T mean that they are 'inherently' smarter than the rest."

Again, just throwing around random BS without any evidence. Chinese IQ as far back as the 1960's and 1980's was averaging 105. Must have been that fine education system, huh? :omghaha:

"South Koreans can become 'rich' by being slaves of West..by adapting the culture of their 'masters'(US) and also by even adapting their religion..."

****'s were raped and enslaved by Arabs. They are now fully Muslim, obeying the Arabized Quranic religion of Islam to every word.

The Christian population in Korea has dropped below 30%. So much for 'slaves'.

"Don't compare great China with your irrelevant, slave country..which only became developed b/c practically Americans controlled it.."

Huh, more excuses. Keep going though. It seems that the longer you speak the more off-topic you get. Could it be due to the much higher testosterone levels present within lower-IQ population groups?

"Again, there is nothing to refute. Predicting 2040 is itself retarded. Keep whinning..Korean "Karim"...LOL!"

Again, you consider yourself to be more intelligent than a Nobel Prize winning economist who has predicted this. In fact, you consider him to be so stupid that you feel there's nothing to refute. More evidence of the overconfidence and arrogance trait present in low-IQ populations.

"In what way, korean ching mung?"

In GDP PPP per capita, poop-skin.

So, I hope you were offended by my response. For EVERY racist remark you make, you will find one shot right back at you.

Buddy, if you want to insult then I can too. You are a low-IQ brownskin whose skin color looks like my poop.

Don't expect because I am from one of the more civilized of peoples' that I will not respond to your racism. So, how long you want this to go? Can we get back to the debate?

"IQ isn't a measure for human intelligence. Educated folks will perform better on IQ tests..it DOESN'T mean that they are 'inherently' smarter than the rest."

Again, just throwing around random BS without any evidence. Chinese IQ as far back as the 1960's and 1980's was averaging 105. Must have been that fine education system, huh? :omghaha:

"South Koreans can become 'rich' by being slaves of West..by adapting the culture of their 'masters'(US) and also by even adapting their religion..."

****'s were raped and enslaved by Arabs. They are now fully Muslim, obeying the Arabized Quranic religion of Islam to every word.

The Christian population in Korea has dropped below 30%. So much for 'slaves'.

"Don't compare great China with your irrelevant, slave country..which only became developed b/c practically Americans controlled it.."

Huh, more excuses. Keep going though. It seems that the longer you speak the more off-topic you get. Could it be due to the much higher testosterone levels present within lower-IQ population groups?

"Again, there is nothing to refute. Predicting 2040 is itself retarded. Keep whinning..Korean "Karim"...LOL!"

Again, you consider yourself to be more intelligent than a Nobel Prize winning economist who has predicted this. In fact, you consider him to be so stupid that you feel there's nothing to refute. More evidence of the overconfidence and arrogance trait present in low-IQ populations.

"In what way, korean ching mung?"

In GDP PPP per capita, poop-skin.

So, I hope you were offended by my response. For EVERY racist remark you make, you will find one shot right back at you.

Who told you I am brown-skinned, small-eyed South Korean monkey (thats what your folk actually look. Not even kidding)? :rofl:

Even Brown population of Pakistan are not as ugly as your folk. Brown Pakistanis atleat aren't Short, short-dicked, weak, and small-eyed as slave South Korean...

Brown Skin is just a sign of superior genetics. Brown Guys are inherently geared to survive hard sun..thanks to melanin. Unlike others who get sun burn in mere 40 C :lol:

Wait, don't they call your folk Yellow Fever in US? LOL

I don't get offended by anything..b/c this is NORMAL here cuz I've heard many insults from indians already :D but for you, this experience is new..and your response shows that you have taken it to the heart..but don't worry, thats your training here on PDF. Once you come down of your high horse..you'll be respected. Till then, keep this ching mong crap of 'high IQ' to yourself :rofl:

another Chinese economy collapse prediction???

Well, welcome you to join the idiotic Gordon chang club.

I was thinking more of a Chinese economic collapse for whatever reason. There are so many factors involved in a long term prediction, it is impossible to account for them accurately and some are ignored entirely.

Wow, only 5 minutes on this forum and I already find people arguing about IQ differences! Great! Let me jump in.

It is well known that the East Asians have the highest IQ's, at an average of 105.

At the same time Whites (Europeans and European-descended peoples') have an average IQ of 99.

It is true that in terms of testing, rote memorization, and general living standards, East Asians score higher than Whites.

At the same time, East Asians are not nearly as innovative as us Whites. We have developed over 95% of the technologies of the last 400 years. Everything from the software of the computer you are using, to the computer itself, to the internet you are using to communicate with it, to the AC running in your room right now, was all invented and innovated by Whites.

East Asians seem to be good at taking White technologies and inventions, and making thousands of incremental improvements to them.

As for inventing and the drive it takes to make new discoveries, I have not seen that in East Asian peoples.

Who told you I am brown-skinned, small-eyed South Korean monkey (thats what your folk actually look. Not even kidding)? :rofl:

Even Brown population of Pakistan are not as ugly as your folk. Brown Pakistanis atleat aren't Short, short-dicked, weak, and small-eyed as slave South Korean...

Brown Skin is just a sign of superior genetics. Brown Guys are inherently geared to survive hard sun..thanks to melanin. Unlike others who get sun burn in mere 40 C :lol:

Wait, don't they call your folk Yellow Fever in US? LOL

I don't get offended by anything..b/c this is NORMAL here cuz I've heard many insults from indians already :D but for you, this experience is new..and your response shows that you have taken it to the heart..but don't worry, thats your training here on PDF. Once you come down of your high horse..you'll be respected. Till then, keep this ching mong crap of 'high IQ' to yourself :rofl:

I have actually yet to hear an inaccurate statement from him. Why are you so angry? East Asians are generally respected in America and Canada because they have the highest living standards, as well as the lowest crime rates.

They are not seen killing and raping like many other races do, and actually, nor do Indians give us problems (there aren't many Pakistanis so I don't have statistics on this).

Regardless, the IQ of South Asians is demonstrably lower than that of East Asians.

If you look at most studies, South Asian IQ is between 82-84, while East Asian IQ is ~105-107.

These are facts dude, though it's probable that IQ tests do not take into account the full measure of Human intelligence.

For example, Whites have developed virtually all modern technology, while East Asians have developed very little.

Wow, only 5 minutes on this forum and I already find people arguing about IQ differences! Great! Let me jump in.

It is well known that the East Asians have the highest IQ's, at an average of 105.

At the same time Whites (Europeans and European-descended peoples') have an average IQ of 99.

It is true that in terms of testing, rote memorization, and general living standards, East Asians score higher than Whites.

At the same time, East Asians are not nearly as innovative as us Whites. We have developed over 95% of the technologies of the last 400 years. Everything from the software of the computer you are using, to the computer itself, to the internet you are using to communicate with it, to the AC running in your room right now, was all invented and innovated by Whites.

East Asians seem to be good at taking White technologies and inventions, and making thousands of incremental improvements to them.

As for inventing and the drive it takes to make new discoveries, I have not seen that in East Asian peoples.

:rofl:

Another one.

"Whites"? Germans, Italians, Spaniards, etc weren't "white"...

Also, Europe/West only took lead on Ottomans in late 17th century or from the start of 18th century..Before that Ottomans were ruling the globe..and before that Arabs...and so on.

This goes in cycles...Arabs ruled world from 7th to 13th century..than Ottomans ruled from 14th/15th century to 18th century..and now Westerners are leading the globe for last 3 centuries..and now say Chinese will be leading the world in coming centuries..and the cycles will keep going on...

Stop this bs of "we are this..no we are this"....only kids do that.

Welcome to forum. You'll be trained here for good.

I have actually yet to hear an inaccurate statement from him. Why are you so angry? East Asians are generally respected in America and Canada because they have the highest living standards, as well as the lowest crime rates.

They are not seen killing and raping like many other races do, and actually, nor do Indians give us problems (there aren't many Pakistanis so I don't have statistics on this).

Regardless, the IQ of South Asians is demonstrably lower than that of East Asians.

If you look at most studies, South Asian IQ is between 82-84, while East Asian IQ is ~105-107.

These are facts dude, though it's probable that IQ tests do not take into account the full measure of Human intelligence.

For example, Whites have developed virtually all modern technology, while East Asians have developed very little.

No one is angry here but just training kids here... :cheers:

There is nothing such as "average IQ of races" ...South Asia has thousands of races..and so is E.Asia. IQ isn't important at all.

How about opening a book or two before you make yourself look dumb?

Whites have developed all modern technology? Do you see Italians, Germans, Portugese, French as 'white'?

Kindly, read a book or two before writing things you have no clue about!

:rofl:

Another one.

"Whites"? Germans, Italians, Spaniards, etc weren't "white"...

Also, Europe/West only took lead on Ottomans in late 17th century or from the start of 18th century..Before that Ottomans were ruling the globe..and before that Arabs...and so on.

This goes in cycles...Arabs ruled world from 7th to 13th century..than Ottomans ruled from 14th/15th century to 18th century..and now Westerners are leading the globe for last 3 centuries..and now say Chinese will be leading the world in coming centuries..and the cycles will keep going on...

Stop this bs of "we are this..no we are this"....only kids do that.

Welcome to forum. You'll be trained here for good.

All of the people you listed ARE White. It doesn't matter that some people didn't consider them White some time ago. All European countries are White, and all countries which are descended on Europeans are White. That is the definition of White; if you are of native European origin.

Europeans are far more genetically homogenous than any other population group/race. This is a fact. "Geneticists agree that Europe is the most genetically homogeneous of all the continents" - Genetic History of Europe, Wikipedia

"Before that Ottomans were ruling the globe"

Ottoman Empire greatest territorial extent did not reach past the Balkans. Some "world". Arab conquests didn't go further than the Spain. Again, some "world".

The Chinese might have the capability. They have the intelligence needed to perform such a conquest, but that time is not for decades.

The only people to have reached as far as colonizing the reaches of the Malacca strait, the entire Indian subcontinent, almost every last acre of land in Africa, and the Americas, was the White race.

We went until there was no more going, all the way to Australia, and then New Zealand, and when there was no more Earth to go to, we launched ourselves into space.

There is no continent that we have not conquered, and yet this was not even the subject of conversation.

We were talking about the differences in East Asian and South Asian IQ, which are very large indeed.

Keep whining idi*t..

What a joke.

Lastly, your favorite, GCC Arabs are way, way more wealthier than so-called East Asians...

You seem obsessed with Islam/Muslims b/c you bring it on every thread even though no one is even thinking about it remotely.

LOL at the bold.

why losing the war, because the Americans are busying spying world people, just like all rotting empires in the history.

military bullying in Asia, thus Asia is the winner.

No one is angry here but just training kids here... :cheers:

There is nothing such as "average IQ of races" ...South Asia has thousands of races..and so is E.Asia. IQ isn't important at all.

How about opening a book or two before you make yourself look dumb?

Whites have developed all modern technology? Do you see Italians, Germans, Portugese, French as 'white'?

Kindly, read a book or two before writing things you have no clue about!

Indeed, there are many different population groups within the Indian subcontinent, but the average is combining all of them and taking, well, the average. Not too hard to understand. The point remains, South Asian IQ is in the low-80's. There is nothing to disprove.

East Asians are a distinct population group, with very distinct physical and genetic features. You can't really tell a Korean or a Japanese or a Chinese apart from looking at mtDNA or YDNA haplogroups for each ethnicity. They are the same race.

"Whites have developed all modern technology? Do you see Italians, Germans, Portugese, French as 'white'?"

You are the dumb one buddy. Of course they are White. Who would make such a ridiculous statement while calling his opponent dumb? Germany is the nucleus of Europe. Virtually ALL Whites in the USA have German blood, and many have Italian and French blood.

Of course they are all White. I'm befuddled that someone who is telling me to read a book would even imply that the French and Germans belong to different races. What a buffoon.

LOL at the bold.

Arab nations are rich from oil, nothing else. I don't know where he got he information that Arabs are way way more wealthier than East Asians. Yes, average Arabs are richer than average Chinese in Mainland China, but I am not sure about Japan, SK, Taiwan. I have never heard of any major corporation from Middle East, any worthwhile inventions, any Nobel Prize winner. Seriously Arab nations are like leeches of our mother earth, inviting oil companies to drill in their lands and they live off those black substance.

If anyone is interested, you should read May 2013 issue of the Atlantic article: "We will never run out of oil, why the fossil fuel boom is good for America, bad for Saudi Arabia, and scary for the planet" I only have paper copy so not sure whether the article has electronic version.

Arab nations are rich from oil, nothing else. I don't know where he got he information that Arabs are way way more wealthier than East Asians. Yes, average Arabs are richer than average Chinese in Mainland China, but I am not sure about Japan, SK, Taiwan. I have never heard of any major corporation from Middle East, any worthwhile inventions, any Nobel Prize winner. Seriously Arab nations are like leeches of our mother earth, inviting oil companies to drill in their lands and they live off those black substance.

If anyone is interested, you should read May 2013 issue of the Atlantic article: "We will never run out of oil, why the fossil fuel boom is good for America, bad for Saudi Arabia, and scary for the planet" I only have paper copy so not sure whether the article has electronic version.

Indeed. There is not a single Arab nation on Earth that has developed without oil.

Only Lebanon stands out, yet their GDP adjusted for purchasing power is on the same level of Mexico (not exactly the hallmark of a developed nation).

Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain, UAE, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia are the 'rich' Arab countries. They are all poorer than Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, and Hong Kong, with the exception of Qatar, UAE, and Kuwait.

In fact, if you are not just looking at income, but are looking at development (including everything from literacy to life expectancy to infant mortality) then none of these countries are better than any of these East Asian countries.

Just Google the HDI 2013 to take a look.

I do not care for these links, please show me you have an analytical mind and can give coherent, logical arguments as to why the prediction could not possibly be right. You post was looking at China growing so big and also the Western imposed world order would still be intact - it won't as China would be so large it would be a massive economic pole in it's own right

btw - I do not care for people that want China to fail as they themselves are Westerners who would "lose" if China was to succeed.:lol:

if you don't care about the course, what is the point of argument?? :lol:

You are free to live in your own dream world, a world that Australia are one day flooded by Poor Asian Immigrant, so what's stoping you from living in a world that China have 123 trillions GDP in the future??

"The brain of an Idiot is a lot tougher than any logic and reason combine, that's why the man stay as a town idiot."

not going to reply you anymore, feel free to do whatever the heck you want.

Back
Top Bottom