What's new

US has won against Turkey... US pastor free...

Why do you think Turkey has no allies? Currently Pakistan frontline ship is Turkey and that ship is capable of destroying any country it wants with the few weapons that ship has. Turkey has allies. Now back to your point where you said I am bias yes you are correct I am to some extent but I am giving you counter argument and let's settle our dispute on arguments rather than blames. Now Russia and Turkey are both close to each other and Turkey is buying weapons from Russia so what is your point here? My friend you are underestimating Turkey. Italy is European country but not a very rich one or a military power yes it is a social power and some Italian companies are global economy shaper but in the same way some Turkish companies are global shapers.

Moving on to pastor he was guilty and worked for cia that is why he got punished. Here you need to prove he was not guilty and the Turkish court you are parsing today said he was guilty and served his term.

You should mark your post as satire.

For years you keep saying that Turkey collapse this year, next year etc bla bla... You will have no enough life time to see if Turkey collapses one day.

What now? Will you post general IQ surveys of the world? If there was a possibility to scale 1,5 billion chinese, one by one, believe me that reality would hit you harder.

When i visited Turkey it already appeared dirt poor to me. Now with 25% inflation i doubt its better.

When i visited Turkey it already appeared dirt poor to me. Now with 25% inflation i doubt its better.

You didnt visit Turkey imbecile, you visited one city and probably been to some tourist attractions max hundreds squaremeters at best.

wrong

GDP Turkey is 850 billion $

https://tradingeconomics.com/turkey/gdp

GDP of Milano alone is 800 billion $

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Milan

The City of Milan is the capital of the Lombardy Region in Northern Italy. Milan and Lombardy have a 2017 GDP of €400 billion ($493 billion) and €650 billion ($801 billion) respectively. On these accounts, the City of Milan is richer than the U.S. state of Massachusetts and Milan's Lombardy region is slightly wealthier than the world's 19th biggest economy, Switzerland.[1] It was Europe's most expensive city in 2015 and 2016.[2] Milan is the world's 11th most expensive city for expatriate employees[3] and its influence in fashion, commerce, business, banking, design, trade and industry makes it an Alpha world city[4] .Milan has surpassed Berlin in economy in 2014, which since then has made it the richest city among the Four Motors for Europe. It is a member of the Blue Banana, the economic leaders of Europe. The city's hinterland is Italy's largest industrial area and the FieraMilano fair is also considered the largest in Europe. Milan also has Italy's highest GDP (per capita), about €40,137 (US$69,130), which is Europe's 2nd highest after Zurich, Switzerland.[5]

Milan is entitled to being the Fashion Capital of the World and annually competes with other major international centres, such as New York, Paris, Rome, London, Turin and Tokyo.[6] Major fashion houses and labels, such as Versace, Gucci, Armani, Valentino, Prada, Dolce & Gabbana, Moschino, Luxottica, OVS and Missoni are headquartered in Milan and brands such as Ray Ban, Oakley, Bvlgari and Burberry are owned by Milan, which contribute to the city's economy. Milan's Porta Nuova District is Europe's richest subdivision within any city, with a 2016 GDP of €257 billion ($308 billion) similar to that of the world's 34th richest country, Philippines. The city center also houses Europe's most expensive street, Via Montenapoleone and the National Stock Exchange, Borsa Italiana.

The city of Milano alone has almost an economy the size of entire Turkey.

I visited Turkey. Its a very poor country. That was in 2013. Now its worse because their economic collapse.

And btw, Istanbul is a shithole.
It’s ironic he calls Milan nothing compared to Istanbul when all of their major cities that they proud of like bursa,erdine and Istanbul are of the Greco Roman heritage and they are build by Greeks and Anatolians and not by Turks

Last edited:
You didnt visit Turkey imbecile, you visited one city and probably been to some tourist attractions max hundreds squaremeters at best.

Visited 3. Istanbul, Izmir and Ephesos. The only good thing were the roman artifacts in Ephesos. The rest was lame.

Lots of poor people and i guess things got worse because ecomomy is so bad with gigantic inflation.

It’s ironic he calls Milan nothing compared to Istanbul when all of their major cities that they proud of like bursa,resume and Istanbul are of the Greco Roman heritage and they are build by Greeks and Anatolians and not by Turks

They have not a single city they build themself.

It’s ironic he calls Milan nothing compared to Istanbul when all of their major cities that they proud of like bursa,resume and Istanbul are of the Greco Roman heritage and they are build by Greeks and Anatolians and not by Turks
ohh the irony.. lol :rofl:

Istanbul are of the Greco Roman heritage and they are build by Greeks and Anatolians and not by Turks

ISTANBUL is a Turkish city since 1453 and always will be Turkish ..... and one of the best city in the World

-- Roumeli Hisarı Castle made by the Turks in 1452
-- Grand Bazaar ( one of the largest and oldest covered markets in the world ) made by the Turks between 1460 and 1730
-- Blue Mosque ( It sits next to the Hagia Sophia, another popular tourist site ) made by the Turks in 1616

and Turks spent hundreds of billions of dollars to build modern Istanbul including the biggest airport in the World

Milano is nothing to compare with ISTANBUL

Here you are forgetting that pastor is not innocent he served his sentence and USA is going to proudly bring home a terrorist and a man whose actions are against democracy and freedom of humanity.

I dont know what you are blabbing about. He was never sentenced only arrested , even the turkish court admitted they have no case against him and released him.

No where is there evidence that he is a terrorist , even the turks did not claim that so stop making up lies.

~

Gulen still lives in his big 3 stories house in America under the protection of Trump, in the meantime, Turkey couldn't bear the pressure of Trump and released the American pastor who meant to be traded off with America for Gulen but nah Trump will never let Gulen to be under the hands of Erdogan

the house of Gulen in America

fetonun-inine-kaynaktan-2-milyon-dolar-h1471462541-828a43.jpg

Coward Erdogan couldn't keep his words together.

Gulen still lives in his big 3 stories house in America under the protection of Trump

Pathetic loser traitor GULEN lives as a slave like you ,,,,,,,,, go to pay another hundreds of billions of dollars to your master TRUMP or no more american protection for S.Arabia

ERDOGAN rules Turkey in 1000+ rooms presidential Place in Ankara

Start supporting elements that are against the US in Levant region.

They do that since a long time and Uncle Sam played nice so far... and it had no effect on the USA only on the citizen of the region..

ISTANBUL is a Turkish city since 1453 and always will be Turkish ..... and one of the best city in the World

-- Roumeli Hisarı Castle made by the Turks in 1452
-- Grand Bazaar ( one of the largest and oldest covered markets in the world ) made by the Turks between 1460 and 1730
-- Blue Mosque ( It sits next to the Hagia Sophia, another popular tourist site ) made by the Turks in 1616

and Turks spent hundreds of billions of dollars to build modern Istanbul including the biggest airport in the World

Milano is nothing to compare with ISTANBUL

But it was not built by Turks

The Pastor is free and Turkish justice system freed him. So this shows the Turkish justice is not influenced by erdogan.
Now on Erdogan defeat from Trump is a bit far fetched idea. Still there remains many issues where Trump and Erdogan are at odds.

I guess u missed the part that they made a agrement between the US and Turky government befor... ;)
The outcome of the court was known to western press befor it was spocken in courtroom ;)

I guess u missed the part that they made a agrement between the US and Turky government befor... ;)
The outcome of the court was known to western press befor it was spocken in courtroom ;)
I never missed that part. I know and I read the news about pastor being released in some article yesterday I don't remember which site was it. Now the pastor is not released free he was awarded a punishment of 3 years which he served so that also makes him a criminal. Let's end it here. We will see in coming days what Turkey or USA gained from it.

But it was not built by Turks

even as of 2018 Turkish construction Industry is the second in the world after China
Turks are building modern Turkey with airports , hospitals , skyscrapers , hotels , stadiums , highways , tunnels , etc

Back
Top Bottom