What's new

US has won against Turkey... US pastor free...

If It was that simple, It would no need to work very hard to reach a solution with Turks. Threats, big words, economic attacks don’t lead anybody to find a solution with Turks since That is not the land of cowards, wahabis and people with slave like mentality. You will see the results of “very hard working” in following days.

Good for Turkey. In the meantime, they identified a foe in the guise of a friend.

Now Turks should plan something to damage US in the long run... They should become foe in the guise of a friend.

I think Turks should leave Nato and join growing Chinese block after settling all the issues. This is the need of the time. Better late than never..
Yep like take delivery of f-35 B and let our or chinese engineers take a close look ;)

If You have such honourless, slave wahabis who transfer state’s tax money into the hand of Americans with a pleasure, You would certainly love them so Never use the name of Saudi puppets or Saudi sh@t things in same sentence with Turks and Turkiye If you do not want to be humiliated in those threads.

Last edited:
The same Arabs who kicked them out:rofl:

Kicked what out??? Ottomans lost ww1 you arabs done nothing

If You have such honourless, slave wahabis who transfer state’s tax money into the hand of Americans with a pleasure, You would certainly love them so Never use the name of Saudi puppets or Saudi sh@t things in same sentence with Turks and Turkiye in threads so While opening your mouth about Turkiye, think twice not to be humiliated.

Dont bother replying to these dirty arabs. Arabs, Greeks, kurds and dirty armenian rats have no opinion on Turkey forget them. Let them cry over being the bitches of the Turks we have better things to do than wasting time one some desert dwellers.

You are the Think Tank here,im sure you can think of ''things,deals'' we got for releasing a CIA operative.
The guy seems to be very important to them by looking at what they gave us.
You will see.
Just curiously, Why are you so confident about ''things,deals'' being made?what if there is another possibility?

Don't get me wrong .I am not here to troll,just asking.

Maybe trump lied,I am not sure

Last edited:
Just curiously, Why are you so confident about ''things,deals'' being made?what if there is another possibility?

Don't get me wrong .I am not here to troll,just asking.

Maybe trump lied,I am not sure
You should check out my post history,everything i have claimed and predicted came out to be true,im sure you understand where my source is.
Dont forget that we have nothing against China or Chinese people but these trolls need to be dealt with,the only reason why we attack your countrymen,they started it.
We are not Wahabi mofos.

Last edited:
You should check out my post history,everything i have claimed and predicted came out to be true,im sure understand where my source is.
Dont forget that we have nothing against China or Chinese people but these trolls need to be dealt with,the only reason why we attack your countrymen,they started it.
We are not Wahabi mofos.
Well ,There is a saying that"bad money drives out good money" ,of course bad members also drives out good members

In the early time of PDF there were lots of reasonable members,now many of them left and never come back .
So the percentage of trolls here is becoming higher and higher everyday .

This also to be the destiny of many other forums and the sad truth is that nothing we can do to stop it

Manbij deal should be an example how Erdogan-US politics will be for the coming future.

Erdogan thinks he can force the US with bazaar logic. The US doesn’t bite. Erdogan follows up by going on a hissy fit. The US slaps him. Time passes by and he unitarily weasels back and back peddles hoping for a compromise. And the result is he gives away his cards and doesn’t get back anything.

The US saying there is no deal about his release means this is another Manbij kind of deal where Erdogan get’s his anus fiddled and left empty handed. The US always gives crumbs away though. In the big picture nothing will change in US Turkish relations simply because Erdogan get’s outplayed.

The US is a serious country with think tanks and a senate. Not one person makes decisions in the US. Turkey on the other hand is a one man show with some delusional advisors that fool him. I wouldn’t be surprised if Erdogan’s advisors are Feto agents.

The USA has won its "war" against Turkey. Today a court ordered the US pastor Andrew Brunson is free to leave.

andrew-brunson-mit-tuerkischen-sicherheitskraeften-der-us-pastor-verbrachte-in-der-tuerkei-zwei-jahre-im-hausarrest-.jpg

Yesterday NBC already reported about a secret agreement between the US and Turkey government. The pastor is the center of the problems between USA and Turkey, he was imprisoned for two years.
The turkish accusations collapsed after three witness withdrawn their statments.
Journalits witness the court claimed the whole negotiation was a joke. Every witness made contradictory statements ...

Erdogan collapsed under the preassure of Trump...

https://www.t-online.de/nachrichten...rkei-festgehaltener-us-pastor-kommt-frei.html
Super power wins in the end.

Back
Top Bottom