What's new

US Hands it to Indian Cry Babies

No - Nope... It is "India who is handing it to Pakistani Cry babies"

a) the Americans cannot articulate any form of relationship or association with Pakistan OTHER than TERRORISM. Everything is soley through the prism of terrorism - that is how tightly the Indians have tied up the Americans with regards to Pakistan.

b) All American officals have stated (including Blinken recently) that NO NEW capability or warplanes are being sold to Pakistan, with a clear reference to no new capability will be sold to Pakistan - ever at this rate.

c) it is Pakistan who is asking/crying for a relationship with the Americans outside the narrow prism of "TERRORISM" and the Americans have point blank said no ...

Brave Indian soldiers at work against their neighbours
1664385633559.png

1664385647093.png

running away from Chinese = indian victory!!!
1664385788074.png

Attachments

• 1664385756637.png
    1664385756637.png
    97 KB · Views: 35
Well you just have to look back at history about who owns the skies.

1965 - 79-114 IAF jets lost, 20 PAF jets lost.

1971 - 71 IAF jets lost and 42 PAF jets lost.

2019 - 2 IAF jets lost, 0 PAF jets lost.

As for the politician...

Enjoy the read.

"In his clarification, Sadiq spoke about how the Indian media has twisted his words. What did he expect when he crossed the line from partisan politics to affairs of the state"
In 65 and 71 IAF was more on offensive mode conducted large nos of sorties compared to PAF which was mainly on defensive mode with some offensive raids whenever possible... it was obvious for IAF to loose more jets.... in 2019 it was a surprise but still only wintage MIG was lost.... without concrete proof please keep this story of 2 jets with you only 🙏 so you can sleep well.....

what we today see is even after your so called victories neither it helped you to take Kashmir till date nor you could do any substantial damage to western India to deter her offensive on your eastern wing..... I am a common man and I will only believe real results than to waste my time on fantasy arial victories......

About mp I gave you his video with speech and in return you're showing me some article on his boomerang after coming under pressure..... thanks 😊

In 65 and 71 IAF was more on offensive mode conducted large nos of sorties compared to PAF which was mainly on defensive mode with some offensive raids whenever possible... it was obvious for IAF to loose more jets.... in 2019 it was a surprise but still only wintage MIG was lost.... without concrete proof please keep this story of 2 jets with you only 🙏 so you can sleep well.....

what we today see is even after your so called victories neither it helped you to take Kashmir till date nor you could do any substantial damage to western India to deter her offensive on your eastern wing..... I am a common man and I will only believe real results than to waste my time on fantasy arial victories......

About mp I gave you his video with speech and in return you're showing me some article on his boomerang after coming under pressure..... thanks 😊
In 1965, Pakistan had just under 200 combat capable aircraft where as India had 700. Basic logic and math would easily tell you that the Indians would be able to conduct more sorties due to their larger air force size. As for offensive vs defensive, both sides were on the offensives, conducting CAS and raiding airfields. The PAF was more successful than the IAF in conducting its sorties. That's the same for both wars.

You say you are a common man and will only believe real results, yet go onto downplay the 27th Feb skirmish. What a hypocrite lol. 2 jets lost. 1 heli lost. CDS needed a change of pants, AD was absent. Top kek. Definite victory for India.

And as for the MP, I gave you the article which clearly showed that your media was manipulating what he said and ultimately lied about the whole thing with the COAS, but still you choose to believe your media because it clearly helps you sleep at night, with the fantasies their put inside your head 😊

In 1965, Pakistan had just under 200 combat capable aircraft where as India had 700. Basic logic and math would easily tell you that the Indians would be able to conduct more sorties due to their larger air force size. As for offensive vs defensive, both sides were on the offensives, conducting CAS and raiding airfields. The PAF was more successful than the IAF in conducting its sorties. That's the same for both wars.

You say you are a common man and will only believe real results, yet go onto downplay the 27th Feb skirmish. What a hypocrite lol. 2 jets lost. 1 heli lost. CDS needed a change of pants, AD was absent. Top kek. Definite victory for India.

And as for the MP, I gave you the article which clearly showed that your media was manipulating what he said and ultimately lied about the whole thing with the COAS, but still you choose to believe your media because it clearly helps you sleep at night, with the fantasies their put inside your head 😊
In 65 you had 200 planes which could be totally deployed against India whereas India couldn't deploy all those 700 jets against Pakistan as we had China on the east with whom we had a war just 3 years back and your eastern wing too to take care of..... so please we also were not having any real number advantage over you.....

Yes I'm a common man and will only believe in results.... to me there is no objective Pakistan could achieve by scoring larger kills against IAF.... neither on kashmir front nor over eastern flank.....

27th Feb either don't show any results to a common man like me which is in Pakistan favor.... all I see is we got our pilot back unscathed in no time after issued a warning and further I saw article 370 got retired... so where is the result???

About MP article let's not even talk..... in kaano ne jo sunana tha woh sun liya ankho ne jo dekhna tha dekh liya.... no amount of make up now is not going to change that.....

In 65 you had 200 planes which could be totally deployed against India whereas India couldn't deploy all those 700 jets against Pakistan as we had China on the east with whom we had a war just 3 years back and your eastern wing too to take care of..... so please we also were not having any real number advantage over you.....

Yes I'm a common man and will only believe in results.... to me there is no objective Pakistan could achieve by scoring larger kills against IAF.... neither on kashmir front nor over eastern flank.....

27th Feb either don't show any results to a common man like me which is in Pakistan favor.... all I see is we got our pilot back unscathed in no time after issued a warning and further I saw article 370 got retired... so where is the result???

About MP article let's not even talk..... in kaano ne jo sunana tha woh sun liya ankho ne jo dekhna tha dekh liya.... no amount of make up now is not going to change that.....
You know Pakistan also had a war with Afghanistan during the 60s, before the 65 war. Not all 200 aircraft were deployed in the war. Some of them were deployed at the Afg border. Honestly man you are so dumb. Are you telling me India deployed 500 out of its 700 total air craft (somehow, even tho some won't be operational due to maintenance), to the Chinese so only 200 were deployed against Pakistan. That's some Indian logic right there. That's just stupidity to its max. Also the Eastern wing of the PAF only comprised of a single squadron. That's it. You are making out we had another 100 jets stationed in the East.

As for 27th of Feb. I don't know if you are blind, or are just generally that ignorant. You don't see the fact that you lost 2 jets, your AD was jammed and suppressed, your bases were targeted and bombed (intentionally missed), your own Mil mi17 was shot down by your AD due to sheer panic and confusion, and the fact that ALL PAF jets made it back unscathed? You don't even think how the POW transfer even came to be or why there was a POW? You just see a POW being transferred because of missile threats which were countered by Pakistan saying for every one missile India sends, Pakistan will send 3 in return?

Wah g wah amazing logic. 72 iq

The distance between Farkhor and Pakistan is about 900 kilometers. Thus Pakistan falls within the range of Indian jets if exigency arises.

In case of an open war with India, some of Pakistan’s cities to the west of the country can be easily reached by Indian jets stationed in Farkhor. Pakistanis will be totally surprised as Iaf fighters can strike important locations such as the Capital Islamabad and return back without any major resistance

This Route will be useful to strike locations such as Peshawar and other northern cities of Pakistan which Pakistan considers out of India’s reach. This will open up an unexpected front with Pakistan in case of a full-blown conflict.

These bases in Tajikistan give the Indian air force an edge over the Chinse Airforce as well. The reasons are the same. The Chinese would never anticipate an Indian offensive from Tajikistan. The Farkhor airbase can be very well used to disrupt the supply lines through the CPEC.
When you wake up from your dream, remember as far as IAF is concerned, it has never once managed to deliver in its history. It has the sole distinction of either air surrendering its aircraft in a war or panicking in a skirmish and end up shooting down own assets deep inside own territory... Not to mention, being fourth largest Airforce in world and fielding some top notch jets... Still runs up crying to the likes of USA.
Holding up wreckage of an AMRAAM and telling the world how PAF thrashed IAF with that stick.
But there is no harm in dreaming.

Last edited:
I personally think there should be an arms regulation on both sides. In the poor state the two countries are, there should be less spending on this stuff.

This will only prompt the indians to buy more aerial weapons despite having more planes.

The distance between Farkhor and Pakistan is about 900 kilometers. Thus Pakistan falls within the range of Indian jets if exigency arises.

In case of an open war with India, some of Pakistan’s cities to the west of the country can be easily reached by Indian jets stationed in Farkhor. Pakistanis will be totally surprised as Iaf fighters can strike important locations such as the Capital Islamabad and return back without any major resistance

This Route will be useful to strike locations such as Peshawar and other northern cities of Pakistan which Pakistan considers out of India’s reach. This will open up an unexpected front with Pakistan in case of a full-blown conflict.

These bases in Tajikistan give the Indian air force an edge over the Chinse Airforce as well. The reasons are the same. The Chinese would never anticipate an Indian offensive from Tajikistan. The Farkhor airbase can be very well used to disrupt the supply lines through the CPEC.
Tajikistan air base I guess is no more operational now, another issue is it's landlocked country with no border sharing with India.... Keeping up logistics support running during war time will be difficult.... I think this is the main reason it was shut down.....

Please do not at all give me this excuse that it was flying through civilian airliners path....

A nuclear capable missile of your enemy flies for 4 plus minutes in your air space crossing over multiple high value targets... you do not even know it was malfunctioned or fired intentionally, was with warhead or without warhead, could have been fallen over high crowded area or some strategic location and you people were only enjoying watching its path like a movie??? or that movie was showing you THE END of its falling on Miyan Channu???

Cut the crap man.... you did not have any capacity to shoot down Mach 3 Brahmos....

IAF AD is on Pak side, did you forget?

pajeets can spin everything into a win, forget it brothers, did you forget how they won on 27th, they get shot down and cheer about teaching pakistan a lesson 🤣🤣🤣🤣

@vishwambhar Pakistan had qualitatively and technologically superior aircraft like Sabres and Starfighters. We had Gnats, Hunters, Mysteres and Vampires. Pakistan had massive American support. They had the latest radars which gave them much coverage and therefore the edge. I think they became overconfident that IAF will not be used in the war as happened in the 1962 India-China War. From the time IAF was pressed into action, the operational balance started shifting towards our side.
Okay.

The F86 sabres were made in 1949. Compared to your hunter F1, they had a weaker engine, slower acceleration, worse fire power (6x.50cal M3 MG vs 4x30mm ADEN canons). Manoeuvrability was in the F86 game. However the gnat could still out maneuver it. The IAF also had vampires which were obsolete by the time the war happened, evident by the downing of 4 of them and the withdrawal of 180 of them from the front. Other than that, the IAF fielded the Mystere fighter jet, comparable to the hunter f1 per say, and also had the Mig21. The f104 starfighter was not a good jet. All this hue and cry about PAF fielding the f104 without realising the performance of the jet being worse than that of the mig 21. It could not turn nor roll. It could only go fast and that's it. It was interceptor through and through. Other than that both PAF and IAF fielded similar bombers (b57 for Pakistan and Canberra for the IAF). India also had Surface to Air missiles during the war, which was used in a blue on blue fire incident when an Indian SAM brought down their own transport aircraft dubbing it as a C130 of the PAF.

When war came, it wasn't a matter of tech at all. Pakistan had air to air missiles which played a very little part in the war considering how less than 10% of the PAF fleet was equipped with them and also the missiles themselves being the shitty AIM9B/GAR 8 sidewinder. A missile susceptible to tracking the grounds IR signature rather than the enemy jets IR signature. Most of the kills were made via guns. It was the man behind the gun. Purely that.

When you wake up from your dream, remember as far as IAF is concerned, it has never once managed to deliver in its history. It has the sole distinction of either air surrendering its aircraft in a war or panicking in a skirmish and end up shooting down own assets deep inside own territory... Not to mention, being fourth largest Airforce in world and fielding some top notch jets... Still runs up crying to the likes of USA.
Holding up wreckage of an AMRAAM and telling the world how PAF thrashed IAF with that stick.
But there is no harm in dreaming.
Shhhh he thinks it's easy for his AF to make a 900km journey constantly towards the front with the PAF and back again.

@vishwambhar @Black Tornado @Windjammer
The 1965 conflict was a war of attrition in which both sides made exaggerated claims, which is typical of all wars.

Pakistan says the PAF defeated the IAF. But Pakistani claims are based solely on the number of aircraft lost, which was clearly higher on the Indian side. But war is not just about aircraft destroyed. War is about achieving objectives and air power is one of the several elements of strategy that help a country achieve those objectives.

But the reality is Pakistan’s chief war objective, the capture of Kashmir, failed utterly and it lost the majority of its armour, including 250 American made tanks. In the air, Pakistan was on the verge of disaster when the cease-fire was called. IAF lost 61 aircraft versus 43 PAF planes destroyed. But Indian losses were overwhelmingly on the ground. Due to the inexperience of its base commanders, the IAF lost 36 aircraft, including two of its latest MiG-21s, on the ground.These aircraft were destroyed because they were not sufficiently dispersed and camouflaged. Some of them had just landed back after operational sorties and were being refuelled.
in aerial dogfights, the IAF lost just 14 aircraft while shooting down 18 Pakistani jet fighters.Pakistan ended the war having depleted 17 per cent of its front line strength, while India's losses amounted to less than 10 per cent. Moreover, the loss rate had begun to even out, and it has been estimated that another three week's fighting would have seen the Pakistani losses rising to 33 per cent and India's losses totalling 15 per cent.

PAF chief Noor Khan(retd) agrees the PAF adopted a defensive strategy because it could not counter the asymmetry with the IAF. At that time, India produced the Gnat, the most successful fighter of the war, while Pakistan was totally dependent on imports.
PAF lacked the will for a war of attrition. On September 7, the Sabres made a surprise attack on Kalaikunda air base, shooting up two IAF Camberra bombers on the ground. Because the Sabres had missed a large number of aircraft, the IAF correctly guessed they would be back.

Greed clearly won over better judgement and the Sabres returned 30 minutes later, after refuelling. But this time the Indians were airborne and shot down several Sabres. This second attack was such a disaster for the PAF Sabres they never ventured to attack Kalaikunda again for the remainder of the 1965 war.
To be sure, the IAF wasn’t exactly doing great in offensive mode. On the Indian side MiG-21s had been inducted in limited nos and were not yet night capable for interception. Night flying of Gnat aircraft was limited due to poor cockpit lighting. The night fighter Vampires were already obsolete.
Hang on a second you just straight up copied and pasted that from Indian media piece on the air war. Wtf?

Funny how Pakistanis hate America, but if America says something against India then they suddenly become all supportive of them. You idiots are so confused, Pakistanis would sell out their country and bases to Americans if it meant spiting India and the "Hindus".

Back
Top Bottom