What's new

Chinese Warships in Karachi Causing Constipation to Indians

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Exclusive: Chinese Submarine, Warships In Karachi - What It Means For India

As if they stands a chance against China!

India is nothing more than America's pawn for a potential proxy war in the Southeast. And yet, they act as if they're the players! Meanwhile, Pakistan is becoming China's pawn, but we don't pretend to be anything more.

Point is, India has no reason to lose their sleep over it. I'm sure Papy Sam will send over an aircraft carrier or two in due course!

As if they stands a chance against China!

India is nothing more than America's pawn for a potential proxy war in the Southeast. And yet, they act as if they're the players! Meanwhile, Pakistan is becoming China's pawn, but we don't pretend to be anything more.

Point is, India has no reason to lose their sleep over it. I'm sure Papy Sam will send over an aircraft carrier or two in due course!
Bakhtoras always consider themselves to be the centre of attention.
Fact is PLA and PLAAF often come to Pakistan for joint exercises so not sure why PLN ships being in Pakistan causing Indians to go suicidal.

^^ thus, In the pakidiot minds the transition of CCP from sugardaddy to slave master is complete.
Pakistan does not need to be the "slave master" of China do slaughter you Indians. We have regularly killed Indians soldiers on the LOC with impunity even when India is the 6x larger country and has the full backing of the US, EU and Russia. We have wiped out thousands of you since 1990s.

^^ thus, In the pakidiot minds the transition of CCP from sugardaddy to slave master is complete.

Don't be so jealous, Ramesh! I'm sure Israel will finally cave-in to your simping and become your slave master.

It's only a matter of time!

xdzdfsrfsdfsdfsd.jpg

Yup this thread is definitely gonna go well.

As a former Reddit moderator, I can definitely see where you're coming from!

Still, have some faith in humanity...

Not a chance even for one front war with Pakistan

I wouldn't bet my arse on it, though! In a traditional war, they'll eventually outnumber us.

That's just statistics.

Nukes, on the other hand, are a different story. We don't have an NFU policy in place, after all.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom