What's new

Chinese Warships in Karachi Causing Constipation to Indians

As a former Reddit moderator, I can definitely see where you're coming from!

Still, have some faith in humanity...

I wouldn't bet my arse on it, though! In a traditional war, they'll eventually outnumber us.

That's just statistics.

Nukes, on the other hand, are a different story. We don't have an NFU policy in place, after all.
Those are my thoughts as well

India has nothing to worry about. If there is ever an all out war between India and China , Pakistan will stand down. Our generals are trained well, they will never disobey their American masters.
Good boys will behave

Thats correct, but it doesn't change the fact that India outnumbers us in a traditional conflict.
Yes 5:1 is the ratio in favor of India but remember bro in 65 war we had quite similar ratio in favor of India but still we still gave them tough time

Don't be so jealous, Ramesh! I'm sure Israel will finally cave-in to your simping and become your slave master.

It's only a matter of time!

View attachment 1011636
1699897159389.png

Bakhtoras always consider themselves to be the centre of attention.
Fact is PLA and PLAAF often come to Pakistan for joint exercises so not sure why PLN ships being in Pakistan causing Indians to go suicidal.
They are butthurt cuz they don't have any friends visiting their docks. No USA, France, Israel or Russia.

Yes 5:1 is the ratio in favor of India but remember bro in 65 war we had quite similar ratio in favor of India but still we still gave them tough time
India prevented Pakistani advances in Kashmir after 1948 and have the potential to become a big power to compete with China. Many countries are offering advanced technologies and investments to India much like they have to China before. Times are changing.

WE need to decide how to move forward as well.

Exclusive: Chinese Submarine, Warships In Karachi - What It Means For India

Headlines as per this bhindi

Chinese shitting in their pants due to US aircraft near Taiwan.

Exclusive: Chinese Submarine, Warships In Karachi - What It Means For India

Move them a little towards bay of Bengal to cure their constipation.

India doesn't stand a chance in a two front war against Pakistan and China.
india dosent need to fight a two front war if it can impose a heavy detterence cost on pakistan's frontline cities. the concept of a war with india is fatal to pakistan, thanks to its lack of strategic depth. the cost of war is high for india, but unaffordable for pakistan, rest assured, india wont start a war with pakistan without perceiving an active threat to its existence

Actually most of Pakistan population centers are near the eastern borders, so a war would be more damaging to Pakistan. Also i doubt Pakistani military is now able to fight india. And dont forget, Pakistan is an American puppet and can never disobey them. Infact china should be wary of Pakistan and not share its technology with Pakistan.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom