What's new

Chinese Warships in Karachi Causing Constipation to Indians

So if the carrier is off the coast of China, they can not be overwhelmed with missiles? Not talking about nukes of course.
Depends upon the size of the missile barrage fired upon the A/C Carrier. The CBG has its own AD elements, and carrier having own AD systems.

Kargil was well-executed with the element of surprise early on but what was the endgame?
There was only one thing that was done exceptionally well by Musharraf. And that was element of surprise. He caught Indian Army with pants down and exposed serious failure of IA on intelligence front.

However, the list of failures is very long. Some of them are monumental. Not taking PAF and PN in confidence was one of them. And not thinking through the end estate was another. Not taking PM was something which is refuted by many but that also worked for India very well.

At the end of day, all conflicts are judged as a whole. Moments of brilliance or pockets of excellence are lost in an overall loss.

If you bowl a lame bouncer, it would be hit for a six. So, my reaction was a six on your lame thread.
And stop sniffing our back sides.
Na, you got whacked so badly it lead you thinking I was deleting your nonsensical posts.
Remember you do the sniffing, I enjoy kicking . :laugh:

poor comeback with same lines...you people need to crawl on our forums to even have a voice. If you want to talk about slaves then just see how you creatures earn a rice bowl in Gulf read Muslim countries.
bla bla bla. start learning Mandarin, CCP may give you a nickel more

Actually most of Pakistan population centers are near the eastern borders, so a war would be more damaging to Pakistan.
India's doctrine revolves around not causing any serious damage to Pakistan lest the nuclear red line be crossed.
Also i doubt Pakistani military is now able to fight india.
Your fellow Hindu namak haram mushriks are welcome to test this theory.
And dont forget, Pakistan is an American puppet and can never disobey them. Infact china should be wary of Pakistan and not share its technology with Pakistan.
America believes Pakistan is a Chinese-Taliban client state

your military has lost every war yet you gullible fools think it is worth anything.
Somehow we have lost every war but somehow we also annexed an area the size of the UAE from you while you could do nothing but watch and cry like a b!tch

Pajeets are honestly the stupidest people in the world.

India's doctrine revolves around not causing any serious damage to Pakistan lest the nuclear red line be crossed.

Your fellow Hindu namak haram mushriks are welcome to test this theory.

America believes Pakistan is a Chinese-Taliban client state

Somehow we have lost every war but somehow we also annexed an area the size of the UAE from you while you could do nothing but watch and cry like a b!tch

Pajeets are honestly the stupidest people in the world.

And u think india will stick to its doctrine and not wipe out lahore and other Eastern cities with artillery? So naive..
My fellow? Lolz and i guess there is history, ever read history? Ever heard of 1971 where they broke u into two and ur 90,000 surrendered n took off their pants lolz. Still not enough?
America believes? Why tht matters, its shameful the army serves them and yet they dont even appreciate their loyal servant.
And that one war where Pakistan gained land was not fought by this incompetent slave army but by local lashkars and pashtuns.. the same pashtuns who r hated by colonials.. talk of being ehsan faramosh.

Exclusive: Chinese Submarine, Warships In Karachi - What It Means For India

Why we have to call chinese to threaten indians ? Meanwhile any comment on news of destruction of 14 war planes in mianwali with 35 airmans martyred ?

What is indians feeling over this ?

India prevented Pakistani advances in Kashmir after 1948 and have the potential to become a big power to compete with China. Many countries are offering advanced technologies and investments to India much like they have to China before. Times are changing.

WE need to decide how to move forward as well.
First. Let India’s literacy rate reach the level of Bangladesh.

Then. We can compare India to Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, etc.

Then. We can search for 'Global Innovation Index' slightly. Where are they?

Look at how long this road is. Finally, compare China. Okay?

Screenshot_20231114_232557.jpg

Last edited:
Mandarin...Chinese....CCP.
When a Bakhtora repeats same lines over and over again....it can only mean the beatings and pain must have been severe.

View attachment 1014263
This no --gun confrontation in inda and china in the northeast was one of the best modern conflicts of all time, i think. going back to hand to hand combat and without bladed weapons, is amazing. More proof of the moral superiority of non-Nato countries.

What is indians feeling over this ?
It is just an exercise. And this is not the first one. Chinese naval presence at Paksiatni ports was always expected seeing the bonhomie and camaraderie between both the nations.
Chinese navy is already a blue water one and has the capability to project itself in this region if they want to.
We have no idea, how this exercise is specifically threatening India in any way.
Indian media thrives on sensationalising any and every issue. Only idiots take it seriously.
Sadly, the OP is a big one.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom