What's new

Chinese Warships in Karachi Causing Constipation to Indians

As much as I dislike the Army on how they are treating the political system, Pakistan Army specially its ground troops are juiced up on War experience, in concentrated front PA can and will decimate India, Plus PA can mobilize its troops way faster than India but of course IA advantage comes from their numbers, they can open multiple fronts which will spread the PA thin and thus effecting the advance, If a War is fully break out first week will be much more deadly for India than Pakistan and after a week/10 days Pakistan will be in trouble.
Per the last PA chief, there isn't even any diesel for his tanks. How will Pakistan even challenge IA in any capacity or duration...It's having hell of a time fending off a few thousand poorly armed insurgents, who routinely take out PA patrols and check post with high casualties.

I don't even know why Indiots are allowed on our Pakistani forums in the first place.
Its a open forum brother and we have Indian defense section here so they come for trolling and very few Indian members are logical and sane and also we should know their mentality against Pakistan and weakness of their military doctrine etc etc

Its a open forum brother and we have Indian defense section here so they come for trolling and very few Indian members are logical and sane and also we should know their mentality against Pakistan and weakness of their military doctrine etc etc
I think @Kaniska was one of the more reasonable Indians in our forum.

In reality Muslims are suffering from constipation due to China.

So called peaceful muslims will be *** whipped if found fasting during Ramadan. Way to go China. Teach some manners to the Paklandis too.

All muslim nations experience orgasm if China is around and the so called muslim nuclear bum leader gives their bum on platter to China.

Shameless muslims consume adhesive when it comes to Uighurs. They only feel pain for the Paleslandis.

Thooo..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom