What's new

US had stopped Jordan from sending jets to Pakistan in 1971 war

Guru, keep out of it.
oh realli then try not to say such words about owr women cause if you do dont think we will keep quite ...give respect to command respect
simple as that

PLEASE STICK TO THE TOPIC, WE DON'T NEED ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT RAPES.
thats right but no one has athurity to talk in that manner about owr women ...your a think tank kindly take care of this guy
Thanks in advance sir

No sweety ... it was out of love for you i told u to keep out of it.
i-am-not-the-gay-friend-you-are-looking-for.jpg

Don't bother with her ...
the total number of rapes in BDesh was 400,000 and the number of soldiers deputed in B.Desh was 50,000.
That makes 4 rapes / piece.
Indian women droll when they see men performing like that; that is their only interest in this story.
wow..... just wow, how low can someone stoop

Seriously it seems that most of what I read is Bengali propaganda. Not sure what to believe but it was a shame that Pakistan got divided and that two Muslim nations and people now don't fully trust each other. I guess that we humans never learn.

Can somebody tell me why so many Indian users always troll threads about Muslims? I never troll threads about Hindus or the Indian section. Why do so many Indians hate Islam that much? Do they also hate the nearly 200 million Muslim Indians? Don't understand it.

Hindus are Mushreeqs, and thus bitter towards Muslims. Also they are jealous of Muslims.

...Can somebody tell me why so many Indian users always troll threads about Muslims? I never troll threads about Hindus or the Indian section. Why do so many Indians hate Islam that much? Do they also hate the nearly 200 million Muslim Indians? Don't understand it.

To understand, you have to learn Indian history(or for that matter, the world history) from a neutral point of view...not from an Islamic point of view.....

To speak frankly, Muslims are hypocrites.....now this may sound offensive, but a little self introspection will help you understand why I said so....
Just take your example here....
First you said this...
Instead of trolling you might recognize this gesture as a very good gesture from a small country with close to no resources and a humble budget helping a fellow Muslim country far away in great difficulties.
so, according to you, the fact that you're helping a Muslim country is all that should matter, you don't need to see for what you're helping!....then why don't all the Muslim countries including yours unite and help the govt. of a Muslim majority country(Syria) kill its own people?
Why are you always averse towards Iran?
You conveniently ignored Pakistani atrocities against more liberal Bangladeshis....they killed Bangladeshis for minor issues like not accepting their language....

Then you said....
Seriously it seems that most of what I read is Bengali propaganda.....
Well, since you were not directly affected you can trivialize it....I've heard Pakistanis calling the holocaust of the Jews at the hand of the Nazis as a hoax...

Next you said...
......it was a shame that Pakistan got divided and that two Muslim nations and people now don't fully trust each other.
....to you, it's a shame that Pakistan got divided.....but the fact that India was partitioned to create Pakistan is not an issue.....why? 'cause it was done for the sake of Muslims right?.......This is the hypocrisy I was talking about, you think Muslims(more precisely Sunnis) have the right to do anything but not others and this is the main cause of conflict not only between Muslims and non-Muslims but also between different sects of Muslims......
Tell me, if the creation of Pakistan is justified by citing discrimination/atrocities of one section of the population against the other, then why do you think the creation of Bangladesh is NOT justified citing the same reason????

Last edited:
You just hate Hindus while I don't hate Muslims.

You are a bigot and don't deserve to be a moderator. :coffee:
Thats the sad part....Love and hate should have a meaning...I totally understand if Pakistan hates India.and Vice versa...I really don't understand this Muslims hate Hindus and Hindus hate Muslims...Now another angle to this is do pakistanis also hate Indian Muslims or only Indian Hindus?

That too when a 'formal alliance' had existed between US and Pakistan.

We thank the Jordanian brothers for their offer and support. Its comforting to see that they stood up for their brothers in a distant land at the expense of their own security.

@BLACKEAGLE

and some clowns say screw the ummah
@FaujHistorian

So many countries wanted to either help or already helping Pakistan (Like US sent its aircraft carrier to the Bay of Bengal), still Pakistan lost the war.

Obviously because Pakistan Army were killing their own people. Karma has to rebound anyways.

how can you lie to your self like that?
if the use chose to do something india would have been 36 different nations.
unfortunately our ally abandoned us at that time.
pakistan mismanaged the situation, thats the only reason we lost. our bengali soldiers should have been attacking mukhti bahani instead of sitting in our jails because our fucking commanders wouldn't trust them, an average pakistani is twice the man an average indian is. we lost one war but we brought your one billion people down to their knees in every other war with our tiny fraction of an army lol.
just know this that our army, air force, and navy are half your size and yet you can't even touch us in a battlefield.

Last edited:
and some clowns say screw the ummah
@FaujHistorian

Epic fail thread. Don't have time to go through all the posts. May be sometimes later.

But here are views.

Jordan helping Pakistan is like Somalia sending his internationally acclaimed army to Pakistani war zone.

it is like sending your middle school hockey team to help out Pakistan in the olympics to win the gold medal.

hahahahah

hahahaahah

And this f@rty talk about F 104. is at best $tupid.

Those who have an iota of knowledge about PAF during 71, must know that our planes were actually sent to Iran for safe keeping. Because Indian airforce was killing them at will.

Why it is that we are trying to rewrite a war history to fit the $tupid Ammmah concept.

This is pathetic.

Last edited:
Epic fail thread. Don't have time to go through all the posts. May be sometimes later.

But here are views.

Jordan helping Pakistan is like Somalia sending his internationally acclaimed army to Pakistani war zone.

it is like sending your middle school hockey team to help out Pakistan in the olympics to win the gold cup.

hahahahah

hahahaahah

And this f@rty talk about F 104. is at best $tupid.

Those who have an iota of knowledge about PAF during 71, must know that our planes were actually sent to Iran for safe keeping. Because Indian airforce was killing them at will.

Why it is that we are trying to rewrite a war history to fit the $tupid Ammmah concept.

This is pathetic.

your the such pathetic loser bro lol.
help is help.
and the only reason they helped us was because they our muslim brothers, even if they sent us rocks to throw at the indians. this post of your exposes how much of childish pathetic loser you really are bro. I'm even starting to doubt your loyalty to pakistan now.

what you think @Aeronaut

You just hate Hindus while I don't hate Muslims.

You are a bigot and don't deserve to be a moderator. :coffee:

he doesn't hate hindus he hates the pathological liar indians, which a majority of your indians are. your people lie and twits facts to prove your points I've noticed that a lot.
@FaujHistorian seems like you people as well but unfortunately he a pakistani.

your the such pathetic loser bro lol.
help is help.
and the only reason they helped us was because they our muslim brothers, even if they sent us rocks to throw at the indians. this post of your exposes how much of childish pathetic loser you really are bro. I'm even starting to doubt your loyalty to pakistan now.

what you think @Aeronaut

Jordanian king needed Pakistani help to fight off Muslim brothers of Palestinian variety.

And in the process both killed 100s if not 1000s of Muslim brother hood hood hypocrites.

So it was the other way around.

And Pakistan was helping Jordan thanks to USA, with US approval and aid.

As I said

you guys do not read and do not think for yourself.

Then 2-bit Mullhatics come and steal Islamist brains.

peace

Jordanian king needed Pakistani help to fight off Muslim brothers of Palestinian variety.

And in the process both killed 100s if not 1000s of Muslim brother hood hood hypocrites.

So it was the other way around.

And Pakistan was helping Jordan thanks to USA, with US approval and aid.

As I said

you guys do not read and do not think for yourself.

Then 2-bit Mullhatics come and steal Islamist brains.

peace

once twisting facts and making up garbage just prove your pathetic point good job.

Thats the sad part....Love and hate should have a meaning...I totally understand if Pakistan hates India.and Vice versa...I really don't understand this Muslims hate Hindus and Hindus hate Muslims...Now another angle to this is do pakistanis also hate Indian Muslims or only Indian Hindus?

we don't hate indian muslims, we don't hate hindus either, we hate anybody who is a threat to the lives of innocent civilians in our country and our muslim brothers.
believe it or not i admire jews as well and i like them but i hate zionists

Back
Top Bottom