What's new

US had stopped Jordan from sending jets to Pakistan in 1971 war

it might run on give and take but there was times when somethings were done for the sake of brotherhood, ever heard of king faisal? muslims love muslims and always help muslims before other but we aren't perfect. muslims helped turkey win against greed in a war, saudis helped us financially many many times when they didn't have to.
you don't see china helping us for no reason, they only help us when they could money. but arabs nations always help our poor *** country out. nobody can deny that even though i hate royal families lol.

Well it does run on " favor for a favor " , I can assure you that . There were times and we involved ourselves in the " brotherhood " mess later for the same reason . Come on , what you see today in the form of violence and extremism and killing in your country is the direct result of our participation for help and from the money of the same people who had us , fight a war for their interests from our soil . The Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan ? . Was it worth it ? We seem to start fighting in wars in which we have nothing to get by participation and we just make new enemies and endanger our country for the same brotherhood which rarely helps us . Where were the same people when the Yanks were threatening to bomb Pakistan to stone age ? I can tell you that we did approach the Kingdom . You know what Gulf countries have been found involved in terrorism in Baluchistan for their own objectives ? . You ever heard of the nuclear umbrella ? Yes , we provide it .

The world runs on interest , seriously there's no brotherhood . Its just an illusion of it . You may have friends and allies but your national interest and security comes first . China is the same , we have good relations and we are thankful for the help , but fulfills their interest too . Its not a one way street ever . Never let yourself be carried away because of a news or two about " help " . Your country has provided us billions too , mate , you believe in free lunch ?

You have preset mind and agenda, no amount will help change it.

ouch.

Actually, you what you posted is out of context propaganda, just to malign Pakistan's army.
You are blinded in your (baseless) hate towards general, Zia ul-Haq. Otherwise, he has a lot of credit under his belt.

Bats!

Quick question for you. If I may.

Do you know what was the significance of the wide leather belt that Zia marhoom used to wear across his chest?

Thank you.

I seriously doubt that. I have not seen any specific document where Jordanian F-104s were added to PAF and then they saw combat during 1971.

We didn't need F-104s at that time anyways. We had decent planes. But we were failing on early warning systems.

We needed something similar to AWACS or some kind of satellite based reconnoissance.

Because Indian Airforce in 1971 was forking aka bombing us pretty much at will.

In your local mosque? Yes off course.

But if you say one more time that Muslims helped Pakistan in our wars against India, in any substantial way! then you must show some clear evidence, like number of planes, pilots, tanks, ships, ground troops. Who was the Muslim general fulana-din fulana fulana who fought on our border location X.

Thank you

your being a historian should just know this one simple fact lol.
after we did our atomic tests, saudi arabia provided us with 50,000 per day for free for seven years!!!!! just to help us with the sanctions!!

your being a historian should just know this one simple fact lol.
after we did our atomic tests, saudi arabia provided us with 50,000 per day for free for seven years!!!!! just to help us with the sanctions!!

Please stick to the thread.

Thank you.

I though American education system was superior to ours.

But so far I fail to see it working if one looks at your posts and replies.

Please stick to the thread.

Thank you.

I though American education system was superior to ours.

But so far I fail to see it working if one looks at your posts and replies.

exactly its what i thought lol.
can you prove that wrong? why on earth did the saudis give us free oil after our atomic tests?

Love you Jordan.
@BLACKEAGLE @Yzd Khalifa @al-Hasani @JUBA @Hazzy997 @Arabian Legend @Arabian Knight

After reading the thread title my heart generate tons of Love blood for Jordan...words can't describe it.

Flag-Pins-Pakistan-Jordan.jpg

Pakistan :smitten: Jordan.

Love you Jordan.
@BLACKEAGLE @Yzd Khalifa @al-Hasani @JUBA @Hazzy997 @Arabian Legend @Arabian Knight

After reading the thread title my heart generate tons of Love blood for Jordan...words can't describe it.

Flag-Pins-Pakistan-Jordan.jpg

Pakistan :smitten: Jordan.

But it never happened.

The OP is historically inaccurate.

like that water car engineer, op is pulling you all's leg. hahhaah.

exactly its what i thought lol.
can you prove that wrong? why on earth did the saudis give us free oil after our atomic tests?

Open new thread if you want to discuss things other than 71 war and Jordan.

Thank you

ouch.

Bats!

Quick question for you. If I may.

Do you know what was the significance of the wide leather belt that Zia marhoom used to wear across his chest?

Thank you.

Dude obviously your loyalties lies with the looser Syrian regime. otherwise, you shall know Zia was there for training, hardly 20 personals, and in your hate you forget he cannot be blamed for any thing, he was not army chief.

Dude obviously your loyalties lies with the looser Syrian regime. otherwise, you shall know Zia was there for training and in your hate you forget he cannot be blamed for any thing, he was not army chief.

What the fork Syrian butcher regime has to do with this discussion.

What's wrong with you and Qamar bhai. He keeps on jumping to other countries as well.

I asked a simple question about Zia's decorative belt on his uniform.

If you don't know then say so. Why to go off tangents?

This is cute though, if we Palestinians were capable of supporting you during war time we would have too.
????????????

which war. Who got supported by Palestinians?

Only if we were all Jordanian. Ha Ha Ha Ha!

This is cute though, if we Palestinians were capable of supporting you during war time we would have too.

Don't worry brother. Inshallah Palestine will be freed soon...i hope UN plays it's role.

On a side note do pray for Kashmir which is as old as Palestine Issue.

Don't worry brother. Inshallah Palestine will be freed soon...i hope UN plays it's role.

On a side note do pray for Kashmir which is as old as Palestine Issue.

Palestinian official position on Kashmir is with India not with Pakistan.

FYI

Half of Palestine aka Gaza is free already. Too bad Islamists kicked out Fatah from there.

What the fork Syrian butcher regime has to do with this discussion.

What's wrong with you and Qamar bhai. He keeps on jumping to other countries as well.

I asked a simple question about Zia's decorative belt on his uniform.

If you don't know then say so. Why to go off tangents?

????????????

which war. Who got supported by Palestinians?

I did not jump... Syria was very relevant in the riots and you ignored the chain of command, before blaming every thing on poor zia.
Anyhow... if you insists, i do not claim any thing of my own but will quote following factual account:

Zia and the Palestinians - Tayyab Siddiqui

BTW, in the end honorable ambassador, term all what you propagate (in his diplomatic language) 'far from truth' in common words 'LIE'

Back
Top Bottom